Dead pool on Mike Johson

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
How much longer will he be Speaker considering he is no different from McCarthy?

And no, I'm not talking him dying. :abgg2q.jpg:

They should break the spending bills into smaller bills.
They should put all of the pork BS spending into one separate bill.

schumerdisacrookebtspendinghgfhgh2.jpg

Last edited:
How will the CraCra Caucus survive?

Congressional pay should be the first item stopped when they refuse to fund the government.

Of course we need a balanced budget amendment and term limits for CongressCritters

Johnson was criticized by Democrats until he worked out a deal. Now they love him.

and I hate that Johnson put on lipstick and fellated DEMS' collective JOHNSON.

We need a speaker who will fuck over the DEMS 24/7. We need the polar opposite of Pelosi. The GOP needs someone JUST AS STUBBORN and refuses to reach across the aisle.

FUCK THE DEMS.

How will the CraCra Caucus survive?

Congressional pay should be the first item stopped when they refuse to fund the government.

Of course we need a balanced budget amendment and term limits for CongressCritters

#1 Congressional pay cannot be reduced during their term of office. 27th Amendment, now whether it can be stopped and paid later during the same term is a different question.

#2 I disagree with term limits, we don't have a term limits problem we have an incumbency problem and there is a different solution to that.

WW

#1 Congressional pay cannot be reduced during their term of office. 27th Amendment, now whether it can be stopped and paid later during the same term is a different question.

#2 I disagree with term limits, we don't have a term limits problem we have an incumbency problem and there is a different solution to that.

WW
They do it to federal workers all the time during shutdowns. But they keep on getting paid regardless.

If they can term limit the executive, we should be able to term limit Congress.

How much longer will he be Speaker considering he is no different from McCarthy?

Think of him as a successful temporary speaker who led the move to stop the funding of America's war against Russia.

He might be successful apparently!

They do it to federal workers all the time during shutdowns. But they keep on getting paid regardless.

Federal workers don't fall under the 27th Amendment.

If they can term limit the executive, we should be able to term limit Congress.

I don't think the President should be term limited.

When people talk about term limits it's usually measure in decades. That isn't the problem, they are still incumbents for long periods.

I'd prefer to solve the incumbency problem.

WW

I don't like the guy. My gaydar says he's a closet fag. And he's a disgusting liar too. That makes him easily corruptible.

Mark my words.

Last edited:
I don't mind admitting that thus far I'm impressed. The guy thinks his fundamantalist xian ilk have more rights than others, but let's see if he can get spending concessions from the dems - before we let Roy stake him out on an ant hill, commanche style.

Forum List

Back