David Hogg, the kid with no power, has more power than any member here.

Yup, ignore him and he will disappear.
Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.
I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Power in what regard? All he has done is stomped his feet while holding his breath and the beat goes on.

-Geaux

You seem to have missed the Publix incident…

You seem to have missed the part where they have decided to no longer give money to ANY political group. Even the left wing ones that they had been funding for years. The little shit cut off his nose to spite his face. Do try and keep up with the unintended consequences. You never used to be so dumb.

You’ve always been this obtuse. Its fun to watch you flail around and insist you’re correct. Sort of like Mac without the hostility

So they give to support a guy who says he was in the NRA’s hip pocket, Hogg does his thing then Publix changes it’s policy.
That is what you call influence….

Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.
I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Power in what regard? All he has done is stomped his feet while holding his breath and the beat goes on.

-Geaux

You seem to have missed the part where they have decided to no longer give money to ANY political group. Even the left wing ones that they had been funding for years. The little shit cut off his nose to spite his face. Do try and keep up with the unintended consequences. You never used to be so dumb.

You’ve always been this obtuse. Its fun to watch you flail around and insist you’re correct. Sort of like Mac without the hostility

So they give to support a guy who says he was in the NRA’s hip pocket, Hogg does his thing then Publix changes it’s policy.

And Publix decides to no longer support left wing groups either. Yes, the little shit has influence. BAD INFLUENCE. A thinking person would would THINK about possible outcomes, this idiot doesn't. And little idiot you supports his bull in a china shop methods.

DXKWk3VVwAEZY7F.jpg

-Geaux

And Publix decides to no longer support left wing groups either. Yes, the little shit has influence. BAD INFLUENCE. A thinking person would would THINK about possible outcomes, this idiot doesn't. And little idiot you supports his bull in a china shop methods.

Hogg has one issue. He could care less (as far as I know) about anything else and the left wing groups, blah blah blah. Having you classmates blown away by a gun will do that to you I guess.. That he drives you and Geaux4it batty means that he’s doing the right thing in my book. That you’re calling him a “little shit” means he’s gotten under your skin…. Grumps is right.

I LOVE IT!!!

PS: DTMB is right too…he’s probably going to be a flash in the pan and overplay his hand. That a HS student is vexing you internet tough guys is pretty sweet though.

And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.
Well dude, he was gone from My radar until you made this thread.

-Geaux

Hogg has one issue. He could care less (as far as I know) about anything else and the left wing groups, blah blah blah. Having you classmates blown away by a gun will do that to you I guess.. That he drives you and Geaux4it batty means that he’s doing the right thing in my book. That you’re calling him a “little shit” means he’s gotten under your skin…. Grumps is right.

I LOVE IT!!!

PS: DTMB is right too…he’s probably going to be a flash in the pan and overplay his hand. That a HS student is vexing you internet tough guys is pretty sweet though.

He doesn't vex me silly person, he is merely an example of the low point to which the public school system has fallen. I care about real solutions, that will actually prevent these crimes. You, and he don't.

And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.

Huh?

I never complained until he showed up, and accused and innocent man, who had nothing to do with a mass shooting, of being a school shooter.

And honestly, looking at the polls, and the backlash against this nonsense..... if anything, he's creating his own nemesis.

Before Hogg showed up, I was convinced that all of Trumps actions were going to lead to a sweep of the House and Senate. The more Hogg screams, the more it looks like we might actually GAIN in the House and Senate.

Just even thinking of myself personally..... I have never been more motivated to vote in the mid-term elections, than these elections. I will go and vote, guaranteed. And largely due to Hogg and the gun-control freak out show.

So I actually support Hogg. I want him to keep screaming. The more he screams, the more likely the mid-terms will be very good for Republicans.

I LOVE IT!!!

He doesn't vex me silly person, he is merely an example of the low point to which the public school system has fallen. I care about real solutions, that will actually prevent these crimes. You, and he don't.

Well cleRly Hogg has gotten under your skin. Thoughts and prayers

I LOVE IT!!!

Well cleRly Hogg has gotten under your skin. Thoughts and prayers

Thoughts and prayers is all you're going to ever get. Meanwhile, I 'll continue to responsibly manage my firearms and will shoot frequently.

-Geaux

Again, we will see the gun grabber k00ks get all giddy for a few days about David Hogg. Banners, Billboards and Marches tend to make these people euphoric.... but in the end we all know it adds up to dick. They'll be taking bows while Congress again hits the snooze button:bigbed:

Used to be Obama is going to take our guns

NRA has to fear monger

Obama wanted our guns, but he was stopped in his tracks. The clock ran out on him

-Geaux
Yes!

All that money you sent to the NRA has stopped them in their tracks. Curse you Obama

Now that Obama is gone, you need to send the NRA money to fight Darth Hogg

Not really. Every time this uneducated, indoctrinated communist speaks, NRA membership increases. I hope he keeps it up

-Geaux

Used to be Obama is going to take our guns

NRA has to fear monger

Obama wanted our guns, but he was stopped in his tracks. The clock ran out on him

-Geaux
Yes!

All that money you sent to the NRA has stopped them in their tracks. Curse you Obama

Now that Obama is gone, you need to send the NRA money to fight Darth Hogg

Not really. Every time this uneducated, indoctrinated communist speaks, NRA membership increases. I hope he keeps it up

-Geaux
NRA plays you like a harp

Some people never learn.

Yup, ignore him and he will disappear.

-Geaux

Yeah, pretty much everyone did, Comrade.

Forum List

Back