David Hogg, the kid with no power, has more power than any member here.

You seem to have missed the part where they have decided to no longer give money to ANY political group. Even the left wing ones that they had been funding for years. The little shit cut off his nose to spite his face. Do try and keep up with the unintended consequences. You never used to be so dumb.

TDS attacks the reasoning centers of the brain first.

You’ve always been this obtuse. Its fun to watch you flail around and insist you’re correct. Sort of like Mac without the hostility

So they give to support a guy who says he was in the NRA’s hip pocket, Hogg does his thing then Publix changes it’s policy.
That is what you call influence….

When I first came here - which was the same time you did, since we both came from AWE, both Mac and Westwall were moderate democrats.

Does it clue you in at all just how far left you have moved once the Stalinists took complete control of your party? You've left the middle, they didn't leave you. You have taken a sharp turn left and openly advocate Communism. John Kennedy would slap you. Your party works to undo everything he supported.

Last edited:
DXKWk3VVwAEZY7F.jpg

Used to be Obama is going to take our guns

NRA has to fear monger

What office is the NRA running for, Herr Goebbels? :dunno:

You seem to have missed the part where they have decided to no longer give money to ANY political group. Even the left wing ones that they had been funding for years. The little shit cut off his nose to spite his face. Do try and keep up with the unintended consequences. You never used to be so dumb.

Specifically spelling?

NRA has to fear monger

Obama wanted our guns, but he was stopped in his tracks. The clock ran out on him

-Geaux
Yes!

All that money you sent to the NRA has stopped them in their tracks. Curse you Obama

Now that Obama is gone, you need to send the NRA money to fight Darth Hogg

Not really. Every time this uneducated, indoctrinated communist speaks, NRA membership increases. I hope he keeps it up

-Geaux
NRA plays you like a harp

WE are the NRA, you drooling retard.

Specifically spelling?
TDS? Trump Derangement Syndrome.

These Communists are filled with so much hatred and rage they can no longer form even rudimentary thoughts. Hatred of Trump is the only thing that matters to them.

You’ve always been this obtuse. Its fun to watch you flail around and insist you’re correct. Sort of like Mac without the hostility

So they give to support a guy who says he was in the NRA’s hip pocket, Hogg does his thing then Publix changes it’s policy.
That is what you call influence….

When I first came here - which was the same time you did, since we both came from AWE, both Mac and Westwall were moderate democrats.

Does it clue you in at all just how far left you have moved once the Stalinists took complete control of your party? You've left the middle, they didn't leave you. You have taken a sharp turn left and openly advocate Communism. John Kennedy would slap you. Your party works to undo everything he supported.

Last time around you could have elected principled conservative Ted Cruz but instead you supported Donald Trump who has zero principles. Please tell us more about abandoning your doctrine...you are the poster child for it

Yup, ignore him and he will disappear.
Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.
I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Power in what regard? All he has done is stomped his feet while holding his breath and the beat goes on.

-Geaux

You seem to have missed the Publix incident…

Yeah, pretty much everyone did, Comrade.

Yet here you are

Last time around you could have elected principled conservative Ted Cruz but instead you supported Donald Trump who has zero principles. Please tell us more about abandoning your doctrine...you are the poster child for it

I supported Ben Carson.

An outsider like Trump, but a much more principled Conservative. BUT you racist Stalinists went on the most vicious of attacks right off the bat. You'll not have a black man off the plantation.

Carson should have pulled a Kanye on you, but he is to polite.

No Matter, Trump is a great president. We both know it, and it drives you mad.

Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.
I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Power in what regard? All he has done is stomped his feet while holding his breath and the beat goes on.

-Geaux

Yet here you are

Meaning?

I supported Ben Carson.

An outsider like Trump, but a much more principled Conservative. BUT you racist Stalinists went on the most vicious of attacks right off the bat. You'll not have a black man off the plantation.

Carson should have pulled a Kanye on you, but he is to polite.

No Matter, Trump is a great president. We both know it, and it drives you mad.

Trump compRed your guy to a child molester if I’m not mistaken. Either he was wrong or you approve of child molesters. Which is it?

-Geaux

Yet here you are

Meaning?
When/if you sober up...give it some thought.

[
Trump compRed your guy to a child molester if I’m not mistaken. Either he was wrong or you approve of child molesters. Which is it?

I doubt what you claim is true, sounds like typical Stalinist demagoguery.

But, Trump has moved the Embassy in Israel, lowered taxes across the board, nominated pro-Constitution judges, including Gorsuch, blocked terrorist nations from sending in troops, cut 37 federal regulations for every new regulation added, and defeated Obama's ISIS army.

All in the first year.

That is spectacular. All of this, while you Stalinists engage in a 14th century witch hunt under Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

Think how much he'll accomplish once all you criminals are in prison....

NRA has to fear monger

Obama wanted our guns, but he was stopped in his tracks. The clock ran out on him

-Geaux
Yes!

All that money you sent to the NRA has stopped them in their tracks. Curse you Obama

Now that Obama is gone, you need to send the NRA money to fight Darth Hogg

Not really. Every time this uneducated, indoctrinated communist speaks, NRA membership increases. I hope he keeps it up

-Geaux
NRA plays you like a harp

WE are the NRA, you drooling retard.

One of the best posts of the year!!!:thankusmile::th_thgoodpost:

-Geaux

Yet here you are

Meaning?
When/if you sober up...give it some thought.

Dude, I'm not you. It's 11:28 AM.

So what does my being here have to do with pig boi's Publix antics?

The nation ignored him. Publix suspended ALL contributions, including those to leftist causes.

When/if you sober up, give this some thought.

[

But, Trump has moved the Embassy in Israel, lowered taxes across the board, nominated pro-Constitution judges, including Gorsuch, blocked terrorist nations from sending in troops, cut 37 federal regulations for every new regulation added, and defeated Obama's ISIS army.

All in the first year.

That is spectacular. All of this, while you Stalinists engage in a 14th century witch hunt under Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

The prize for moving the embassy is what? Nothing
ISIS is still around.
Tax cuts which will explode the deficit...something you were against a few months ago

Trump compares Carson to child molester, faces backlash

[

All in the first year.

The prize for moving the embassy is what? Nothing
ISIS is still around.
Tax cuts which will explode the deficit...something you were against a few months ago

Trump compares Carson to child molester, faces backlash

Lying does not become you.

ISIS has been militarily defeated in Iraq and Syria

NRA has to fear monger

-Geaux
Obama allowed you to play with guns in National Parks which you couldn`t do before. Romney banned the sale of assault rifles in Massachusetts. Why did you support Romney the gun grabber?

Projection I see. What led you to believe I supported Romney?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back