Trumps new video clearly showing lying Hillary

Trump should be able to CUT a 2 minute AD from this with all the ILLEGAL SHIT Comey stated that the Hildebeast had done and should have known aboutwith her HIGH POSITION!

Why did he lay out 10 minutes of why she and her staff were guilty only to then say they recommend no charges. Hoover is alive and well at the FBI. As I said before I hope he got the negatives of the photos used to blackmail him.

I was hoping the FBI would do their job and I wouldn't have to vote for Trump, now I have no choice.

Trump should be able to CUT a 2 minute AD from this with all the ILLEGAL SHIT Comey stated that the Hildebeast had done and should have known aboutwith her HIGH POSITION!

Why did he lay out 10 minutes of why she and her staff were guilty only to then say they recommend no charges. Hoover is alive and well at the FBI. As I said before I hope he got the negatives of the photos used to blackmail him.

I was hoping the FBI would do their job and I wouldn't have to vote for Trump, now I have no choice.

Telling THINKING PEOPLE that the Hildebeast is a lying, corrupt, criminal, but didn't include murderer this time.... He took care of his POTUS, as expected, but did it in a way that anyone with an IQ over 50 KNOWS what the REAL STORY is!

At the end he even states that others would at least lose their clearance as a result of this kind of carelessness.

Yet, America is planning to give this person nuclear lunch codes. Brilliant!

Don't worry guys I'm sure she'll be arrested any day n... oh whoops after today nvm

200.gif

The only optimistic thing I can think of is that he was told by Lyjch and Obama that they will not charge her no matter what he says....and if he tries to..they will fire him and fuck over all his agents with all the power the Clintons and Obama have.

So....he saved his career and his agents careers.....but did so by basically telling the world what a dumb corrupt bitch she is...and leaving the DNC with the carcass of a candidate in the wake that they STILL have as their nominee.

Honestly....Trump has a better shot NOW vs Hillary than he would have vs Biden or Bernie.

In a weird way....this was Trump's best shot.

Don't worry guys I'm sure she'll be arrested any day n... oh whoops after today nvm

200.gif

Now we bring Blow Job Bill, and that Webster Hubble's spawn, Chelsea, into the picture...along with the PAY FOR PLAY, Hildebeast!

1. FBI Investigating Clinton Foundation Pay to Play?...
    nlpc.org/.../fbi-investigating-clinton-...
    FBI Investigating Clinton Foundation Pay to ... According to unconfirmed reports, the FBI is now ...

2. Investigating the Clinton Foundation | Fox News
    www.foxnews.com/.../06/18/investigating-clinton
    Jun 17, 2015 · Why isn't the American media scrutinizing Hillary Clinton ... The FBI is investigating the St. Louis ......

3. FBI Investigating the Clinton Foundation News

200.gif

Now we bring Blow Job Bill, and that Webster Hubble's spawn, Chelsea, into the picture...along with the PAY FOR PLAY, Hildebeast!

FBI Investigating Clinton Foundation Pay to ... According to unconfirmed reports, the FBI is now ...

Jun 17, 2015 · Why isn't the American media scrutinizing Hillary Clinton ... The FBI is investigating the St. Louis ......

Thanks Vig I can always count on you to learn what nonsense is currently getting sucked into the right wing echo chamber :thup:

The only optimistic thing I can think of is that he was told by Lyjch and Obama that they will not charge her no matter what he says....and if he tries to..they will fire him and fuck over all his agents with all the power the Clintons and Obama have.

So....he saved his career and his agents careers.....but did so by basically telling the world what a dumb corrupt bitch she is...and leaving the DNC with the carcass of a candidate in the wake that they STILL have as their nominee.

Honestly....Trump has a better shot NOW vs Hillary than he would have vs Biden or Bernie.

Do you really believe that shit, or are you so embarrassed for your party till you have to try something to cover for them.

200.gif

Thanks Vig I can always count on you to learn what nonsense is currently getting sucked into the right wing echo chamber :thup:

And Old Fool, I can always count on you to make a fucking fool of yourself with inane posts...LOLOL.... YOU can be the entertainment for tonight, although you'll have to dig deeper!

Do you really believe that shit, or are you so embarrassed for your party till you have to try something to cover for them.

Another NO BRAINER with suspending Reality!

Forum List

Back