David Hogg to Laura Ingraham.....How you like them apples?

Right wingers, so many are such nasty people.

Look at Laura, talking about "holy week" when she says such terrible and satanic things. Her heart is demonic.

David Hogg, the gun control activist and Parkland high school massacre survivor who was razzed by Fox News host Laura Ingraham after being rejected by four colleges, has found the perfect comeback: He's going to Harvard.

Hogg, a founding member of Never Again MSD, a gun control advocacy group, announced his plans Saturday on Twitter, where he has more than 900,000 followers:

“Thank you all for the well wishes, I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science,” Hogg tweeted.

Another survivor, Jaclyn Corin, a co-founder of the March For Our Lives movement, said on Twitter last week that she was also accepted at Harvard.

2A1F4FAB-0E58-4D60-987D-EBA85469C179.jpeg

I don't much like the kid, but I certainly wish him well. He's obviously bright.

After Ingraham giddily mocked him for college rejections, Hogg has finally picked a school

Parkland survivor David Hogg, who was mocked by Fox host over college rejections, finds Ivy League comeback

Harvard
Wow, I went to her Twitter site. She is one very unpopular person.

A lot of people don't like her attacking high school students whose school was shot up by a madman.

They have some very harsh words for her, and rightfully so.

Removed graphic image. deanrd

Last edited by a moderator:
After Ingraham giddily mocked him for college rejections, Hogg has finally picked a school

Parkland survivor David Hogg, who was mocked by Fox host over college rejections, finds Ivy League comeback

Harvard

Jezzuf'gchrist! PEOPLE, how many GROWNUPS are going to pile on an 18 year old kid? This is disgusting. This is a particular vicious form of 'child abuse'! How old is that vile hypocritical bitch? Ingrahm has adopted 3 children as a single woman, how about if we go after her 3 kids? How would she like it? The WINGSET would be apoplectic!

I'll reiterate. 2 hours into the Parkland massacre after the above named 'kid' stood in front of that camera, I typed on this or ANOTHER political board, "I think the RIGHT and the NRA just met it's match." After they went after the Parkland kids in the first day, I typed, "I think the Right and the NRA just fucked with the wrong kidS!"

Boy was I right! Beyond whatever I could had imagined.

Last edited:

Harvard

Jezzuf'gchrist! PEOPLE, how many GROWNUPS are going to pile on an 18 year old kid? This is disgusting. This is a particular vicious form of 'child abuse'! How old is that vile hypocritical bitch? Ingrahm has adopted 3 children as a single woman, how about if we go after her 3 kids? How would she like it? The WINGSET would be apoplectic!

I'll reiterate. 2 hours into the Parkland massacre after the above named 'kid' stood in front of that camera, I typed on this or ANOTHER political board, "I think the RIGHT and the NRA just met it's match." After they went after the kid in the first day, I typed, "I think the Right and the NRA just fucked with the wrong kid!"

Boy was I right! Beyond whatever I could had imagined.
I dont think her 3 children are out there saying bullshit stuff like "Ban Guns" and acting like a moron...

the-twvo-faces-of-anti-gun-activist-david-hogg-hogg-is-31789254.png

Forum List

Back