David Duke: Epstein's 'Madame' Ghislaine Maxwell Will Be Next To Die If Arrested

Do you listen to JZ?

Not my style of music.
Ohh obama invited him to the White House .. did you know Obama read a eulogy at Senator Byrd’s funeral? He filerbusted the civil rights act

So many different things in such a short post.

I don't care for a certain style of music. I'm not bothered if Obama has different tastes in music than I do. Only a small minded idiot would see that as a problem.

Yes. Byrd worked hard to overcome his history as a racist. He worked hard enough that upon his death, the NAACP put out a statement praising all his work in furthering the civil rights movement

Considering Byrd's earlier filibuster, It's amazing how much he had changed after he realized his earlier racist actions were wrong. I am disgusted with his earlier racist past, but am in awe of the transformation he made. That great a transformation is an unmistakable sign of integrity. We need more like Byrd.

David Duke did the same thing. You should read his book, so you can be in awe of his transformation he made. God is good he went from Democrat to Republican [emoji1317].
0fd1616af2f1da7e058eccca304591ca.jpg

When the NAACP thanks Duke for his work, I'll read his book.
It's a wonderful best seller. I would encourage you to let your kids or grandchildren read it in order for them to become racially aware.

So Duke made an easy prediction? It's like predicting the sun rising in the morning. Now that the investigations roots are being examined, we can expect a lot more bodies and 'accidents' to occur; the Democrats are a criminal syndicate, and they're closely aligned with some of the vilest regimes on Earth, from Red China to the Iranian Mullahs, and they're going to try and start wars, riots, mass murders, and assassinations from here on out.

Why an I not surprised that so many Trump supporters would keep such close tabs on everything David Duke might say?
Do you listen to JZ?

Not my style of music.
Ohh obama invited him to the White House .. did you know Obama read a eulogy at Senator Byrd’s funeral? He filerbusted the civil rights act

I don't care for a certain style of music. I'm not bothered if Obama has different tastes in music than I do. Only a small minded idiot would see that as a problem.

Yes. Byrd worked hard to overcome his history as a racist. He worked hard enough that upon his death, the NAACP put out a statement praising all his work in furthering the civil rights movement

Considering Byrd's earlier filibuster, It's amazing how much he had changed after he realized his earlier racist actions were wrong. I am disgusted with his earlier racist past, but am in awe of the transformation he made. That great a transformation is an unmistakable sign of integrity. We need more like Byrd.
All cries of racial oppression still only comes from towns run by democrats.. he never changed. Just different tactics

Do you listen to JZ?

Not my style of music.

David Duke did the same thing. You should read his book, so you can be in awe of his transformation he made. God is good he went from Democrat to Republican [emoji1317].

If the RNC paid the naacp like the DNC did for Byrd they will say what ever you want lol they are up for getting bought haha

Isn't This Thread About Epstein's Procurer ??

Why'd You Let BULLDOG Change The Subject
-- Why Did BULLDOG Want To

Do you listen to JZ?

Not my style of music.

That’s fair but I can sure let you know how much they always thanked Donald Trump. Man I always thanking him in the past :)

Not my style of music.

That’s fair but I can sure let you know how much they always thanked Donald Trump. Man I always thanking him in the past :)

Nazis and the KKK thank Trump every day.

All 10 of them

They probably thank anyone that enforces free speech, just like JZ .. do you believe in free speech?

Who cares what david duke says? He's just a little whore.
He's a pro-White American patriot!
He's scum. Always has been. I don't a shit that he's white. I am, too. I'm an American, too. I am a patriot, too. But there is no need to lift up trash or assign them any importance.

From your post, you seem to belong to a racial-identity movement. Shame on you.

All 10 of them

I counted more than 10.
upload_2019-8-16_13-10-44.jpeg

th
th

Who cares what david duke says? He's just a little whore.
He's a pro-White American patriot!
He's scum. Always has been. I don't a shit that he's white. I am, too. I'm an American, too. I am a patriot, too. But there is no need to lift up trash or assign them any importance.

From your post, you seem to belong to a racial-identity movement. Shame on you.
Do you always attack people you disagree with?

We all have the right, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, and any other differences, to oppose these people, who are trying so hard to destroy our communities and our country.

Why an I not surprised that so many Trump supporters would keep such close tabs on everything David Duke might say?

And look at how happy they are at the idea Trump would kill her the same way he killed Epstein.

I love Trump supporters who don't think Trump could kill someone. Meanwhile, Trump admires Putin so much.

If Epstein was in Russia and he died in prison, would any Republican believe for a second that Putin didn't know about it?

Look at keepitreal. He's rotflmao at the idea. He's giddy about it.

Republican Americans are the modern day version of Nazi's. Now we see how Hitler did it. First he divided us and with power he was able to force his ways on the entire country.

Forum List

Back