CNN ratings plummet to lowest primetime viewership in almost three years

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

CNN's 24/7 Trump-bashing strategy doesn't seem to be working.
The beleaguered network's primetime hosts Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon celebrated Thanksgiving with the network’s lowest-rated week in primetime viewership in nearly three years.

Fox News averaged 2.2 million viewers during the primetime hours of 9-11 p.m. ET from Nov. 25 through Dec. 1, while MSNBC averaged 1.3 million viewers during the same time period and CNN managed only 643,000 average viewers. It was CNN’s worst performance in nearly three years and the liberal network’s worst turnout among the key demographic of adults age 25-54 in over five yea
rs.

ME: People see the lies and hate that CNN offers up.

The beleaguered network's primetime hosts Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon celebrated Thanksgiving with the network’s lowest-rated week in primetime viewership in nearly three years.

Fox News averaged 2.2 million viewers during the primetime hours of 9-11 p.m. ET from Nov. 25 through Dec. 1, while MSNBC averaged 1.3 million viewers during the same time period and CNN managed only 643,000 average viewers. It was CNN’s worst performance in nearly three years and the liberal network’s worst turnout among the key demographic of adults age 25-54 in over five yea
rs.

I just can't understand how the media can keep getting with this BS over and over.

Well, if they try reporting stories other than the Trump impeachment that never ends, they might get some viewers back.

Well, if they try reporting stories other than the Trump impeachment that never ends, they might get some viewers back.

Theoretically, but what what happens to them after the impeachment fails, and Trump is reelected.

CNN will then have a sum total of three viewers. :laughing0301:

I can check the weather on any stations. Don’t need CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rs.

Hate to break this to ya but ratings have zero to do with "lies" or "hate". Actually if you put 'hate' on the air your ratings go up.

Ratings measure attention, not assent. A simple count of how many eyeballs that screen is reaching. And their one, and only, function is to determine how much that network can charge for advertising. That's it, full stop.

In other words if you're not either buying or selling commercials on CNN or anywhere else --------- they mean absolutely nothing.

I don't know what ratings mean in Russia where you are but that's what they mean here. And that's also why this topic is not politics --- if it's anything it's Media. There ain't nothing "political" about how much Chevrolet has to pay CNN to run a car ad.

rs.

Hate to break this to ya but ratings have zero to do with "lies" or "hate". Actually if you put 'hate' on the air your ratings go up.

Ratings measure attention, not assent. A simple count of how many eyeballs that screen is reaching. And their one, and only, function is to determine how much that network can charge for advertising. That's it, full stop.

In other words if you're not either buying or selling commercials on CNN or anywhere else --------- they mean absolutely nothing.

The fuck they don't. The American people are nowhere near as stupid as you are. Once they figure out they are being lied to, they leave.

Newspapers were hurting long before the internet began the final destruction of them.

rs.

I don't know what ratings mean in Russia where you are but that's what they mean here. And that's also why this topic is not politics --- if it's anything it's Media. There ain't nothing "political" about how much Chevrolet has to pay CNN to run a car ad.
You are a very stupid man, but somehow, you talk down to us because you think we're even stupider than you.

rs.

You are a very stupid man, but somehow, you talk down to us because you think we're even stupider than you.

I have several decades in broadcasting. You?

By all means pilgrim, go ahead --- prove any of it wrong.

rs.

I didn't say you were wrong, I just said you were stupid because you tell us obvious facts and assume we don't already know them.

rs.

I didn't say you were wrong, I just said you were stupid because you tell us obvious facts and assume we don't already know them.

Actually I told the OP. She/he obviously doesn't. It's right there in the posts. Roll it.

Hate to break this to ya but ratings have zero to do with "lies" or "hate".

But you had to butt in as if I was talking to you. Whelp, I guess we figured out who the stupid one is, huh.

Forum List

Back