DC occutards now trying to enter office buildings

Well they won't have to occupy the Dims' Senate and House offices. They'll be invited right in and for a change have bathroom privileges too.

You forget Obama was booed by the Occupiers. They might tear the plumbing apart in those Dem's bathrooms.

They want to meet their elected representatives face to face. Good for them. Perhaps you should get off your ass and do something.

Then perhaps they should make appointments like the rest of us.

Occuturds don't understand manners and protocol. They're the take take gimme gimme me me generation.

Pathetic.

We should reinstate the draft and ship these fucks off to Afghanistan.

They want to meet their elected representatives face to face. Good for them. Perhaps you should get off your ass and do something.

Then they should make an appointment - dumbfuck - like civilized people do every day when meeting with their elected officials or their staff.

Baby-Cry.gif

Boohoo. People want to speak with their elected reps. How dare them. Maybe you can ride your tricycle to the capital and torture them. That'll make you feel better.

Then they should make an appointment - dumbfuck - like civilized people do every day when meeting with their elected officials or their staff.

By getting off your ass, I did not mean sitting at your computer and insulting people.

So you don't want us to follow your example? no problem

Then perhaps they should make appointments like the rest of us.

Occuturds don't understand manners and protocol. They're the take take gimme gimme me me generation.

Pathetic.

We should reinstate the draft and ship these fucks off to Afghanistan.

Could help them mature! Not a bad idea!

I'm referring to office buildings, not conress. My building had to lock the front door. Messages went out several days ago they would be dressing up in suits to sneak in, then prop open doors so they could be disruptive in office buildings.

Time to pour molten lead on people exercising their Constitutional rights? Boy, you cons sure are patriotic :eusa_whistle:

First, you don't have a constitutional right to preach the peace, ccupy public property indefinitely, esp when no permit was obtained, rape women and vandalize property.

Second, you don't have a constitutional right to enter private property (which an office building is) esp when the owners tell you not to enter!

neg

I'm referring to office buildings, not conress. My building had to lock the front door. Messages went out several days ago they would be dressing up in suits to sneak in, then prop open doors so they could be disruptive in office buildings.

They sneak into my office and they're going to meet my Remington 12 gauge

Baby-Cry.gif

Boohoo. People want to speak with their elected reps. How dare them. Maybe you can ride your tricycle to the capital and torture them. That'll make you feel better.

Nice try... making an appointment like others do to see their reps is not occupying a building, or trespassing... you go ahead and try and storm an official's office, I don't care if it is a public official or private company official... I would love to see the video of what would rightfully happen to you

I mean.. how DARE there be RULES or people who have been waiting longer or who have made appointments.... :rolleyes:

Not in DC thanks to the libby restrictions on guns here.

Too afraid to stand up like a man. This does not surprise me.

Forum List

Back