Dawn of Age of Limitless Power; LENR has Been Successfully Brought to Market

How much tax money has gone into this?

Probably none. Soon trillions ;) Our civilization for the past 150 years was built on spending and investing.

Don't you believe in investing? Oh'noo's as you live in a cave.

Have you read up on what can be done with conventional travel if one accelerates at 1g continuously (turning around and decelerating the last half of the journey)?

http://www.math2earth.oriw.eu/publications/20_Travelling the space at 1 g acceleration.pdf

time = 2 * SQRROOT(distance/1 gravity acceleration)

Travel to moon in just 3.5 hours, Mars is reached in 2 days and Pluto in 18 days.

Probably only have to get it serviced every 200,000 miles or so and then they would give you another dose of treated Nickel.

lol....there is no way the auto industry will produce a car that people will keep for 200,000 miles.....

I understand your skepticism, and maybe it wont happen, but I think it will because it will be feasible and competition will force the issue.

Either Detroit will build such cars or the Chicoms will.

1G acceleration is pure fantasy. To maintain constant acceleration you need constant fuel supply. This is completely inefficient for space travel if you can coast and take advantage of inertia. Without friction as in the atmosphere or along the ground, any velocity you attain will remain constant until you need to change direction or slow down. But propulsion isn't the primary obstacle to space travel. Keeping a human crew alive is, and after food, water, waste management, air, are handled you still need some way of managing micrometeorite impacts when they represent being hit by a tank shell at existing velocities, and a nuclear bomb at higher ones as would be necessary for interstellar travel.

We're a LONG ways away from handling this and the plethora of other concerns for even just going to Mars. Once away from the Earth's magnetic field, you're being bombarded by radiation from the Sun. Without shielding the ship might get to Mars, but no one's gonna be alive in it.

1G acceleration is pure fantasy. To maintain constant acceleration you need constant fuel supply. This is completely inefficient for space travel if you can coast and take advantage of inertia. Without friction as in the atmosphere or along the ground, any velocity you attain will remain constant until you need to change direction or slow down. But propulsion isn't the primary obstacle to space travel. Keeping a human crew alive is, and after food, water, waste management, air, are handled you still need some way of managing micrometeorite impacts when they represent being hit by a tank shell at existing velocities, and a nuclear bomb at higher ones as would be necessary for interstellar travel.

We're a LONG ways away from handling this and the plethora of other concerns for even just going to Mars. Once away from the Earth's magnetic field, you're being bombarded by radiation from the Sun. Without shielding the ship might get to Mars, but no one's gonna be alive in it.

*IF* we can harness LENR to power to a plasma jet or nuclear pulse engines on a ship composed of graphene, the fuel is a super-heated gas that can be stored as a solid though only expended as a gas, which would allow for huge fuel density because it wont be heated by its own chemical reaction but by the LENR process.

This would allow for a constant 1g acceleration that collects new fuel as it travels, perhaps not expending much of its own fuel at all.

I anxiously await the first public demonstration of a production prototype. My main hesitancy is that this should have generated a lot of news, but I've seen nothing. Yes, the leftist media may be dragging its feet so that the liberal leadership can determine whether this would work to their benefit or harm, and act accordingly.

Thanks for the info though, worth keeping an eye on it.

I anxiously await the first public demonstration of a production prototype. My main hesitancy is that this should have generated a lot of news, but I've seen nothing. Yes, the leftist media may be dragging its feet so that the liberal leadership can determine whether this would work to their benefit or harm, and act accordingly.

1] Let's leave the politics out of this very interesting technological development.

2] I'm sure the Koch Brothers aren't shitting in their pants over this threat to their oil companies.

Ok. It's "successfully brought to market" Yippee!! I want one. Where can I buy it?

I want two! A backup in case the first one breaks.

You should probably first get a refund on your education, then look to get supplemental brain surgery, then maybe you could finish high school, but I don't think the government wants idiots like you owning a nuclear power generator of any kind as you are a board certified imbecile.

1] Let's leave the politics out of this very interesting technological development.

2] I'm sure the Koch Brothers aren't shitting in their pants over this threat to their oil companies.
Good thing you left your politics out of the topic! :rolleyes:

Ok. It's "successfully brought to market" Yippee!! I want one. Where can I buy it?

Did you read ANY of the fucking articles?

Shit for Shinola!

And not one scintilla of peer reviewed evidence that it will ever commercially produce 1 single kw of power.

Don't get me wrong, I would be the first one to applaud the achievement. It would be a boon for the whole world. Just don't think it's going to happen. So what did you actually mean when you said "it has been successfully brought to market"? I'm trying to peer review that statement.

Probably only have to get it serviced every 200,000 miles or so and then they would give you another dose of treated Nickel.

lol....there is no way the auto industry will produce a car that people will keep for 200,000 miles.....

They already do, dimwit. Most of the cars I have had in the last decade have gone for over 200,000 miles. Of course, in the hands of an idiot, they don't last that long.

Did you read ANY of the fucking articles?

Shit for Shinola!

And not one scintilla of peer reviewed evidence that it will ever commercially produce 1 single kw of power.

Dude I linked to a peer reviewed test done last year.

the only 'peer review' that really counts is the review done by the investing companies and they have poured well over $11,000,000 into LENR research with Rossi, so that means far more to me than what some ivory tower geek works out with a pencil.

The dark side of this is the impact this will have on the US dollar, which has been effectively on a petroleum standard since Nixon took us off of gold.

What will happen to the USD as the need for petroleum wanes?

Buckle your set belt.

This along with 3-d printers could be mind blowing to the economic framework. Time to rethink economics if both of these are successful.

Energy won't be controlled by huge corps
Toys, tools and non-atable goods won't either.

don't worry the dollar is backed by arms nower days.

Too bad, one is always hoping for a miracle. Science is even less reliable than God in providing them.

That article was from May 2013 and has been answered many times over and put into an appendix of the original test report which was linked in the beginning of the thread.

Other than trivial objections to the electrical input which were all answered by the testers whose scientific reputations lay on the line unlike the psychoskeptics who have no skin in the game at all.

The objections now mostly reduce to 'It's too good to be true.' and trivial questions that ignore the overwhelming boost in power from the E-cat.

The skeptics are most noted by their complete ignorance of the e-cat and LENR demonstrated successes. Funny how that works, ignorance -> skepticism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back