Anti-abortion activist who kept fetuses at home convicted of blocking access to DC clinic

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Authorities said they also used chains, ropes and bike locks to tie themselves to chairs and one another and yelled at incoming patients, telling them they were “killing babies” and “going to hell.”

----------------------------------------------------

hell, they better think of another one, hell does not exist.

Leftards want to give this Handy broad 11 years in prison just for exercising her freedom of expression.

Disgraceful, appeal it to the Supreme Court and have this atrocity overturned.

BTW, no dame who wanted to kill their baby in Washington DC was stopped from doing exactly that. This was just a peaceful protest.

Completely made-up story by vapid leftist liars who need drama in their shallow little lives.

Authorities said they also used chains, ropes and bike locks to tie themselves to chairs and one another and yelled at incoming patients, telling them they were “killing babies” and “going to hell.”

----------------------------------------------------

hell, they better think of another one, hell does not exist.

How do you know hell doesn't exist? Stalin claimed the same yet he was screaming in terror on his death bed of what was about to come.

Some do. There was one woman, had over 17 abortions over a period of several years in my friends Oakland clinic.
that's is just as sick as is alcoholism. MOST women consider it a bad experience----
I kinda KNOW because I have interviewed thousands of women---hundreds of whom
had one or more abortions. MOST NEED to do it for social or financial or medical reasons. The BASTARDS who harass them at clinics should be in jail

How do you know hell doesn't exist? Stalin claimed the same yet he was screaming in terror on his death bed of what was about to come.
So?---he may have been delirious. HE HAD been a divinity student. The priests
were grooming him for the priesthood---(eastern orthodox)

MAGAts need to canonize that Darwin Award winner.

And we will. And then the maggots will deal with you later on. Win/win!

Just think, that poor woman was murdered and her name will be known FOREVER. You, on the other hand, will be wiped from the memory of this planet very soon after you die. Once again, win/win.

Forum List

Back