David Weiss Was willing To End Hunter Biden Probe Earlier This Year Without Any Charges

Flush, you are dumber than a sack of hammers. Trump is only running for office so he can claim political persecution. He's not Biden's political opponent. Biden's opponent won't be named until next year at this time. Trump is ineligible to run, under the 14th Amendment of the Constitution, and has been ineligible since January 6th.

Flush thinks that the President is your "ruler" and politicians are the "ruling elite". The President is a "civil servant". The President is YOUR EMPLOYEE, and as such he is answerable to the voters. Trump works for you, and is supposed to serve YOUR interests, not his own.

Your nation was founded on the principle that "all men are created equal", so your abject willingness to give Trump and his criminal syndicate "elite status" and exempt him from prosecution is complete bullshit. As is the idea that "laws don't apply to rulers".
You actually have the gall to come here and post that nonsense when Trump faces over 90 indictments from 4 different prosecutors and nobody in the Biden family faces even ONE? You're a joke!

The asshole Democrats are the Ruling class now in the US and the bastards control the Justice Department and everything else in the Federal government.

They use the Justice Department to punish anybody that doesn't adhere to their filthy ass destructive Leftest agenda. They really hate somebody that was successful in making the US great again.

They fix justice so that they get away with their crimes and and that is absolutely despicable.

The US is a pathetic weak Banana Republic that is going to hell. We have lost our Constitutional Republic because we didn't have the courage to keep it. Just like Ben Franklin warned us.

A Special Counsel is required to be outside of the Government, Cats! Care to explain how appointing one that works in the Department of Justice for Merrick Garland and Joe Biden is "outside" of the Government?
I'm not a lawyer and I'm not going to take the time to research it but I would guess for the same reason Durham was appointed, whatever reason that is.

Russian propaganda is a big theme with you today.

Do you get paid more for posting in large bold letters?

Joe Potatohead is the most corrupt President in the history of the Republic and that is saying a lot when the runner up were assholes like LBJ and Slick Willy.

He has done what The Worthless Negro said he was going to do but Trump reversed it. Potatohead has fundamentally changed our Constitutional Republic into a pathetic Banana Republic and in the meantime is getting rich from foreign interest.

Every American should be calling for Potatohead's impeachment and imprisonment.

Come on, Dragon! The Biden family is now alleged to have made over 50 million dollars...money that went to 9 different family members...but you don't think that Joe knew what was going on? That's laughable and I think you know it!

"Alleged" being the key word here. First off where are all of these new numbers coming from. The SAR reports totalled $10 million, not all of which went to Biden entities. Are they just making up numbers the same way Donald Trump makes up his net worth????? Comer wakes up and his wife gives him grief, add $5 mill.

Are you not in any way embarassed at the idea that you're like puppy who just took the cheese out of the fridge every time they hold a news conference and throw out still more unfounded allegations. When do you start to question the complete dearth of proof for any of this.

Or Charlie Brown and the football. Republicans assure you that they have the evidence this time. Democrats are going to jail, but everytime you get there, there's no evidence at all and you're flat on your back looking foolish, being told "they got away with it".

Republicans started out saying HB has no energy company experience. True. But now the claim is HB is a worthless slime with no marketable skills, and that's patently false. He's has a law degree from Yale, and 20 years of experience in government and private business at the highest levels.

The children of the wealthy and powerful trade on their wealth and names. Always have, always will. Why are you so angry that HB did it?

Last edited:
A professional would not have let the statute of limitations expire on years of unreported income and hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes.

Then bitch to Trump about the people he appointed. Everyone investigating the HB case was appointed by Donald J. Trump, including the presiding Judge. And none of them are filing charges against HB either.

It's more likely that Trump and Barr knew there was really nothing to charge HB with, and that a full investigation would reveal that. They never wanted a proper investigation done that would exonerate Hunter Biden. They just wanted to tell voters that there were serious investigations of corruption and tax evasion under way in connection with the Bidens.

If such investigations exonerated the Bidens, that wouldn't help Trump. "Just announce the investigations and let me do the rest". THAT's what appears to really be going on here, and it's certainly the answer to the question "Why didn't the FBI run a forensic investigation of the laptop the moment they got it?". Because such analysis would prove that 75% of the files, including all of the photos and videos, were forged/faked.

Trump wanted no investigations done which would refute his claims about the Bidens.

It's the New York Times that's reporting that Weiss wasn't going to charge Hunter with ANYTHING before the IRS whistleblowers came forward to testify! Do you think they're part of some "conspiracy shit", Slade?
Not at all. I think they are reporters digging in for a story whom also don’t have all the details of the case

It's the New York Times that's reporting that Weiss wasn't going to charge Hunter with ANYTHING before the IRS whistleblowers came forward to testify! Do you think they're part of some "conspiracy shit", Slade? Come on...you know it's what happened and it's sleazy as hell! There's zero chance that any prosecutor in NY would have let three years of Trump not paying millions in taxes expire because of the statute of limitations! So what you've got here is two tiers of justice...one of liberals...one for conservatives.
How many millions did Hunter not pay in 2015 and 2016 that they have evidence of?

You actually have the gall to come here and post that nonsense when Trump faces over 90 indictments from 4 different prosecutors and nobody in the Biden family faces even ONE? You're a joke!

There are hundreds of witness and thousands of pages of evidence against Donald Trump, plus his video confession on national television. Witnesses include Trump's chief of staff, said to be singing like a canary, and Trump's own daughter, his lawyers and staffers, past and present.

Virtually all of the witnesses and all of the evidence being used to prosecute Donald Trump is being provided by members of the Republican Party and Trumps own staff.

Not a single member of Trump's cabinet, or White House staffers have endorsed his campaign for President and they're all testifying against him.

REPUBLICANS WILL CONVICT DONALD TRUMP, NOT DEMOCRATS.

Oh bullshit...Loretta Lynch is Comey's boss! She has that secret meeting with Slick Willie on the tarmac in Arizona...a meeting that they cleared the plane to have...and then less than a week later Comey makes that tortured explanation that he didn't charge Hillary Clinton with a crime even though she had broken the law because Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that what she had been doing was illegal! That's the biggest crock of shit EVER to come out of an FBI Director's mouth! I can't think of ANYONE who's as sophisticated as Hillary Clinton is about how things work in Washington!

EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

IF IT WERE ALL SO CLEAR, THERE WOULD BE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT!!!!

Then bitch to Trump about the people he appointed. Everyone investigating the HB case was appointed by Donald J. Trump, including the presiding Judge. And none of them are filing charges against HB either.

It's more likely that Trump and Barr knew there was really nothing to charge HB with, and that a full investigation would reveal that. They never wanted a proper investigation done that would exonerate Hunter Biden. They just wanted to tell voters that there were serious investigations of corruption and tax evasion under way in connection with the Bidens.

If such investigations exonerated the Bidens, that wouldn't help Trump. "Just announce the investigations and let me do the rest". THAT's what appears to really be going on here, and it's certainly the answer to the question "Why didn't the FBI run a forensic investigation of the laptop the moment they got it?". Because such analysis would prove that 75% of the files, including all of the photos and videos, were forged/faked.

Trump wanted no investigations done which would refute his claims about the Bidens.
You got a bad case of TDS. This thread is about a scumbag attorney named Weiss. Why don't you deal with that?

You were implying that his actions in the Biden investigation were "professional". I'll repeat my question. Would a professional prosecutor have let the statute of limitations expire on years of unreported income and hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes?

There are hundreds of witness and thousands of pages of evidence against Donald Trump, plus his video confession on national television. Witnesses include Trump's chief of staff, said to be singing like a canary, and Trump's own daughter, his lawyers and staffers, past and present.

Virtually all of the witnesses and all of the evidence being used to prosecute Donald Trump is being provided by members of the Republican Party and Trumps own staff.

Not a single member of Trump's cabinet, or White House staffers have endorsed his campaign for President and they're all testifying against him.

REPUBLICANS WILL CONVICT DONALD TRUMP, NOT DEMOCRATS.
Can you take that nonsense to one of the 10,000 Trump threads here?

Good job. You are earning your rubles today.
Potatohead has traditionally been rated the least wealthy Senator for decades.

However, ever since he became The Worthless Negro's VP the sonofabitch now has $30 million dollars. All that money coming from foreign sources.

That is blatant selling out his country. Why isn't the dickhead in prison?

You got a bad case of TDS. This thread is about a scumbag attorney named Weiss. Why don't you deal with that?

You were implying that his actions in the Biden investigation were "professional". I'll repeat my question. Would a professional prosecutor have let the statute of limitations expire on years of unreported income and hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes?

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. I said that professionals can set aside their personal biases, and complete the work assigned. I didn't opine on Weiss or his biases.

I don't know what a Trump appointee would do. They don't seem to operate under any kind of rules of professional conduct, and they're hired for their loyalty to Trump, not their their job qualifications, their ethics, but possibly their lack thereof. I didn't work in the areas of tax or criminal law, and therefore have no idea of the charging criteria, but my understanding is that such cases are rarely if ever charged when the Defendant has both filed the taxes, and paid the taxes and penalties, and Hunter has done both.

Weiss is a Republican prosecutor appointed by Donald Trump. This probably explains why the Plea Deal was so problematic. When JB was elected, you were demanding that Weiss be appointed Special Prosecutor. Now you don't want a special prosecutor.

The Judge in this case is a Republican Judge appointed by Donald Trump and even she is questioning why they wasted 5 years on these minor charges.

However, ever since he became The Worthless Negro's VP the sonofabitch now has $30 million dollars. All that money coming from foreign sources.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF ANY OF IT!

JOE BIDEN HAS $10 MILLION, NOT $30 MILLION. IT CAME FROM $15 MILLION JILL AND JOE BIDEN EARNED WHILE HE WAS OUT OF OFFICE.

Oh bullshit...Loretta Lynch is Comey's boss! She has that secret meeting with Slick Willie on the tarmac in Arizona...a meeting that they cleared the plane to have...and then less than a week later Comey makes that tortured explanation that he didn't charge Hillary Clinton with a crime even though she had broken the law because Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that what she had been doing was illegal! That's the biggest crock of shit EVER to come out of an FBI Director's mouth! I can't think of ANYONE who's as sophisticated as Hillary Clinton is about how things work in Washington!

No she is not. The President of the United States is Comey's boss. Sessions didn't fire Comey - Trump did.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. I said that professionals can set aside their personal biases, and complete the work assigned. I didn't opine on Weiss or his biases.
Pot meet Kettle. THat' si why I said you implied he was a professional
I don't know what a Trump appointee would do. They don't seem to operate under any kind of rules of professional conduct, and they're hired for their loyalty to Trump, not their their job qualifications, their ethics, but possibly their lack thereof. I didn't work in the areas of tax or criminal law, and therefore have no idea of the charging criteria, but my understanding is that such cases are rarely if ever charged when the Defendant has both filed the taxes, and paid the taxes and penalties, and Hunter has done both.

Weiss is a Republican prosecutor appointed by Donald Trump. This probably explains why the Plea Deal was so problematic. When JB was elected, you were demanding that Weiss be appointed Special Prosecutor. Now you don't want a special prosecutor.

The Judge in this case is a Republican Judge appointed by Donald Trump and even she is questioning why they wasted 5 years on these minor charges.
Sorry that my very simple and straight forward, Yes or No question so triggered your TDS.

I won't bother you anymore.

Have a blessed day.

Thanks for your input Vlad.

Save your Russian propaganda for trumpers.

They eat it up.

"Alleged" being the key word here. First off where are all of these new numbers coming from. The SAR reports totalled $10 million, not all of which went to Biden entities. Are they just making up numbers the same way Donald Trump makes up his net worth????? Comer wakes up and his wife gives him grief, add $5 mill.

Are you not in any way embarassed at the idea that you're like puppy who just took the cheese out of the fridge every time they hold a news conference and throw out still more unfounded allegations. When do you start to question the complete dearth of proof for any of this.

Or Charlie Brown and the football. Republicans assure you that they have the evidence this time. Democrats are going to jail, but everytime you get there, there's no evidence at all and you're flat on your back looking foolish, being told "they got away with it".

Republicans started out saying HB has no energy company experience. True. But now the claim is HB is a worthless slime with no marketable skills, and that's patently false. He's has a law degree from Yale, and 20 years of experience in government and private business at the highest levels.

The children of the wealthy and powerful trade on their wealth and names. Always have, always will. Why are you so angry that HB did it?
Hunter has 20 years of experience selling his father's political influence, Dragon! He's a crack addict. You've seen the pictures. You think THAT guy was worth millions in payments from foreigners? For what? Hunter couldn't even hold down a Naval commisssion because he kept failing drug tests! As for what I'm "angry" at the Biden's for? They sold us out to the Chinese, the Russians, the Ukranians, and anyone else with a few million dollars to funnel to the Biden family! The Biden's took money from our enemies.

Forum List

Back