David Hogg, the kid with no power, has more power than any member here.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.

And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.

The kid is insignificant. The left is making him some kind of social warrior.

Fake news

-Geaux

Yes, each thread posted about him gives him more power. Oops, I just empowered him a little more myself.

Some people never learn.

Yup, ignore him and he will disappear.

Some people never learn.

Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.

• Banned

Some people never learn.

Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.
I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Some people never learn.

David Whogg

WTF? Who the fuck cares?

Some people never learn.

I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Power in what regard? All he has done is stomped his feet while holding his breath and the beat goes on.

-Geaux

Some people never learn.

I agree with you.

We live In a society where people a famous for being famous.

Such fame is entirely up to the media. Some are anointed and some aren't.

You pecks should actually understand why he and his fellow students have power. THAT will scare the living shit out of you because it is real.

Some people never learn.
I haven't seen a thread about this kid in quite awhile.

YOU revived him. You are what you bitch about.

Some people never learn.

He has a lot of power, along with the other actively engaged surviving students of the Parkland shooing. With millions of other kids that are coming of voting age, who are actively engaged with them on social media.

There is a reckoning coming.

Whether or not you are ready for doesn't matter. They have the numbers, and those numbers are only growing. Life as anyone here has known it from the 1960's until now is in for a cultural shock they are probably not ready for.

Well, if a victim of a crime has to be afraid to speak out against those that enable criminals , this isn't MY America. When the NRA can oppose common consensus and downplay the abuse of firearms, and instead play this cynical game at the expense of the wellbeing and overall safety of Americans...Nothing amazes me anymore.

Last edited:
He just got a lot of media attention for exerting his influence.

Its been pointed out over and over that its the kids who make change. That's the way its supposed to be.

Hogg and the others speak for those who cannot - such as the 5 year olds gunned down at Sandy Hook.

They are leading you RWNJs around by your ignorant noses.

Last edited:
Its been pointed out over and over that its the kids who make change. That's the way its supposed to be.

Hogg and the others speak for those who cannot - such as the 5 year old gunned down at Sandy Hook.

And getting nothing done. I'm good with that

-Geaux

Some people never learn.

He has a lot of power, along with the other actively engaged surviving students of the Parkland shooing. With millions of other kids that are coming of voting age, who are actively engaged with them on social media.

There is a reckoning coming.

Whether or not you are ready for doesn't matter. They have the numbers, and those numbers are only growing. Life as anyone here has known it from the 1960's until now is in for a cultural shock they are probably not ready for.

I ponder if any of these social warriors play video games where the winner is the one who slaughters the most opponents with a firearm?

-Geaux

Hogg and the others speak for those who cannot - such as the 5 year old gunned down at Sandy Hook.

And getting nothing done. I'm good with that

-Geaux
You have no clue about what he just got done do you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back