David Duke: Epstein's 'Madame' Ghislaine Maxwell Will Be Next To Die If Arrested

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I believe the American patriot and former Louisiana State Representative is right. He's making all the connections. She's privy to all the high powered people that she got underage girls for and they could not afford to have her spill the beans on them, just like Epstein was prepared to do.

Twitter

Also she's been located hiding out in a secluded area of Massachusetts. So it's just a matter of time before she'll be arrested and indicted.

Epstein’s Alleged Madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, Has Been Found

Ghislaine Maxwell, consort of Jeffrey Epstein, has been living in mansion outside of Boston | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
I agree and for the the record David Duke had a lot of great ideas when he ran down here.

I believe the American patriot and former Louisiana State Representative is right. He's making all the connections. She's privy to all the high powered people that she got underage girls for and they could not afford to have her spill the beans on them, just like Epstein was prepared to do.

Twitter

Also she's been located hiding out in a secluded area of Massachusetts. So it's just a matter of time before she'll be arrested and indicted.

Epstein’s Alleged Madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, Has Been Found

Ghislaine Maxwell, consort of Jeffrey Epstein, has been living in mansion outside of Boston | Daily Mail Online
ROFLMFAO

She’s going to die in a tragic car accident or plane crash,
BEFORE they can arrest her

Why an I not surprised that so many Trump supporters would keep such close tabs on everything David Duke might say?

Why an I not surprised that so many Trump supporters would keep such close tabs on everything David Duke might say?
Because he's right on many issues!

That's the response I expected from a skin head.

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

I try hard to offset that by keeping no tabs on anything YOU say.
Of course you do. Why would you want to keep up with someone who is laughing while you are working so hard to make sure that you will be replaced?

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..

He's a far better man than you.

Lol....... I'm not a damn skin head. I'm a patriotic White American Nationalist. You liberals are so triggered by the slightest thing.

I forgot you like to use a bunch of different designations. If you don't care for skinhead, what is your preferred term? KKK? Proud Boys? alt Right? White Supremacist ? or just generic racist or bigot? They all amount to the same thing, but I'm willing to use the term that makes you most comfortable, idiot.

I'm sure he is in your racist world. How disgusting is that?

Lol....... I'm not a damn skin head. I'm a patriotic White American Nationalist. You liberals are so triggered by the slightest thing.

I forgot you like to use a bunch of different designations. If you don't care for skinhead, what is your preferred term? KKK? Proud Boys? alt Right? White Supremacist ? or just generic racist or bigot? They all amount to the same thing, but I'm willing to use the term that makes you most comfortable, idiot.
I prefer a law abiding 'White_MAGA_Man'.

Sure buddy. Be sure to have that tattooed on your forehead after your next cross burning.

Sure buddy. Be sure to have that tattooed on your forehead after your next cross burning.
Why should I do that?

STFU!

Why am I not surprised that the Democrats in Washington
who have had diarrhea of the mouth for the past 3 years
are suddenly, either constipated or have a pull up over their head

I don’t even know nor care who David Duke is
Maybe he’s been keeping tabs on what we’ve been saying
Many of us saw that coming and see this coming
Which is why I’m not surprised that more people
are starting to discern between the tabs they’ve been keeping

I'm sure he is in your racist world. How disgusting is that?

No doubt you live in a world where racists, skin-heads and other terrible boogeymen all live under your bed, in your closet and in your dreams.

Last edited:

Why should I do that?

It's the kind of thing skinheads usually do.

Forum List

Back