Dear Media - We Don't Care about Khashoggi

Why is the media keeping the Khashoggi story alive?

• They are planning to pin it on Trump criminally - somehow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • They are so self-centered they (mistakenly) think we care because he was a Wash-Post reporter

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • They are just out of good reasons to criticize Trump

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • To crush the Saudi deal to buy American arms because it was a Trump victory that created jobs

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
More, it was Trump's open admission he cares more for money than just about anything. Of course that is to be expected, but he was so clumsy about it.

The Saudi Military and Air force is ALL AMERICAN MADE Airplanes...

We have the upper hand, and could urge them to replace this Saudi Prince with another prince that is CIVILIZED....

We have the upper hand because their Military would fall apart without being able to get parts for their American made planes to keep them in good shape.

Trump is showing WEAKNESS by groveling at their feet for some arms deal....

it is disgusting and immoral the way he has handled this and most everything he touches and does... he is soulless and has absolutely zero moral compass.

Yet, you all support him? Why, you all sold your souls to Satan, I will NEVER understand? Never, ever, ever.... :(

The media can go to hell.We noticed that Saudi Ara
I am watching George Stephanopoulos "Weekend News with George..." and the first full 30 minutes - the OPENING segment just two shows before the midterms, is all about the murder of Khashoggi.Why? What is the motive, dear media?

Kash was not an American citizen, not even a fully legal U.S. resident. He went missing in Istanbul, not America. He wrote for the Washington Post, but that is it. He was not an emissary, king, prime minister or diplomat.

Khashoggi has nothing to do with my job, health care, taxes, home, America's crime rate, economy or elections. It's a tragedy, but it pales to the issues American citizens care about - So I have to really wonder, dear media - WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO NEXT?

How long before you gin up a plan to BLAME TRUMP for the death of Khashoggi? We have already witnessed Democrat wingnuts insinuating the Jared Kushner had a "hit list" with Kash's name on it. Really?? (no, this has NOT been even remotely verified). So - WHY IS THE MEDIA KEEPING THIS STORY ALIVE? AMERICANS DO NOT CARE.

Mark my words - the media is going to do to turn Khashoggi into Trump's crime somehow, and it won't be just another strike, it will become a major issue. It will all be a lie, but something is going to break - or else this story would have gone away already.
Reminds me of the same deniers that said Saudi Arabia wasn't behind the attack on 9/11.When all the facts clearly point to them. Nah, lets ignore the obvious facts. Because it's anecdotal and because it points the facts in the wrong direction. Can't have that can we?
------------------------------------- according to RUSH . Rush said that he had a conversation with William F. Buckley before Buckley died and it was said that Saudi Rabble may have attacked but the Royal Family was not involved . According to Rush , Buckley said that the Saudis were not blamed for the attacks because the 'Saudi Royal Family' was not involved in the attack Mary . What i just said was broadcast a few days ago on Rush's show . Agree , disagree , thats what Rush said about his conversation with William F. Buckley Mary and 'Care4' . -------------------- sorry for the repetition in the post .

We have the upper hand, and could urge them to replace this Saudi Prince with another prince that is CIVILIZED....

We have the upper hand because their Military would fall apart without being able to get parts for their American made planes to keep them in good shape.

it is disgusting and immoral the way he has handled this and most everything he touches and does... he is soulless and has absolutely zero moral compass.

Yet, you all support him? Why, you all sold your souls to Satan, I will NEVER understand? Never, ever, ever.... :(
--------------------------------------------------- yeah , i support the TRUMP for the reason that i want the Saudis fighting the 'iranians' and the 'yeminis' with the most effective and efficient weapons made and thats AMERICAN Weapons . I don't care about the money , give the Saudis the weapons for all i care Care4.

The issue is about supporting and committing support for the Saudi "Crown Prince", meaning the future young King for a generation or more. Saudi Royalty is not like European Royalty who have symbolic positions and limited powers. A Saudi King is a dictator with complete authoritarian power. Power to allow the murder of a journalist or anyone else.
---------------------------- yeah , agree , so what Camp ??

I am watching George Stephanopoulos "Weekend News with George..." and the first full 30 minutes - the OPENING segment just two shows before the midterms, is all about the murder of Khashoggi.Why? What is the motive, dear media?

Kash was not an American citizen, not even a fully legal U.S. resident. He went missing in Istanbul, not America. He wrote for the Washington Post, but that is it. He was not an emissary, king, prime minister or diplomat.

Khashoggi has nothing to do with my job, health care, taxes, home, America's crime rate, economy or elections. It's a tragedy, but it pales to the issues American citizens care about - So I have to really wonder, dear media - WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO NEXT?

How long before you gin up a plan to BLAME TRUMP for the death of Khashoggi? We have already witnessed Democrat wingnuts insinuating the Jared Kushner had a "hit list" with Kash's name on it. Really?? (no, this has NOT been even remotely verified). So - WHY IS THE MEDIA KEEPING THIS STORY ALIVE? AMERICANS DO NOT CARE.

Mark my words - the media is going to do to turn Khashoggi into Trump's crime somehow, and it won't be just another strike, it will become a major issue. It will all be a lie, but something is going to break - or else this story would have gone away already.
The Saudis and their oil have everything to do with why we spend billions and billions and billions if not trillions of tax dollars in perpetual warring or preparing for warring in the middle east....

they are in the middle of our Military Industrial complex golden goose egg money scheme....that rips us off of trillions in tax dollars year after year after year....
-------------------------------------------------------
The issue was Trump CREATING AN EXCUSE for the Saudi Prince and their grotesque murdering act.
-------------------------------------------------- and what the talk about Saudi oil . From what i hear Saudi oil is no big deal anymore as the USA is the biggest oil producer in the world . So yeah , use Saudi oil all up first but the USA has more oil than the Saudis from what i hear Care4 .

The issue is about supporting and committing support for the Saudi "Crown Prince", meaning the future young King for a generation or more. Saudi Royalty is not like European Royalty who have symbolic positions and limited powers. A Saudi King is a dictator with complete authoritarian power. Power to allow the murder of a journalist or anyone else.
---------------------------- yeah , agree , so what Camp ??
American decline of values and principles. It's what happens to a people and culture when it's values and principles that created them are tossed asunder, repealed and rejected?
Trumpism is leading to the decline of America and the demise of America.

--------------------------------------------------- yeah , i support the TRUMP for the reason that i want the Saudis fighting the 'iranians' and the 'yeminis' with the most effective and efficient weapons made and thats AMERICAN Weapons . I don't care about the money , give the Saudis the weapons for all i care Care4.
they are murdering children, 40 plus on a bus, with our bombs.... and many many other inhumane acts with our equipment....

they are causing the most inhumane conditions in Yemeni that is off the scale!

Who cares about Iran? Trump pulled us out of the agreement with them and other countries that kept us safer....

arming the middle east just makes us complicit in their atrocities...and we've been doing it for decades, but it is time to stop and rethink this waste of money and lives...

Do you really want to put us on the middle east ruling dictators level? NO Pismoe, we are BETTER than that....

Saudi 'king' is over in 'saudi' and not ruling in the USA . 'kashoogi' is said to be 'muslim brotherhood' and friends with dead 'osama' . Neither one were or are my or the Western worlds friend Camp .

they are murdering children, 40 plus on a bus, with our bombs.... and many many other inhumane acts with our equipment....

Who cares about Iran? Trump pulled us out of the agreement with them and other countries that kept us safer....

arming the middle east just makes us complicit in their atrocities...and we've been doing it for decades, but it is time to stop and rethink this waste of money and lives...

Do you really want to put us on the middle east ruling dictators level? NO Pismoe, we are BETTER than that....
-------------------------------- everybody is entitled to their OPINION but i'm going with The President Trump and what ever he decides to do Care4

------------------------------------------ and just a comment about SAFETY . I see the word SAFETY trotted out daily but i say feck safety . Heck its libs - dems making the USA less safe with their importation of third worlders . Just my opinion of SAFETY as i see the word trotted out all the time by libs and dems Care4 . ----------------- just a comment !!

-------------------------------- everybody is entitled to their OPINION but i'm going with The President Trump and what ever he decides to do Care4
What is it that makes you walk Lock Step with him on whatever he does and says? Why did you relinquish your own common sense and brain and compass of what is right, and what you know deep down, is immoral and wrong???

------------------------------------------ and just a comment about SAFETY . I see the word SAFETY trotted out daily but i say feck safety . Heck its libs - dems making the USA less safe with their importation of third worlders . Just my opinion of SAFETY as i see the word trotted out all the time by libs and dems Care4 . ----------------- just a comment !!
Democrats are NOT importing third worlders... just another made up, Trump LIE.

What is it that makes you walk Lock Step with him on whatever he does and says? Why did you relinquish your own common sense and brain and compass of what is right, and what you know deep down, is immoral and wrong???
------------------------------------------------ think you got a buncha imported 'somali' third worlders and their 'somali' elders council' in Vermont . Or are they 'ubangis' in Vermont [chuckle] . --------------------------------------- Anyway fighting and killing Americas enemies is Common Sense and having Saudi allies do the fighting is pretty nice . Immoral and Wrong are simply matters of Opinion Care4 !!

When you consider what the word SAFETY means to democrats, keep in mind that it includes the invading force of thousands of violent central Americans. They believe that unleashing these numbers on our streets will make us SAFE as similar invaders made Kate Steinle and Mollie Tibbets SAFE.

That's what SAFE means to Democrats.

you mean uneducated uninformed Trumpkin loons don't care.

normal people who aren't treasonous and don't hate their country absolutely care if scum murder journalists. loon..

but whatever makes your tiny brain feel better.

Saudi 'king' is over in 'saudi' and not ruling in the USA . 'kashoogi' is said to be 'muslim brotherhood' and friends with dead 'osama' . Neither one were or are my or the Western worlds friend Camp .
Some people believe the American values and principle of America since it's establishment are important and rejecting them now are leading to the decline and demise of America. Lie with rhe dogs and you get fleas. Associate with criminals and you become a criminal. A blind eye or turned head and ignoring evil does not stop one from being evil also. Accepting evil is being evil.

When you consider what the word SAFETY means to democrats, keep in mind that it includes the invading force of thousands of violent central Americans. They believe that unleashing these numbers on our streets will make us SAFE as similar invaders made Kate Steinle and Mollie Tibbets SAFE.

That's what SAFE means to Democrats.
----------------------------------- it just amazes me , everyone or maybe the words is everywhere i look and hear i see that stupid word . It used to be a word mostly used by the pacifist in 'england' . But everyday i hear the word used all the time in the USA . Safety and Healthcare as these useless wussy people think and strive to live forever in the slop that the USA is becoming .

Some people believe the American values and principle of America since it's establishment are important and rejecting them now are leading to the decline and demise of America. Lie with rhe dogs and you get fleas. Associate with criminals and you become a criminal. A blind eye or turned head and ignoring evil does not stop one from being evil also. Accepting evil is being evil.
------------------------------------------ IMPORTANT , yeah , in the USA but the Saudi is a Sovereign Country Camp .

“There is a cult of Ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” -- Isaac Asimov
Isaac Asimov was Russian. He believed in many things that were counter to American culture. Many people who are born overseas and immigrate here learn to appreciate this country, unless you're on college campuses most of your life. Reality isn't big there.

Forum List

Back