Dead Afghani children piling up, are the board democrats outraged?

.....Because The Idiot Son......

bush_dunce.jpg

....allowed bin Laden to escape....

....after he decided the war should be in Iraq, INSTEAD??

You BET'CHA!!!!

Obama-takes-Blame-for-Bush.jpg

So since Bush let Osama get away, Obama HAD to enhance the war efforts in Afghanistan (where he no longer is)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Obama kill these children? did Obama take us to Afghanistan?

So if something you perceive as good comes of the Afghanistan war will you give Obama credit for it?

No, the Military gets the credit. Obama is not the one in the trenches exchanging gun fire with the Talibs.

So he's free of credit or blame even though the reason the military is there is because of him and others in government?

So if something you perceive as good comes of the Afghanistan war will you give Obama credit for it?

No, the Military gets the credit. Obama is not the one in the trenches exchanging gun fire with the Talibs.

So he's free of credit or blame even though the reason the military is there is because of him and others in government?

I'm not saying that but everytime something goes right or wrong in Afghanistan, the blame or credit shouldn't be all on Obama. Yes he is the President, but some of these troops have spent more time in Afghanistan than Obama has been in office period, and they are doing all the work, for better or worse. Something to think about it.

I'm not saying that but everytime something goes right or wrong in Afghanistan, the blame or credit shouldn't be all on Obama. Yes he is the President, but some of these troops have spent more time in Afghanistan than Obama has been in office period, and they are doing all the work, for better or worse. Something to think about it.

Right but they're doing all the work because he's the one who made the decision for the work to be done.

I feel like we're going round and round lol.

My point is if Obama wanted to end it, he probably could, the soldiers don't have such power.

Right but they're doing all the work because he's the one who made the decision for the work to be done.

I feel like we're going round and round lol.

My point is if Obama wanted to end it, he probably could, the soldiers don't have such power.

Even if Obama wanted to he couldn't bring home all the troops right now, it would have to be like Iraq where you start bringing them back slowly. Plus Obama is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. If he ended the war in Afghanistan he would be blamed for handing the country overt to the Taliban, because they will take over once we leave, they are just going to wait us out and take the whole country over.

Obama the war criminal.
Obama the baby killer.

Well said, people need to throw out party affiliation and judge people on what actually happens.

except that he's a loser and a hypocrite because when baby bush started his wars of choice, the loon was all gung ho.

but yes, it's time to get out.

except then the rightwingnut freaks would be screaming that the islamofascistmuzlimsocialstkenyan is soft on terrorists.

because that's what loons like them do.

Didn't Obama campaign on the war in Afghanistan being a good war? A war worth fighting? That' just one of so many things I've disagreed with him about. He missed a fine chance when he took office of winding it down, but instead he doubled down.. pity.

Well said, people need to throw out party affiliation and judge people on what actually happens.

except that he's a loser and a hypocrite because when baby bush started his wars of choice, the loon was all gung ho.

but yes, it's time to get out.

except then the rightwingnut freaks would be screaming that the islamofascistmuzlimsocialstkenyan is soft on terrorists.

because that's what loons like them do.

Didn't Obama campaign on the war in Afghanistan being a good war? A war worth fighting? That' just one of so many things I've disagreed with him about. He missed a fine chance when he took office of winding it down, but instead he doubled down.. pity.

He campaigned on it and it was music to democrats ears while they were out protesting war pretending that killing innocent people mattered to them.

Yes. How did Republicans get us into this mess and why won't they let us leave? They even let Bin Laden go.

Yes. How did Republicans get us into this mess and why won't they let us leave? They even let Bin Laden go.

I see, so Obama was forced by Republicans to skyrocket the warmongering in Afghanistan?

I sure hope in real life people apply more accountability to themselves than they do their bureacrats of choice.

I reserve all comment and defer to Cindy Sheehan.

Oh Cindy!!! Where have you gone now that Obama is in office?

That's right......you just finally realized that your were USED by the liberals all along.

Nope. They have all the power now. Feigned outage over such things by the Left/Democrats is only used when they're out of power. Remember all those fallen Soldiers' faces the Liberal Press used to plaster all over TV back when the other side had power? What happened to all that? You just don't see that stuff on CNN,CBS,ABC,and NBC anymore huh? Dead Soldiers and dead children just don't benefit the Left/Democrats anymore. They have all the power now so they no longer have any use for them. So if you're waiting for some outrage to come from the Left/Democrats over this,i would suggest you don't hold your breath. Pretending to care about dead Soldiers and dead kids is a thing of the past for them. It is what it is.

Police chief confirms 9 children killed in ISAF raid. - Free Online Library

ASADABAD (PAN): The chief of police in eastern Kunar province on Wednesday confirmed that nine children had been killed in a NATO-led airstrike the previous day.

Residents of Manogi district on Tuesday said the airstrike killed as many as 10 children as they collected firewood in Nangalam valley.

"Nine children were killed and one was injured in the ISAF raid yesterday," Khalil Ullah Ziayi, the provincial police chief, told Pajhwok Afghan News.

"The children are 8 to 14 years old and were in the mountain to collect firewood," he said

While Ziayi confirmed the Taliban had fired missiles at foreign forces in the area, he said children and not Taliban were the casualties.

He accused ISAF of carelessness, questioning how the coalition, with its high tech weaponry, could not differ between Taliban and children.

ISAF said they would launch an investigation into the claims of civilian casualties after an attack on its base in Nangalam Valley. It said the attack wounded one civilian, working with the coalition.

On Feb. 18, 64 civilians were killed during a similar strike in Ghaziabad district of the province. Afghan investigators said the dead included 20 women and 29 children.

I'm outraged that you're spitting on our soldiers. Is this all a little game for you wingnuts? Democrats are the last people you should be calling out on the carpet about this. What about those who fed Congress cherry-picked information that lead to our taking out eye off the ball in Afghanistan? Look to them and those who cheered them on. :eusa_hand:

ASADABAD (PAN): The chief of police in eastern Kunar province on Wednesday confirmed that nine children had been killed in a NATO-led airstrike the previous day.

Residents of Manogi district on Tuesday said the airstrike killed as many as 10 children as they collected firewood in Nangalam valley.

"Nine children were killed and one was injured in the ISAF raid yesterday," Khalil Ullah Ziayi, the provincial police chief, told Pajhwok Afghan News.

"The children are 8 to 14 years old and were in the mountain to collect firewood," he said

While Ziayi confirmed the Taliban had fired missiles at foreign forces in the area, he said children and not Taliban were the casualties.

He accused ISAF of carelessness, questioning how the coalition, with its high tech weaponry, could not differ between Taliban and children.

ISAF said they would launch an investigation into the claims of civilian casualties after an attack on its base in Nangalam Valley. It said the attack wounded one civilian, working with the coalition.

On Feb. 18, 64 civilians were killed during a similar strike in Ghaziabad district of the province. Afghan investigators said the dead included 20 women and 29 children.

I'm outraged that you're spitting on our soldiers. Is this all a little game for you wingnuts? Democrats are the last people you should be calling out on the carpet about this. What about those who fed Congress cherry-picked information that lead to our taking out eye off the ball in Afghanistan? Look to them and those who cheered them on. :eusa_hand:

Spitting on soldiers, that's cute, a good deflection tactic to try and remove intellect from the debate and make it all emotion based.

So in other words, no you're not, all the crying about innocent Iraqi children dying was just dry tears to try and get your bureacrats of choice in office so they could do the exact same thing to innocent children in another region.

Silly people. When are they gonna wake up? The Left/Democrats don't give a rat's ass about dead Soldiers and dead children. Pretending to care about that is only used when they're out of power. They have all the power now so there is no need for them to pretend anymore. Never ever trust so-called "Anti-War" Leftists. Their the biggest frauds in America. And that's just the sad truth.

No....the little game was played when the democrats were spitting on our dead soldiers for political expediency...and now we are trying to open up the eyes of their supporters, such as you, to the horrible games those you vote for play.

And as for cherry picked intel....please do tell me exactly how GWB was able to cherry pick intel from foreign nations? Afterall, US intel was only part of the puzzle....you do realize there was intel from England, Israel, Autralia and others that agreed with the US intel?

Or did you forget that....something those you vote for expected you to forget and not question.

Dont you realize...they see you as blind fools without the ability to reason and think for yourself.

If anyone wants to know if Cindy Sheehan has protested Obama's war policy, all they have to do is use Google and then quietly walk away.

Silly people. When are they gonna wake up? The Left/Democrats don't give a rat's ass about dead Soldiers and dead children. Pretending to care about that is only used when they're out of power. They have all the power now so there is no need for them to pretend anymore. Never ever trust so-called "Anti-War" Leftists. Their the biggest frauds in America. And that's just the sad truth.

Yes those of us who are anti-war in principle are such a tiny fringe group it's amazing the media makes it sound like there's actually a large group of people who are anti-war.

It all boils down to the exact same thing, that has nothing to do with principle.

Democratic voters being anti-republican, republicans defending the Iraq War because they're anti-democrat.

Has nothing to do with one side being anti-war and one side being pro-defense.

If anyone wants to know if Cindy Sheehan has protested Obama's war policy, all they have to do is use Google and then quietly walk away.

I have no doubt she is still protesting.
She was quite passionate about her stance.

The real question is why must we now google her? How come the media doesnt tell us about her protests anymore?

Sure...you can say.....it was getting old...nothing new to tell...

But I disagree....it WQAS getting old against Bush...we saw her protesting him day in and day out for several years....always the same thing....and the media never relented.

Well...now with Obama...is is something new....something I would think the media would consider newsworthy...Sheehan protesting NOT BUSH...but Obama.....

But the media? Nada.

Code Pink? Disappeared on the topic.

Am I wrong?

I have no doubt she is still protesting.
She was quite passionate about her stance.

The real question is why must we now google her? How come the media doesnt tell us about her protests anymore?

Sure...you can say.....it was getting old...nothing new to tell...

But I disagree....it WQAS getting old against Bush...we saw her protesting him day in and day out for several years....always the same thing....and the media never relented.

Well...now with Obama...is is something new....something I would think the media would consider newsworthy...Sheehan protesting NOT BUSH...but Obama.....

But the media? Nada.

Code Pink? Disappeared on the topic.

Am I wrong?

Google is only linking you to the media stories. The information is out there, don't protest just to protest. It's corny and a waste of energy.

You're expecting a partisan side to be even handed when neither is. It's no secret you're slightly right leaning, and so it makes you just seem like another ranting no-lifer when you're bickering about the small things in life. (partisans aren't being even handed!).

Forum List

Back