David Horowitz famous Jewish Author warns Christians are in danger.

A Jew and famed author is warning Christians are in danger.
He says they are targeted by secular leftists.
They want to destroy Christianity in America.
Persecution against Christians is already happening.
It can get far worse.
David Horowitz exposes the truth in his new bestseller . . .

Are Christians at Risk?

another day....

another OP from some deranged piece of conservative shit dreaming of killing liberals......

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

Absolutely. And I don't care that the Leftists will cry about how WE are crying "persecution". They hate us, they have hated us for a long time, and you can see the seeds of this starting even here.

Penelope, a poster here, said yesterday "I have no use for evangelicals" and other nasty, really bigoted things about us. We are the ONLY group for whom the Left thinks this is acceptable.

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

Absolutely. And I don't care that the Leftists will cry about how WE are crying "persecution". They hate us, they have hated us for a long time, and you can see the seeds of this starting even here.

Penelope, a poster here, said yesterday "I have no use for evangelicals" and other nasty, really bigoted things about us. We are the ONLY group for whom the Left thinks this is acceptable.

Absolutely....they give more respect to muslims than they do to Christians....yet who died so they have the right to speak out as in freedom of speech?
Jihad Watch

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

Great.

Because I merely don't believe in ANY god....

you deranged pieces of murderous shit declare ME to be YOUR enemy who is "trying to destroy you" (all fuking lies).....

and now you want to kill me......

for a crime I never committed!

fuk u!
It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

Great.

Because I merely don't believe in ANY god....

you deranged pieces of murderous shit declare ME to be YOUR enemy who is "trying to destroy you" (all fuking lies).....

and now you want to kill me......

for a crime I never committed!

fuk u!

. John 3:19 “This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.”

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

another day....

another OP from some deranged piece of conservative shit dreaming of killing liberals......
Proverbs 19:9 A false witness will not go unpunished,

Psalms 27: l2 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

'The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming

Last edited:
Then the nation will be at war.

Not a threat, but an observation of human nature. The Democrats tried this before.

I am sorry but I do not see it developing that way.

It is good to be armed and especially in order to protect your family from criminals.

However, I think too many get a false sense of security from being armed.

As I said it is a good thing to be armed....but what the people really need to do is to get organized, get involved and above all keep informed and vote for those who really love America and want to preserve it.

It is not the fact of being armed. It's the sentiment of not taking shit from inferiors attempting to force their way upon you in opposition to the laws of the land.

What I am talking about is that the laws of the land are subject to change and are changing not for the good.

Look at how they have changed in just recent times...as of right now the Supreme Ct. is still relatively of the right persuasion but of course that is not immune to a change of the worst sort.

Look at how the people gave control of the House to democrats in the last go around...despite all the evidence that is the last thing we need...aka democrats in control.

I live in a community where a White man in defense of his life killed a negro...the police investigated and then let him go...then pressure was brought to bear...lots of demonstrations...he was arrested and charged and is now waiting trial....how it goes is a toss up.

Hopefully he has enough support to get some good legal representation but even with that it is no guarantee that justice will prevail.

When reason fails, force remains.

In a certain region of America in fact the region that is armed better than any other region ...has witnessed in recent times the power of the Federal Government being used against them...and yet there was no organized resistance...people did not grab their shotguns and go down and confront the U.S. Military as they were wise enough to understand that would not have changed anything ....there would have been bloodshed but to no good purpose.

Not even to mention in the War Between The States....which taught us right does not always prevail....as in the good guys do not always win.

If a Federal order went out that stated everyone must turn in their weapons....I am sure the majority would comply.

I am sure that they would not.

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?

another day....

Perhaps you can link to post that shows he was "dreaming of killing liberals". I can't find it in this topic.

It is good to be armed and especially in order to protect your family from criminals.

As I said it is a good thing to be armed....but what the people really need to do is to get organized, get involved and above all keep informed and vote for those who really love America and want to preserve it.

It is not the fact of being armed. It's the sentiment of not taking shit from inferiors attempting to force their way upon you in opposition to the laws of the land.

What I am talking about is that the laws of the land are subject to change and are changing not for the good.

Look at how they have changed in just recent times...as of right now the Supreme Ct. is still relatively of the right persuasion but of course that is not immune to a change of the worst sort.

Look at how the people gave control of the House to democrats in the last go around...despite all the evidence that is the last thing we need...aka democrats in control.

I live in a community where a White man in defense of his life killed a negro...the police investigated and then let him go...then pressure was brought to bear...lots of demonstrations...he was arrested and charged and is now waiting trial....how it goes is a toss up.

Hopefully he has enough support to get some good legal representation but even with that it is no guarantee that justice will prevail.

In a certain region of America in fact the region that is armed better than any other region ...has witnessed in recent times the power of the Federal Government being used against them...and yet there was no organized resistance...people did not grab their shotguns and go down and confront the U.S. Military as they were wise enough to understand that would not have changed anything ....there would have been bloodshed but to no good purpose.

Not even to mention in the War Between The States....which taught us right does not always prevail....as in the good guys do not always win.

If a Federal order went out that stated everyone must turn in their weapons....I am sure the majority would comply.

Would hope you are right.

How do you think we got in the state we are in today?........and people are getting weaker not stronger.

The majority are clueless......do not expect the masses to resist....they can barely force themselves to take the time to vote...and many of them do not even do that.

David Horowitz is often referred to as a political conservative but I have never heard him introduced as a "famous Jewish author". Is there a trend among anti-semites to single out the ethnic heritage of Jewish authors to try to make an obscure political point?

Not a threat, but an observation of human nature. The Democrats tried this before.

The truth is that the democrats are the Nazi party reborn. America is Berlin circa 1928 and white Christians are the new Jews. What democrats want to do is no secret.

I think the democrats have sort of combined certain traits of nazism aka anti-semitism with the communist doctrine.

The bottom line they want total control and are a long ways down that road already....aka the control of the media, the judiciary, academia and hollywood....with all the influence of these groups....stopping them will be very,very difficult.

You are much more optimistic than me.

David Horowitz is often referred to as a political conservative but I have never heard him introduced as a "famous Jewish author". Is there a trend among anti-semites to single out the ethnic heritage of Jewish authors to try to make an obscure political point?

The publisher in their promotion of the book used that term I think to show that it was just not some Christian issuing this warning but someone of a different faith and of a more objective opinion.

It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?
So he’s a right wingnut loon

hehheh I thought you were smarter than that.

Liberal Jews best wake up...the democratic party is not the party of your ancestors.

The truth is that the democrats are the Nazi party reborn. America is Berlin circa 1928 and white Christians are the new Jews. What democrats want to do is no secret.

I think the democrats have sort of combined certain traits of nazism aka anti-semitism with the communist doctrine.

The bottom line they want total control and are a long ways down that road already....aka the control of the media, the judiciary, academia and hollywood....with all the influence of these groups....stopping them will be very,very difficult.

The Big Lie is that there ever was an real difference. Communists and Nazis have always been two peas in the same pod. The lie that Communists are far left and Nazis far right is just that, a lie. One spread by Marxist academia to distance themselves from Hitler after the war. The same academics had praised Hitler before the war.

Here is the real scale;
upload_2019-6-16_7-14-31.png

Last edited:
It can get far worse.

Are Christians at Risk?
So he’s a right wingnut loon

Have you sent your donation to CAIR this month Fake Lawyer? Hamas depends on people like you to keep them going.

Forum List

Back