De Blasio's Criminal Justice Deputy busted packing heat with serial numbers scratched off.

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
A high-level deputy in New York Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Office of Criminal Justice was arrested Saturday evening for being in a car with a loaded 9mm handgun that had its serial number scratched off.

Reagan Stevens, 42, was with two men in a dark red Infiniti SUV when police caught up with them in Queens, where they found the loaded gun inside the glove compartment, the New York Post reports.

Big Bird has a gangsta thug that runs his promise program that Obama started... Head trainer in charge of thugery...

De Blasio’s office said that Stevens was immediately suspended from her duties without pay, Patrick Gallahue, a spokesman for the mayor’s office, told NBC News 4. “We take these allegations very seriously,” Gallahue said in a statement.

The mayor’s office apparently removed Stevens’ biography from its website, but an archived version of the page says she works with de Blasio’s Task Force on Behavioral Health and the Criminal Justice System, a $130 million four-year program aimed at reducing “unnecessary arrests and incarceration.”

“Ms. Stevens spent 15 years implementing crime prevention, adolescent diversion programs, and alternatives to incarceration at the Kings County District Attorney’s office,” the biography said.

De Blasio’s Criminal Justice Deputy Arrested For Having Loaded, Unmarked Handgun

There should be original content here by the OP.

Ridgerunner

Last edited by a moderator:
A high-level deputy in New York Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Office of Criminal Justice was arrested Saturday evening for being in a car with a loaded 9mm handgun that had its serial number scratched off.

Reagan Stevens, 42, was with two men in a dark red Infiniti SUV when police caught up with them in Queens, where they found the loaded gun inside the glove compartment, the New York Post reports.

Big Bird has a gangsta thug that runs his promise program that Obama started... Head trainer in charge of thugery...

De Blasio’s office said that Stevens was immediately suspended from her duties without pay, Patrick Gallahue, a spokesman for the mayor’s office, told NBC News 4. “We take these allegations very seriously,” Gallahue said in a statement.

The mayor’s office apparently removed Stevens’ biography from its website, but an archived version of the page says she works with de Blasio’s Task Force on Behavioral Health and the Criminal Justice System, a $130 million four-year program aimed at reducing “unnecessary arrests and incarceration.”

“Ms. Stevens spent 15 years implementing crime prevention, adolescent diversion programs, and alternatives to incarceration at the Kings County District Attorney’s office,” the biography said.

De Blasio’s Criminal Justice Deputy Arrested For Having Loaded, Unmarked Handgun

Darn, another slacker that will probably get a promotion,

• What would you have people say about that story?
  • Why are you even mentioning it?
The justice system appears to be doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing: Identifying potentially illegal acts and taking appropriate investigative action to determine whether they rise to the level of being prosecutable offenses.

What would you have people say about that story?
I could care less what you say about the story...

Why are you even mentioning it?
Maybe because it is news professor...

Now why did you even respond?

Of course, you don't care what I say about the story. I didn't fathom that you or anyone would. I didn't ask you what I was supposed to say about it. I asked what you would have people to say, that is, what is the nature of commentary you'd have people share.

Well, the Daily Caller has already published the story, so the news reporting task was already accomplished.

Are you Thomas Phippen and thus promoting your own story published elsewhere?

Obviously, my first post in this thread had the purpose of asking you the questions I did. I had hoped you'd share something substantive that would indicate to readers what be your discursive aim(s) for the thread. Clearly, my hopes in that regard were dashed.

This bit of news must have ruffled your feathers... You a big bird fan? I could see where you could possibly have the same frame of mind...

There should be original content here by the OP.

Ridgerunner
AS soon as I saw the OP title I knew it was bullshit and linked to a site known for lying.
I was right on both counts.
Daily Caller. Get the hell out of here with that garbage.

The Daily Caller. The Daily Caller is a conservative American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney.

Ha ha ha

This thread hurt his twat.

Forum List

Back