David Hogg to Laura Ingraham.....How you like them apples?

For Hogg, Harvard changed its admission standard from having a good S.A.T. to just being able to spell it.

BWAHAHAHAHA i couldnt resist

After Ingraham giddily mocked him for college rejections, Hogg has finally picked a school

Parkland survivor David Hogg, who was mocked by Fox host over college rejections, finds Ivy League comeback

Harvard

Harvard likes to admit liberal twats.

They just won’t admit conservative cretins
They should admit anyone with the academic credentials to attend a top Ivy League school. It should have nothing to do with an applicant's politics.

Apparently he’s afraid of guns. Every college in Boston has its own armed police force in addition to the BPD. With that many guns around him he might get triggered and need a safe space with some crayons to calm down.

Harvard is in Cambridge, MA, not it in Boston. The Cambridge PD is used to get emasculated from the Left if you'll remember how they ripped apart by President Obama during the Beer Summit of 2009.

David Hogg, the gun control activist and Parkland high school massacre survivor who was razzed by Fox News host Laura Ingraham after being rejected by four colleges, has found the perfect comeback: He's going to Harvard.

Hogg, a founding member of Never Again MSD, a gun control advocacy group, announced his plans Saturday on Twitter, where he has more than 900,000 followers:

“Thank you all for the well wishes, I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science,” Hogg tweeted.

Another survivor, Jaclyn Corin, a co-founder of the March For Our Lives movement, said on Twitter last week that she was also accepted at Harvard.
I like Ms. Corin and follow her on Twitter. She’s a very sharp young lady, as is fellow survivor Delaney Tarr. Hogg is ok. I’m glad he has stepped back. The wingnuts were trying to make him the issue rather than their own failures as people, putting their toys above human lives.

"There are about a thousand Harvard-rejected Asian kids with 1600 SAT scores who are punching the wall as they read this headline."

"There are about a thousand Harvard-rejected Asian kids with 1600 SAT scores who are punching the wall as they read this headline."

How many of them have started a national movement or been on the cover of TIME Magazine?

David Hogg, the gun control activist and Parkland high school massacre survivor who was razzed by Fox News host Laura Ingraham after being rejected by four colleges, has found the perfect comeback: He's going to Harvard.

Hogg, a founding member of Never Again MSD, a gun control advocacy group, announced his plans Saturday on Twitter, where he has more than 900,000 followers:

“Thank you all for the well wishes, I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science,” Hogg tweeted.

Another survivor, Jaclyn Corin, a co-founder of the March For Our Lives movement, said on Twitter last week that she was also accepted at Harvard.

Did he pretend he was a soul man?

soul-man-original-640x360 (1).jpg

After Ingraham giddily mocked him for college rejections, Hogg has finally picked a school

Parkland survivor David Hogg, who was mocked by Fox host over college rejections, finds Ivy League comeback

Harvard

Jezzuf'gchrist! PEOPLE, how many GROWNUPS are going to pile on an 18 year old kid? This is disgusting. This is a particular vicious form of 'child abuse'! How old is that vile hypocritical bitch? Ingrahm has adopted 3 children as a single woman, how about if we go after her 3 kids? How would she like it? The WINGSET would be apoplectic!

I'll reiterate. 2 hours into the Parkland massacre after the above named 'kid' stood in front of that camera, I typed on this or ANOTHER political board, "I think the RIGHT and the NRA just met it's match." After they went after the Parkland kids in the first day, I typed, "I think the Right and the NRA just fucked with the wrong kidS!"

Boy was I right! Beyond whatever I could had imagined.
Say what you want about Hogg

He had the entire Fox Nation going after him and he gave back harder than they hit him
He understood the media and social media and used them to bring the right to their knees

He will do well at Harvard and could probabaly teach them a thing or two

She obviously shouldn’t have been a bitch and said what she did. Nobody said things are fair. He’s been through a life long trauma, and hopefully attends and graduates. A high GPA doesn’t guarantee anything though. I’m sure many people are wishing him well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back