DC occutards now trying to enter office buildings

You do not understand protest.

And evidently, you don't understand trespass

Yes I do, it has to do with protest. These people would not have gotten appointments.

How do you know? If they would bathe and lose the "loser" t shirts, there could be a chance.

But then again, if they made an appoinment it would be best to have a meaningful dialogue ready. That could be a problem for them them. Can't support you on this, NoNukes, sorry.

I'm referring to office buildings, not conress. My building had to lock the front door. Messages went out several days ago they would be dressing up in suits to sneak in, then prop open doors so they could be disruptive in office buildings.

They sneak into my office and they're going to meet my Remington 12 gauge

Not in DC thanks to the libby restrictions on guns here.

I'm in Winchester, Va.

I'm referring to office buildings, not conress. My building had to lock the front door. Messages went out several days ago they would be dressing up in suits to sneak in, then prop open doors so they could be disruptive in office buildings.

They sneak into my office and they're going to meet my Remington 12 gauge

Too afraid to stand up like a man. This does not surprise me.

Why don't you enlist?

Oh, that's right - you're an unpatriotic pussy.

And evidently, you don't understand trespass

Yes I do, it has to do with protest. These people would not have gotten appointments.

How do you know? If they would bathe and lose the "loser" t shirts, there could be a chance.

But then again, if they made an appoinment it would be best to have a meaningful dialogue ready. That could be a problem for them them. Can't support you on this, NoNukes, sorry.

Come up with something original, the 60s are over.

Yeah. They are. It's about time the occupy organizers realize that.

How odd. WAMU had a link on their breaking into privately owned offices, and now they don't.

And, WTOP online is not available.

Yes, time to sit in front of your televisions and let the country go down the drain.

Your resorting to name calling proves that I am right.

No... it shows that I am calling you out for being an obtuse idiot

The right to free speech does not give you the right to trespass

Thank you for proving my point.

The only point it proves is you are indeed ignorant...

Again.. since you appear to be about as dense as a quasar

The right to free speech does not give you the right to trespass

Yes, time to sit in front of your televisions and let the country go down the drain.

So the only two options available for anyone in this country is to join the occupy movement or sit in front of the tv? Really? I'm sure if you sit down and think about it really, really, hard you might come up with other things you can do.

Forum List

Back