Dear Bristol

Is Bristol the most highly rewarded person for giving birth to a bastard?
Her only claim to fame?
Remember the 1/4 mill for promoting abstinance...

Don't have sex before marriage or you might get lots of money and be famous for it like me!

And technically the poor little baby is a bastard.

Last edited:
Her only claim to fame?

Don't have sex before marriage or you might get lots of money and be famous for it like me!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about when the poster above mentioned OWS and parent's mansion. Well, shit; somebody give them that kind of money for running their mouth, they won't need mommy/daddy, either.

Her only claim to fame?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about when the poster above mentioned OWS and parent's mansion. Well, shit; somebody give them that kind of money for running their mouth, they won't need mommy/daddy, either.

It so nice of the right wingers to give charity to that poor little girl and her baby.
Maybe someday she will find someone wacko enough to marry her.

Her only claim to fame?

It so nice of the right wingers to give charity to that poor little girl and her baby.
Maybe someday she will find someone wacko enough to marry her.

Actually, this is the bit where I turn back into a mom. I hope she meets somebody that makes her happy, and gives her peace. :)

Oh, so freedom of speech is not something you value. Good to know.

I'll let the 'bitch' thing slide.... because it's based on hysteria rather than logic.

Freedom of Speech works for both sides. Bristol can express her uneducated view as much as she wants, we have the same freedom to express our dismay at her lack of education.

Same sex marriage is not a new concept. Its one that is frowned upon by the current religions. But it was accepted in the past.

The Roman emporer Nero was married to a man, for instance ( Herodian of Antioch, History of the Roman Empire (1961) pp.135-152. Book 5. )

The truth of the matter is - she's barely legal. But because her mother is Sarah Palin, and she chooses to say stupid shit on a blog, she gets the attention she craves. i.e., she's second generation drama llama.

A, what? 21 y/o? presuming to offer advice to the POTUS? And expecting people NOT to point and laugh? A little naive, I feel.

She's 21 and presumes to offer advice to the POTUS...just like thousands of OWS punks. Yet he congratulates them on their dedication to their civic duty. At least she's not demanding that he somehow come up with the cash to pay off their loans, buy them houses and cars, and generally make it possible for them to move out of their parents' mansions.

How much money did she get for telling other teens to do as she says, not as she does? Nobody would give one red shit, were she not Sarah Palin's daughter.

So, you hate her because she has made good use of her opportunities? You would begrudge her everything because of who her mother is? Why?

She's 21 and presumes to offer advice to the POTUS...just like thousands of OWS punks. Yet he congratulates them on their dedication to their civic duty. At least she's not demanding that he somehow come up with the cash to pay off their loans, buy them houses and cars, and generally make it possible for them to move out of their parents' mansions.

How much money did she get for telling other teens to do as she says, not as she does? Nobody would give one red shit, were she not Sarah Palin's daughter.

So, you hate her because she has made good use of her opportunities? You would begrudge her everything because of who her mother is? Why?

Again with the hate. If you must mischaracterize me, then I won't be answering.

Again with the hate. If you must mischaracterize me, then I won't be answering.

I gotta say - she is EASILY as big a bitch ass her mother.

That comment passes as pretty hateful. So answer, or not, the characterization stands.

Last edited:
The truth of the matter is - she's barely legal. But because her mother is Sarah Palin, and she chooses to say stupid shit on a blog, she gets the attention she craves. i.e., she's second generation drama llama.

A, what? 21 y/o? presuming to offer advice to the POTUS? And expecting people NOT to point and laugh? A little naive, I feel.

Don't like what she has to say? Don't listen. But, your OP makes you look silly with the 'shut up' crap.... you don't get to decide who is allowed to speak. That's not how free speech works. I appreciate that it is inconvenient for the left but it is what it is.

Bpoop............ just to-make sure I hit the mark....what a clueless douchebag...please take a bath...the stinch and flys are unhealthy and damn inconsiderate.

make an appointment to delouses

Last edited:

I'll let the 'bitch' thing slide.... because it's based on hysteria rather than logic.

Bristols freedom of speech extends to the point where she cannot be arrested for what she says........it does not mean that she cannot be ridiculed for what she says

well that makes you a big person.

Bristols freedom of speech extends to the point where she cannot be arrested for what she says........it does not mean that she cannot be ridiculed for what she says

But BD's OP says 'shut it'. Why should Bristol 'shut it'? She is as entitled to speak her mind as you are. Anyone who tells another person to 'shut it' makes themselves look ridiculous. I haven't even bothered to read Bristol's words... why? Because I don't care what she thinks.

Forum List

Back