David Duke Backs Trump Anti-Semitism

Hillary Clinton will receive the support of the Communist Party USA as every Democratic Party nominee has since the early 80's. The former militant arm of the Democrats has a violent history but that past isn't even a drop in the bucket of murder and mayhem that communism has caused world wide. So when will Clinton and her supporters disavow that support as Trump has Dukes. My bet is never

The overwhelming majority of Republicans give zero fucks who David Duke supports.
No answer Lakhota. I didn't think so.

Apparently you missed the period when KKK racists transferred to the Republican Party.
Never did asswipe. They still vote for democrats, hate to bring facts into the realm.

So blow that bullshit out your ass, liar.

HillaryCBF_zpsndzuqu2f.jpg
Typical lying scum Right-winger, posts a lying photoshopped photo while calling others liars!

Wow.

If Trump is such a bad candidate, and the dems pretend to be so confident, then why are libs clutching at so many straws?

Duh, it's called politics...

You wouldn't know "politics" if your peace pipe blew smoke out your ass. You sure you don't work for the NSA? CIA? DIA? NRO? FBI? I'm beginning to "get you" here....you and one other. I just about have you nailed down here.....Remember, I used to be one of you. I KNOW how you guys work...

Last edited:
and the KKK approves of Hilary, what's your point Lakhota?

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader
Which candidate does the KKK really support? Here's what the experts say

Last month a report emerged that one KKK leader was backing Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton. Will Quigg, who claimed to be a Grand Dragon in a California branch of the KKK, said that he was a prominent backer of Clinton's. But upon close examination, those claims appeared to be doubtful at best.

Typical lying scum Right-winger, posts a lying photoshopped photo while calling others liars!
what was photo shopped in this picture?
The Rebel flag, as if you didn't know!
WHAT????
you mean Hilary Clinton was in a room with the confederate flag, say it aint so, it HAS to be photoshopped. Oh wait, she was a mentor of a former Klan member (senator Byrd who was from West Virginia, its pretty likely he may have had a flag in his office and by the looks of this, it was the 70s.)

I mean do you ever question anything on your own side? Do you even care about the truth at all?

And he husband was a mentor of William Fullbright, anotgher racist senator and he was from Arkansas. I think Bill Clinton was governor when they had the confederate flag in their state flag. Hmmm how could this be????

Oh wait again:
Arkansas State Flag

hmm this part is interesting.
The top of four stars in the center represents that Arkansas was a member of the Confederate States during the Civil War

List of Governors of Arkansas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmm, from the 70s on ALOT of democrat governors, I wonder why they kept the confederate part of it.......hmmmm??????

Even Bill Clinton or Mike Beebee never changed it....or any of the democrats (because we know the confederate flag is RACIST, RACIST, RACIST) and the democrats are NOT RACIST, NOT RACIST, NOT RACIST, interesting............

Last month a report emerged that one KKK leader was backing Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton. Will Quigg, who claimed to be a Grand Dragon in a California branch of the KKK, said that he was a prominent backer of Clinton's. But upon close examination, those claims appeared to be doubtful at best.
Secretary Clinton Comments on the Passing of Robert Byrd

and look at this guy
J. William Fulbright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love this part

On 30 July 1961, two weeks before the erection of the Berlin Wall, Fulbright said in a television interview, "I don't understand why the East Germans don't just close their border, because I think they have the right to close it."[18][19] Fulbright’s statement was reported as a three-column spread on the front page of the East German Communist Party newspaper Neues Deutschland.

Fulbright raised serious objections to President John F. Kennedy about the impending Bay of Pigs Invasion in April 1961

but wait, there's more:

He was a major leftwing racist (yes kids they exist!!!!!!!!!)

Fulbright signed The Southern Manifesto in opposition of the Supreme Court's historic 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision.[9] With other southern Democrats, Fulbright filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as well as voting against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.[10] However, in 1970, during the Nixon administration, Fulbright voted for a five-year extension of the Voting Rights Act.[11] He also led the charge against confirming Nixon's conservative Supreme Court nominees Clement Haynsworth and Harold Carswell.[12]

and look in the 70s they went for a more conservative, but less racist candidate, how can this be?????

Fulbright left the Senate in 1974, after being defeated in the Democratic primary by then-Governor Dale Bumpers. His well-documented early condemnation of the Vietnamese war, quarrel with pro-Israel groups in the US, and anti-interventionist programs had long made him a target of his party's right wing. Bumpers, supported by pro-Israel funding, won by a landslide.

and Bill Clinton's words not mine:
President Bill Clinton said, "Hillary and I have looked forward for some time to celebrating this 50th anniversary of the Fulbright Program, to honor the dream and legacy of a great American, a citizen of the world, a native of my home state and my mentor and friend, Senator Fulbright."

I mean, the democrats try to whitewash history, but it's there baby, its there.

WHAT????
you mean Hilary Clinton was in a room with the confederate flag, say it aint so, it HAS to be photoshopped.
Just another Dumbass D'Sousa Right-wing lie.
None

politifact%2Fphotos%2FDSouza_horizontal.jpg

1330541004431583665.jpg

WHAT????
you mean Hilary Clinton was in a room with the confederate flag, say it aint so, it HAS to be photoshopped.
None

1330541004431583665.jpg
Who gives a fuck if it is there or not? Its a fucking flag that you think makes people lynch others, while i dont buy that line of thinking. The bigger question is if it's so reprehensible, why didn't her husband change his own state Dixiecrat flap when he served two terms?
You vote for the Clintons I dont. They support known Klansmen and racists on the left, why do you overlook that and worry about a flag?

Hillary Clinton will receive the support of the Communist Party USA as every Democratic Party nominee has since the early 80's. The former militant arm of the Democrats has a violent history but that past isn't even a drop in the bucket of murder and mayhem that communism has caused world wide. So when will Clinton and her supporters disavow that support as Trump has Dukes. My bet is never

The overwhelming majority of Republicans give zero fucks who David Duke supports.

Apparently you missed the period when KKK racists transferred to the Republican Party.
No more than stayed inthe Democratic party as I recall the big racist stayed Democrats like LBJ, Wallace, and Byrd.

Lol, liberal "experts" engaged in a circle jerk does not equate to PROOF, idiot.

Where did that extra set of shadows come from in the bookshelf? In the rest of the room there is only one set of shadows coming from one light source, and a strong one at that.

But in the second picture, where the Confederate flag used to be,, there is instead a second set of shadows that appear nowhere else in the room?

How did the second set of shadows get there?

Think for yourself, dumbass. When Hillary was running for office in that "hayseed" state of Arkansas she pretended to be a Confederate history supporting yellow dog Democrat just like the rest of them. It was an important constituency in the Democratic Party back then and hard to win the Arkansas nomination without their support.

So what do you think Hillary did? You think she got up in front of millions of people in Arkansas and told them that their history was racist and their part in the Confederacy was shameful?

Oh hell no, she just pretended to be proud like the complete hypocrit she is now and always will be.

You think the CBF photo is fake, and it likely is, but you dont know enough to say why it is. You just trust your libtard buddies to not be lying to you despite their history of lies.

The real lie is that Hillary and the Democrats are not the race baiting frauds that they in fact are.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton's History With The Confederate Flag

As it turns out, her husband, former Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton, signed a law which designated a portion of the state flag to commemorate the Confederate States of America. “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America,” Clinton’s law reads....

While he was president, Bill Clinton apparently didn’t really make an issue of the Confederate Flag from the White House either, according to the Daily Caller:

When the Confederate flag issue arose in the 2000 election, Matt Drudge reported that then-President Bill Clinton’s spokesman Joe Lockhart was asked about the issue. Lockhart told reporters, “I’ve just never heard any discussion or any objections that the president has raised.”

You do you, Hillary. Keep calling for increased gun control, while staying quiet on the flag controversy, leaving the other to candidates get barraged with media questions about it. Does Hillary repudiate her husband’s reverence for the Confederate flag? Would she have signed that law? Did she approve of it at the time? If not, why didn’t she do anything to stop it? For whatever reason, no reporters covering her campaign are asking her these types of rather obvious questions.

Dixie-Loves-Clinton.jpg

Which never actually happened.

As I have repeatedly documented on this very site.

Would you like a link to ignore and lie about?

WHAT????
None

1330541004431583665.jpg
Who gives a fuck if it is there or not?
Your fellow Right-wing lying scum, obviously, since they photoshopped it into the photo in the first place!

David Duke believes that dark skinned people and Jews are morally inferior.

He is a white supremacist with close ties to the neo-Nazi movement.

After the Civil Rights movement, the Republican Party made a home for his type. Reagan was the first politician to successfully deploy the electoral blueprint put in place by Goldwater, Nixon and Wallace - all of whom exploited white backlash over the Liberal destruction of Jim Crow Laws.

Needless to say, like many far right Republicans, Trump speaks to the voter who believes that blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and Jews are a disease on the body-politic. [Obviously, not every Republican hates all these groups. Many have no bias at all.]

The point is that Trump is clearly a dream candidate for Duke (and the the Nazis and portions of the Tea Party) - all of whom believe that Liberal Tolerance is destroying this nation's traditional white culture by over-assimilating the dirty "other".

This kind of racism has been around forever, and it has greased the wheels of Empire and Manifest Destiny. When a superpower needs to conquer a resource-rich territory, the superpower begins by defining the people who occupy said territory as barbarians or natives or bits of nature that must be saved or utilized in the name of freedom and progress. (Psychologists would call this a rationalization - which is what the brain does when the body wants something that is morally "complicated".)

The demonic other (any outside group) is also a useful scapegoat, like when Hitler blamed the Jews for destroying German culture or when the far right blames Mexicans for compromising our Borders, Language, Culture.

This is a very common story. Trump just happens to be the latest version.

Last edited:
David Duke believes that dark skinned people and Jews are morally inferior.

He is a white supremacist with close ties to the neo-Nazi movement.

After the Civil Rights movement, the Republican Party made a home for his type.

No, we did not.

Reagan was the first politician to successfully deploy the electoral blueprint put in place by Goldwater, Nixon and Wallace - all of whom exploited white backlash over the Liberal destruction of Jim Crow Laws.

Reagan ran on anti-communism, tax cuts and reducing the deficit. NOTHING of his campaign was as you claim.

Needless to say, like many far right Republicans, Trump speaks to the voter who believes that blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and Jews are a disease on the body-politic.

Unsupported bullshit.

[Obviously, not every Republican hates all these groups. Many have no bias at all.]

The point is that Trump is clearly a dream candidate for Duke (and the the Nazis and portions of the Tea Party)
-

IN no way is that true.

all of whom believe that Liberal Tolerance is destroying this nation's traditional white culture by over-assimilating the dirty "other".

I have no idea of what exactly the White Supremacy movement is for internally at this point in time. I strongly suspect that you don't either and are just assuming that it is something that you think you can use to smear republicans with.

This kind of racism has been around forever, and it has greased the wheels of Empire and Manifest Destiny.

LOL!!!! Anytime someone starts going back CENTURIES to find support for their present day position, you know they are desperate.

When a superpower needs to conquer a resource-rich territory, the superpower begins by defining the people who occupy said territory as barbarians or natives or bits of nature that must be saved or utilized in the name of freedom and progress. (Psychologists would call this a rationalization - which is what the brain does when the body wants something that is morally "complicated".)

"A superpower"? Superpower is a term that wasn't really used until the mid twentieth century, so your use of it in the context of Empire and Manifest Destiny shows you to be talking smack.

The demonic other (any outside group) is also a useful scapegoat, like when Hitler blamed the Jews for destroying German culture or when the far right blames Mexicans for compromising our Borders, Language, Culture.

This is a very common story. Trump just happens to be the latest version.

Because a long, long time ago, a bad man lied about "outsiders" causing problems, does not mean that outsiders NEVER CAUSE PROBLEMS.

Indeed it is asinine to pretend that it does, like you are doing.

The Economic Laws of Supply and Demand apply to labor.

Increase the supply of labor, as with massive Third World Immigration, and your reduce price, ie wages.

Shove you Godwin Card up your ass.

Forum List

Back