David Duke: Epstein's 'Madame' Ghislaine Maxwell Will Be Next To Die If Arrested

I prefer a law abiding 'White_MAGA_Man'.

Sure buddy. Be sure to have that tattooed on your forehead after your next cross burning.
Why should I do that?

It's the kind of thing skinheads usually do.
Well, as I said, I'm not a skinhead but please comment on the op subject. Is Duke right?

Sorry, but David Duke has worked hard to earn his reputation and all that comes with it. I wouldn't believe anything he said, even if he said he went to bed last night.

David Duke is only saying what hordes of people are saying and I'll say it again: Ghislaine Maxwell is a walking dead woman who is living on borrowed time. So many people have so much to lose that they know it's now kill or be killed. Either the murderer or fake death and substitution of Epstein will be found out. If Maxwell talks after a plea bargain, you'll see rats trying to stampede out of the country but it won't happen because they are being watched.

BULLDOG you must live a very pathetic existence in life. You’re a ignorant fool with his head stuck in the Democrat butt of no common sense just darkness. You would purposely have to be that stupid and blind to say the things you say and if that’s you “thing” congratulations you’re a Fredo.

Try to imagine how much that would bother me if it came from a sane person instead of a racist idiot.

Your go to race card has been maxed out for awhile now and you still haven’t noticed it doesn’t work. Lol

I believe the American patriot and former Louisiana State Representative is right. He's making all the connections. She's privy to all the high powered people that she got underage girls for and they could not afford to have her spill the beans on them, just like Epstein was prepared to do.

Twitter

Also she's been located hiding out in a secluded area of Massachusetts. So it's just a matter of time before she'll be arrested and indicted.

Epstein’s Alleged Madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, Has Been Found

Ghislaine Maxwell, consort of Jeffrey Epstein, has been living in mansion outside of Boston | Daily Mail Online
In rural Massachusetts it will likely be a hunting accident. She will have been by herself and no gun is found.

Why an I not surprised that so many Trump supporters would keep such close tabs on everything David Duke might say?
Do you listen to JZ?

Not my style of music.
Ohh obama invited him to the White House .. did you know Obama read a eulogy at Senator Byrd’s funeral? He filerbusted the civil rights act

So many different things in such a short post.

I don't care for a certain style of music. I'm not bothered if Obama has different tastes in music than I do. Only a small minded idiot would see that as a problem.

Yes. Byrd worked hard to overcome his history as a racist. He worked hard enough that upon his death, the NAACP put out a statement praising all his work in furthering the civil rights movement

Considering Byrd's earlier filibuster, It's amazing how much he had changed after he realized his earlier racist actions were wrong. I am disgusted with his earlier racist past, but am in awe of the transformation he made. That great a transformation is an unmistakable sign of integrity. We need more like Byrd.

Why an I not surprised that so many Trump supporters would keep such close tabs on everything David Duke might say?
Do you listen to JZ?

Not my style of music.
Ohh obama invited him to the White House .. did you know Obama read a eulogy at Senator Byrd’s funeral? He filerbusted the civil rights act

I don't care for a certain style of music. I'm not bothered if Obama has different tastes in music than I do. Only a small minded idiot would see that as a problem.

Yes. Byrd worked hard to overcome his history as a racist. He worked hard enough that upon his death, the NAACP put out a statement praising all his work in furthering the civil rights movement

Considering Byrd's earlier filibuster, It's amazing how much he had changed after he realized his earlier racist actions were wrong. I am disgusted with his earlier racist past, but am in awe of the transformation he made. That great a transformation is an unmistakable sign of integrity. We need more like Byrd.

David Duke did the same thing. You should read his book, so you can be in awe of his transformation he made. God is good he went from Democrat to Republican [emoji1317].
0fd1616af2f1da7e058eccca304591ca.jpg

Because he's right on many issues!

That's the response I expected from a skin head.

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..

He's a far better man than you.

I'm sure he is in your racist world. How disgusting is that?
Farrakhan!

toobfreak said:
No doubt you live in a world where racists, skin-heads and other terrible boogeymen all live under your bed, in your closet and in your dreams.
You Left Out Evangelicals
The Most Demonic Of All

toobfreak said:
No doubt you live in a world where racists, skin-heads and other terrible boogeymen all live under your bed, in your closet and in your dreams.
You Left Out Evangelicals
The Most Demonic Of All
When the current Hispanic friends and African American friends start killing you if gay, you will run to the evangelicals if no one is killing them. They live a more macho existence and put a price on manhood. Demonic?

Lol....... I'm not a damn skin head. I'm a patriotic White American Nationalist. You liberals are so triggered by the slightest thing.
Nothing is outside the realm of liberal distortion. Their list of things ripe to be attacked, is the dictionary.

Do you listen to JZ?

Not my style of music.

David Duke did the same thing. You should read his book, so you can be in awe of his transformation he made. God is good he went from Democrat to Republican [emoji1317].
0fd1616af2f1da7e058eccca304591ca.jpg

When the NAACP thanks Duke for his work, I'll read his book.

That's the response I expected from a skin head.

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..

He's a far better man than you.

I'm sure he is in your racist world. How disgusting is that?
Farrakhan!

Yep. Duke and Farrakhan are both disgusting fools.

Forum List

Back