David Duke: Epstein's 'Madame' Ghislaine Maxwell Will Be Next To Die If Arrested

Because he's right on many issues!

That's the response I expected from a skin head.

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..
He also said nice things about Pelosi and Schumer. It's in his nature to speak that way until you turn on him.

It's in his nature to say whatever he thinks is in his best interest at the time. Nothing even resembling integrity in any of his words.
I think he prides himself for being able to think fast and be quick on his feet. It worked for 40 years when he was a bullshitting businessman but today he's a gaffe machine if he isn't reading off the teleprompter.

That's the response I expected from a skin head.

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..
He also said nice things about Pelosi and Schumer. It's in his nature to speak that way until you turn on him.

It's in his nature to say whatever he thinks is in his best interest at the time. Nothing even resembling integrity in any of his words.
I think he prides himself for being able to think fast and be quick on his feet. It worked for 40 years when he was a bullshitting businessman but today he's a gaffe machine if he isn't reading off the teleprompter.

I thought reading a teleprompter was a sign of weakness to a crazy right winger.

I thought reading a teleprompter was a sign of weakness to a crazy right winger.

I was going to say that but they don't care what hypocrites they are. If they did they wouldn't have nominated a bigger scumbag than Bill Clinton.

Remember their talk about the sanctity of marriage? How many times has Trump tied the knot?

BULLDOG said:
This thread is about what David Duke said, dumb ass
That's What I Said
And You Didn't Care To Discuss That ??

So Where Might Ghislaine Maxwell Suicide Herself
Will It Be With Two Shots To The Head ??

I was going to say that but they don't care what hypocrites they are. If they did they wouldn't have nominated a bigger scumbag than Bill Clinton.

Remember their talk about the sanctity of marriage? How many times has Trump tied the knot?
Is Your President cheating on his wife in the White House?

Here's the difference.

I judge a man by who he is TODAY.

You judge a man you dont agree with politically by who he WAS 30 YEARS AGO

Who gives a shit what David Duke thinks ?

You guys
David Duke is a racist peace of shit fake conservative.
No he's the real thing. Maybe you are the one who isn't really a con/repuglican.
The only people who even care about skin color are Democrats and racist. True Conservatives judge people by their actions and character.

Impossible. Too many Republicans own companies that only employ white males. You republicans refuse to acknowledge your bias and you refuse to sign the pledge to become more diverse.

In a country as diverse as the USA is what you Republicans are telling us is that us white males are just smarter than everyone else. No blacks, asians, mexicans, muslims, indians are smart enough to be CEO's. Nope. And you say that's why 96% of CEO's are white men.

Yea, you don't care about skin color because your skin color rules. If you were on an even playing field you'd be crying racism just like you do whenever we try to implement policies that will solve your bias' like for example, affirmative action.

You absolutely care about color, liar.

Is Your President cheating on his wife in the White House?

Here's the difference.

I judge a man by who he is TODAY.

You judge a man you dont agree with politically by who he WAS 30 YEARS AGO

He's an old fucking man now. Now he's not a dog he's just a greedy evil asshole.

You guys
No he's the real thing. Maybe you are the one who isn't really a con/repuglican.
The only people who even care about skin color are Democrats and racist. True Conservatives judge people by their actions and character.

Impossible. Too many Republicans own companies that only employ white males. You republicans refuse to acknowledge your bias and you refuse to sign the pledge to become more diverse.

In a country as diverse as the USA is what you Republicans are telling us is that us white males are just smarter than everyone else. No blacks, asians, mexicans, muslims, indians are smart enough to be CEO's. Nope. And you say that's why 96% of CEO's are white men.

Yea, you don't care about skin color because your skin color rules. If you were on an even playing field you'd be crying racism just like you do whenever we try to implement policies that will solve your bias' like for example, affirmative action.

You loons are the only ones who believe skin color is a qualification. I don't have a bias you moron

Who cares what david duke says? He's just a little whore.
He's a pro-White American patriot!
He's scum. Always has been. I don't a shit that he's white. I am, too. I'm an American, too. I am a patriot, too. But there is no need to lift up trash or assign them any importance.

From your post, you seem to belong to a racial-identity movement. Shame on you.
Do you always attack people you disagree with?
I do fucker. LOL.

I'm a white American too. And I'm not looking for a handout. I simply don't agree with white nationalists. Unlike Republicans who lie and say they aren't racist, I don't care what color people are. Republicans say they don't care but the numbers, their positions and policies, say otherwise.

Democrats are the most racist people in America. Learn your history.

You loons are the only ones who believe skin color is a qualification. I don't have a bias you moron
Then you’re the only one.

And I bet if I read through your posts I’ll see that bias you deny having.

Funny that 178 big companies signed a diversity pledge and they all acknowledge that bias exists. But you know better than them? I think you’re in denial.

You guys

Is that why so many right wingers are always whining about the blacks?

You guys

Is that why so many right wingers are always whining about the blacks?

It’s not whining it’s wanting them to do better be better people stop this “no ratting” bullshit to clean up the neighborhoods.

Not just a vote

And why is the pimp still alive? that piece of shit Maxwell scum....still roaming around...having hamburgers...all over the East coast...........in America....she should be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER scum.

that's all I want to know

go along with your Jeffrey Epstein pedo boyfriend ...........

JUSTICE PLEASE!

WE WANT JUSTICE~!

He's scum. Always has been. I don't a shit that he's white. I am, too. I'm an American, too. I am a patriot, too. But there is no need to lift up trash or assign them any importance.

That was an "attack"? You are the one who got into this "pro-white" stuff.
Is it against the law to be pro white? I respect people’s oppression opinion

I do fucker. LOL.

I'm a white American too. And I'm not looking for a handout. I simply don't agree with white nationalists. Unlike Republicans who lie and say they aren't racist, I don't care what color people are. Republicans say they don't care but the numbers, their positions and policies, say otherwise.
Republicans support diverse opinions and free speech.. you democrats invite rappers that talk about selling drugs, murder, and sex to the White House and applause.. you say nothing about the In proportionate numbers of racial attacks on whites. So you are a hypocrite. You just pander to blacks begging they agree with you,, when they don’t you treat them worst then dirt

If Republicans support diverse opinions, why did Trump do this?

White House revokes press passes for dozens of journalists

White House revokes press passes for dozens of journalists

Some seemed concerned that the new rules are an attempt to exert more direct control over the White House press corps, after an incident involving CNN reporter Jim Acosta in November. Acosta’s press pass was revoked following a contentious press conference in which the CNN reporter repeatedly asked the president questions about immigration policy that Trump refused to answer, and then refused to hand over the microphone when an aide tried to take it from him. Later that day, Acosta tried to access the White House in the usual way and was told his “hard pass” had been revoked because of his behavior. Sanders later released a statement saying the CNN reporter’s pass had been withdrawn “until further notice.”

CNN went to court to seek an injunction ordering the White House to return Acosta’s pass, and won. The media company and a number of other organizations that filed briefs in the case argued that the First Amendment protected the media’s right to cover the White House, and that this right couldn’t be abridged without due process. Judge Timothy Kelly agreed with the latter part of that argument, and said the Trump administration had failed to show why Acosta’s press pass was being revoked, or, in fact, that any process had been followed at all. “Whatever process occurred within the government is still so shrouded in mystery that the government could not tell me at oral argument who made the initial decision to revoke Mr. Acosta’s press pass,” he wrote.

Me thinks your argument is falling apart. Republicans don't really encourage diverse opinions on anything. Is there a god? Does global warming exist? Are unions good? Is CEO pay out of control? Should we have gun legislation? Is Affirmative Action and are diversity programs good? Is abortion in the first trimester ok? Should healthcare be a right? Are public schools good?

I don't see any diversity in the GOP. You either agree with them or you are out of the club.
Lol because journalists are supposed to report the news not a op ed lol

I do fucker. LOL.

Democrats are the most racist people in America. Learn your history.
I know that’s not true because my most racist friends are white conservatives.

Don’t bullshit me. I’m a white dude, dude. I know how white dudes think.

You can try to lie to the blacks and women but don’t even try to suggest to me you aren’t the racists. That’s laughable and you know it.

By the way, I just came back from Detroit for hunter safety class with my nephew. A lot of whites and blacks enjoying the Detroit waterfront. Detroit is a lot better because whites are starting to move back.

Don’t get me wrong 75% of Detroit is still bad but downtown is fucking amazing.

Not Chicago amazing but still nicer than most people think.

75% more to go. Or hell I’ll even take 50%. Every major city is going to have high crime areas. If it’s only 25%. If it’s contained I’ll take it. Then you just know to stay out of those neighborhoods

Forum List

Back