Dave Mustaine talks with Alex Jones.

Yes. Before I make any serious decisions about political problems, I always check to see what a member of Megadeath and Alex Jones have to say about it. Doesn't everybody?

Yes. Before I make any serious decisions about political problems, I always check to see what a member of Megadeath and Alex Jones have to say about it. Doesn't everybody?
You should learn to relax and have a more open mind about people and save your harsh judgements for the truly bad ones out there.

Alex Jones says there are shape shifting space aliens in our government. Sorry, but even though I do try to keep an open mind, I won't keep it so open till my brain falls out.

You should learn to relax and have a more open mind about people and save your harsh judgements for the truly bad ones out there.

Alex Jones says there are shape shifting space aliens in our government. Sorry, but even though I do try to keep an open mind, I won't keep it so open till my brain falls out.
This isn't about that, or I would have posted it on
the MindWars board to be buried in the clutter.

You knew JFK was killed by the Federal Reserve cabal ?
*cuckoo*
*cuckoo*
Not saying it's all true but,
just so you know it's not
something I pulled out of my ass.

JFK and the Federal Reserve - Freedom Force International

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the treasury."... Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money.

Last edited:

This isn't about that, or I would have posted it on
the MindWars board to be buried in the clutter.

Bullshit. Every reference to Alex Jones is about that. You can't just pretend that crazy fool is crazy just part of the time.

Bullshit. Every reference to Alex Jones is about that. You can't just pretend that crazy fool is crazy just part of the time.
I'd rather hear truth from a nut-job than a bunch of lies from
Chris Hayes or Anderson Cooper.

You would rather hear your silly beliefs reinforced, no matter how crazy they are. You will claim someone who believes in lizard people from space is wise as long as he agrees with your crazy ideas too.

You would rather hear your silly beliefs reinforced, no matter how crazy they are. You will claim someone who believes in lizard people from space is wise as long as he agrees with your crazy ideas too.
You just like to flame people down to your level because you're bored.
Nice try.

Alex Jones reaches a larger "global" audience than many "globalists" historically, I'm not sure if he believes what he says, the same with a lot of media pundits regardless of politics.

You just like to flame people down to your level because you're bored.
Nice try.

It's not flame if that idiot Jones really does claim shape shifting lizard people from space are real. He does.

hurt-quotes-for-a-friend-who-needs-your-encouragement.jpg

Forum List

Back