Davy Crockett, American hero, who fought against democrat Indian removal policies..

I saw this little bit of history in Hilary's America......Davy Crockett fought against the democrat Indian removal policy.....when he was a Republican in congress.......

David Crockett (1786-1836) -- Biography

He was reelected to a second term in 1829 and split with President Andrew Jackson and the Tennessee delegation on several issues, including land reform and the Indian removal bill. In his 1831 campaign for a third term, Crockett openly and vehemently attacked Jackson's policies and was defeated in a close election by William Fitzgerald.
Did he own a gun?
David Crokett was a great American who no white privilege.
He fought for a bunch of brown people. You would absolutely despise his guts.
you mean at the time your democrat party were whipping slaves? Where do you guys get your education....you don't know anything about our politics or history..jesus you're stupid.
Are you sympathizing with brown people? Careful or they'll call you a RINO.

They'll do that if you can so much as speak another language. Or don't advocate using the US military to commit revenge killings against non-combatant women and children.

I saw this little bit of history in Hilary's America......Davy Crockett fought against the democrat Indian removal policy.....when he was a Republican in congress.......

He was reelected to a second term in 1829 and split with President Andrew Jackson and the Tennessee delegation on several issues, including land reform and the Indian removal bill. In his 1831 campaign for a third term, Crockett openly and vehemently attacked Jackson's policies and was defeated in a close election by William Fitzgerald.
Did he own a gun?
you mean at the time your democrat party were whipping slaves? Where do you guys get your education....you don't know anything about our politics or history..jesus you're stupid.
Not "at the time".

Your anachronisms are off.

The DEMs did not become a pro slavery party until 1848 with the evolution of the Free Soil Party which stole away the abolitionist Democrats.

The Republican Party was spawned from the collapse of the Whig party. It didn't exist until the mid 1850s.......roughly 20 years after Crocket's death. Making your claim unlikely without a blue police box or a delorean.

But who am I to get in the way of historical fan fiction.

I think he saw in the mini-bio that Crockett embraced the republican form of government and confused that with the Republican Party, which you correctly noted came decades later.

Did he own a gun?
Not "at the time".

The DEMs did not become a pro slavery party until 1848 with the evolution of the Free Soil Party which stole away the abolitionist Democrats.
Ok, so you're saying because it had abolitionists in it, it wasn't pro slavery? Do you really understand the politics of the time?

Did he own a gun?
Not "at the time".

Ok, so you're saying because it had abolitionists in it, it wasn't pro slavery? Do you really understand the politics of the time?
Yeah but it seems you don't understand the politics of our time.

The Republican Party was spawned from the collapse of the Whig party. It didn't exist until the mid 1850s.......roughly 20 years after Crocket's death. Making your claim unlikely without a blue police box or a delorean.

Yep....and Crockett fought against the democrat Indian trail of tears policy.....

Perhaps. But not as a republican.

I think the anti-democrat angle was the important part......Another thing you cant put on Republicans...well if you're being honest.

If you're being honest, you'll admit that its highly unlikely that Davy Crocket was a Republican, despite the claims of the OP.

Republican Party 1854

Davey died in 1836

good trick op.

Not "at the time".

we weren't talking about that.....liberals try to change the subject....I crush you in every thread....if you want a different subject, start a thread, I'll be there.

Not "at the time".

we weren't talking about that.....liberals try to change the subject....I crush you in every thread....if you want a different subject, start a thread, I'll be there.
Lol. You should start adding "believe me" to every sentence you type. Like Trump, you have to keep reminding people to at least try.

Not "at the time".

every time you get your ass handed to you you vanish like a rat down a sewer pipe ... I'll remember you said that tomorrow. Dont hide.

Not "at the time".

Lol. You should start adding "believe me" to every sentence you type. Like Trump, you have to keep reminding people to at least try.
you should stick to the subject...ill debate you on any subject and kick your ass like I did this one....talking about Davey crocket....and you bring up our time? WTF???

Yep....and Crockett fought against the democrat Indian trail of tears policy.....

Perhaps. But not as a republican.

I think the anti-democrat angle was the important part......Another thing you cant put on Republicans...well if you're being honest.

deep down the democrats have always been against freedom

Not "at the time".

you should stick to the subject...ill debate you on any subject and kick your ass like I did this one....talking about Davey crocket....and you bring up our time? WTF???
Damn you're as delusional as Drumpf

:cuckoo:

Nope, start a new thread on our politics....otherwise respond to my factual post......democrats have always been the party of slavery......

That's bullsh!t too.

The Democrat Party under Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren simply evolved as the workingman's party -- a labor party.

It became the opponent of the Whigs which were an aristocratic business party which was absorbed by the Republicans.

Nope, start a new thread on our politics....otherwise respond to my factual post......democrats have always been the party of slavery......
Yet republicans demonize Lincoln and celebrate the confederacy. Go figure.

Damn you are full of bullsh!t.

You need to google and read.

Obviously your junior high, high school, and college (if any) sucked big time.

That's bullsh!t too.

The Democrat Party under Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren simply evolved as the workingman's party -- a labor party.

It became the opponent of the Whigs which were an aristocratic business party which was absorbed by the Republicans.

no it is a fact from the beginning of the United States until today

Andrew Jackson was a democrat

the republican party was formed to fight slavery

slavery which of course was not an American problem

but rather a democrat problem

Yet republicans demonize Lincoln and celebrate the confederacy. Go figure.
Well they do now because the Southern GOP is a last vestige of pre LBJ Democrats.

They jumped ship when LBJ promoted JFK's pro black pro poor pro old age social agenda.

The poor and the old did not bother them.

The blacks did.

Damn you are full of bullsh!t.

You need to google and read.

Obviously your junior high, high school, and college (if any) sucked big time.
He/she thrives on bullshit

Forum List

Back