Dear Bristol

Why not listen to her pov? She believes that marriage should remain between a man and a woman. A father (or mother) is an important influence in shaping a child's worldview and in their growing up and with ssm you don't have that. She has a valid point.

As far as Bristol being less than virtuous (talking to PJ here), did you hear that her baby daddy Levi is expecting another kid with another woman? Yup. Bristol only has Tripp (or is it Trigg or Trapp??). Seems she learned her lesson; Levi? No so much. Why aren't you calling him less than virtuous?

Couldn't she make that point without getting all snarky on the president?

she seriously needs to zip-it but she can't as she's going the same route as Momma' Griz- celebrity.

so what?
and she doesn't have to zip it
Chelsea Clinton is on some news show, you all same the shit about her?

Couldn't she make that point without getting all snarky on the president?

she seriously needs to zip-it but she can't as she's going the same route as Momma' Griz- celebrity.

so what?
and she doesn't have to zip it
Chelsea Clinton is on some news show, you all same the shit about her?

Yeah, I'm waiting for Chelsea to act like she'd fit in with the Jersey Shore cast before I go there.

He's not evolving to gay. He's evolving in favor of gay.

I am pretty sure you are joking. Need caffeine.

Why would evolution stop at just accepting behavior? If you don't do the behavior, your not really in favor of it are you?

I've accepted my sister just as she is for 30 years now. I'm not gay yet.

Accepting means you acknowledge people are gay. Does anyone really deny that there are gay people? Next is being tolerant. Embracing it would probably follow.

How is that going to work out when we ALL evolve and are gay? Sounds like extinction to me.

He's not evolving to gay. He's evolving in favor of gay.

I am pretty sure you are joking. Need caffeine.

Why would evolution stop at just accepting behavior? If you don't do the behavior, your not really in favor of it are you?

It’s clear what’s confusing you: unlike conservatives liberals don’t adhere blindly to sanctioned dogma. Liberals actually think, they reflect, they consider. They understand the world is a complex place with no easy black or white answers. Conservatives hate liberals not for their policy positions but for their pragmatism – incorrectly perceived by the right as a ‘weakness,’ when in fact it’s liberals’ greatest strength.

Accepting means you acknowledge people are gay. Does anyone really deny that there are gay people? Next is being tolerant. Embracing it would probably follow.

No it doesn't. I love my sister. I fight for my sister. I fight this fight FOR my sister. This isn't just "Yes, the sky is blue." This is "My sister is equal to every right and protection under the law that I am, and I will not stop until that is a reality."

Shut it.

Bristol Palin's gay marriage rant: Obama girls watch too much 'Glee' - POLITICO.com

I gotta say - she is EASILY as big a bitch ass her mother.

Oh, so freedom of speech is not something you value. Good to know.

I'll let the 'bitch' thing slide.... because it's based on hysteria rather than logic.

I think she means obummer is allowed to "evolve" but a young white woman such as Bristol isn't.

You just made my point.

Also - let me know when she starts evolving.

well it took obummer since 1996 to evolve. how many years does Bristol get? doyathink?

No it doesn't. I love my sister. I fight for my sister. I fight this fight FOR my sister. This isn't just "Yes, the sky is blue." This is "My sister is equal to every right and protection under the law that I am, and I will not stop until that is a reality."

if what you just said is true then you'll fight for Bristol's right to speak.. cumquat.

if what you just said is true then you'll fight for Bristol's right to speak.. cumquat.

Dear Cumquat;

Bristol already has the right to speak.

xoxo

Boop

She is entitled to her opinion as are you. What should be of interest is that the press is enamored with her life and what she has to say. As the young say, rock on, keep on pissing off the loosers.

She is entitled to her opinion as are you. What should be of interest is that the press is enamored with her life and what she has to say. As the young say, rock on, keep on pissing off the loosers.

'Loosers' - ... lose a vowel.

Gotcha.

Yup, she's a drama llama. AND she's making money at it, so that's good. AND she'd be a perfect fit with the Jersey Shore crowd. All-in-all, she's doing well.

Don't forget to watch her Lifetime show!

Gotcha.

Yup, she's a drama llama. AND she's making money at it, so that's good. AND she'd be a perfect fit with the Jersey Shore crowd. All-in-all, she's doing well.

I heard that she'll be living with two black men.:eusa_shhh:

kyle-massey-and-bristol-palin_582x430.jpg

Gotcha.

I thought that concept got cancelled? I think this one is just about her and her son.

Hats off to her parents, they raised a confident, fearless, member of society that is not afraid to stand up for what she believes. Too bad so many of our youth lack that courage.

Gotcha.

Where'd Willow go? ;)

I think she means obummer is allowed to "evolve" but a young white woman such as Bristol isn't.

You just made my point.

Also - let me know when she starts evolving.

well it took obummer since 1996 to evolve. how many years does Bristol get? doyathink?

It took obummer until this election to "evolve"...when someone suggested he might lose the "gay" vote if he didn't "come out" in their favor.

Forum List

Back