Darrel Issa: his shit does stink

come on give Issa the props he deserves for turning his penchant for stealing cars into a successsful legal business.

What does that have to do with this administration covering up criminal activity in the Justice Department?

I think they dont care that this man died as a result of the very thing Holder is hiding from... Fast and Furious scandal.

AgentBrianTerry1.jpg

I am stunned at the lefts refusal to see the truth here.... its easier to snipe at Issa. :cuckoo:

Classy guys.... classy.

Issa's a true blue crook.

Says alot about today's conservatives.

Fucking criminals.

Brian-Terry-Josephine-Terry-150x150.png

g12c00000000000000042dca0d9f68b5e7766bc16dfd66b434478bba72e.jpg

terryff.jpg

The fact that you assholes dont care that this man is dead says alot about you guys.... including you Sallow.

I really thought you to be a better guy than this.... its really below you my friend.

Folks have died and this administration needs to answer for it.... right is right and wrong is wrong.

Last edited:
Darrell Issa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military career and personal life

Issa dropped out of high school, and on his 17th birthday he enlisted for three years in the Army.[5][6] He became an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician, trained to defuse bombs, having been inspired by a movie about such soldiers during World War II. He claimed his unit provided security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service.[7] However, a 1998 investigation by the San Francisco Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation. According to Issa, the Examiner reporter had misunderstood an anecdote he had related.[5] A fellow soldier, Jay Bergey, claimed that Issa stole his Dodge Charger in 1971, when they were serving together. The day after he confronted Issa, the car was found abandoned on a nearby expressway. Asked about this in 2011, Issa denied it and suggested it was possible that other soldiers stole the car or that Bergey, who he claims had a drinking problem, had abandoned it himself while intoxicated."[5]

After receiving a hardship discharge in 1972, following his father's heart attack, Issa earned his General Educational Development (GED) certificate and began taking classes at Siena Heights University, a small Catholic college in Adrian, Michigan. He continued his military service by joining in the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)."[5] Twice that year he was arrested. In the first incident he was indicted by a grand jury for an alleged theft of a Maserati, but prosecutors dropped the charge shortly thereafter.[8] In the second incident, he was stopped for driving the wrong way on a one-way street, and a police officer noticed a firearm in his glove compartment. Issa was charged with carrying a concealed weapon; he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possession of an unregistered firearm, and was sentenced to six months' probation and a small fine.[5][8] Issa has said he believes the record has since been expunged.[5]

Issa graduated and was commissioned as a second lieutenant. He served in a non-combat administrative capacity from 1976 to 1980.[9][10] In September 1980, while deployed with the 1/77th Armor at Fort Ord, he received high marks on a routine evaluation. Lt. Col. Wesley Clark stated, "This officer's performance far exceeded that of any other reserve officer who has worked in the battalion." The standardized report also stated that Issa had "unlimited potential" with a note to "promote ahead of [his] contemporaries."[5]

you calling this soldier and this grand jury liars?

Darrell Issa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military career and personal life

Issa dropped out of high school, and on his 17th birthday he enlisted for three years in the Army.[5][6] He became an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician, trained to defuse bombs, having been inspired by a movie about such soldiers during World War II. He claimed his unit provided security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service.[7] However, a 1998 investigation by the San Francisco Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation. According to Issa, the Examiner reporter had misunderstood an anecdote he had related.[5] A fellow soldier, Jay Bergey, claimed that Issa stole his Dodge Charger in 1971, when they were serving together. The day after he confronted Issa, the car was found abandoned on a nearby expressway. Asked about this in 2011, Issa denied it and suggested it was possible that other soldiers stole the car or that Bergey, who he claims had a drinking problem, had abandoned it himself while intoxicated."[5]

After receiving a hardship discharge in 1972, following his father's heart attack, Issa earned his General Educational Development (GED) certificate and began taking classes at Siena Heights University, a small Catholic college in Adrian, Michigan. He continued his military service by joining in the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)."[5] Twice that year he was arrested. In the first incident he was indicted by a grand jury for an alleged theft of a Maserati, but prosecutors dropped the charge shortly thereafter.[8] In the second incident, he was stopped for driving the wrong way on a one-way street, and a police officer noticed a firearm in his glove compartment. Issa was charged with carrying a concealed weapon; he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possession of an unregistered firearm, and was sentenced to six months' probation and a small fine.[5][8] Issa has said he believes the record has since been expunged.[5]

Issa graduated and was commissioned as a second lieutenant. He served in a non-combat administrative capacity from 1976 to 1980.[9][10] In September 1980, while deployed with the 1/77th Armor at Fort Ord, he received high marks on a routine evaluation. Lt. Col. Wesley Clark stated, "This officer's performance far exceeded that of any other reserve officer who has worked in the battalion." The standardized report also stated that Issa had "unlimited potential" with a note to "promote ahead of [his] contemporaries."[5]

you calling this soldier and this grand jury liars?

Wow and these incidents actually got a border guard killed along with hundreds of Mexican citizens. That stoopid Issa...............

Darrell Issa Makes Life Difficult for Obama : The New Yorker

According to court records, on December 28, 1979, William Issa arrived at Smythe European Motors, in San Jose, and offered to sell Darrell’s car, a red 1976 Mercedes sedan. William was carrying an Ohio driver’s license with his brother’s name on it and the dealer gave William a check for sixteen thousand dollars, which he immediately cashed. Soon afterward, Darrell reported the car stolen from the Monterey airport. He later told the police that he had left the title in the trunk.

The brothers had been together in Cleveland for Christmas, and, after Darrell gave a series of conflicting statements about his brother and whether he himself had recently obtained a second driver’s license, the investigator in the case became suspicious that the two men had conspired to fraudulently sell Darrell’s car and then collect the insurance money.

The brothers were indicted for grand theft. Darrell argued that he had no knowledge of William’s activities; William claimed that his brother had authorized him to sell the car, and he produced a document dated a few weeks before the robbery that gave him power of attorney over his brother’s affairs. On February 15th, with the investigation ongoing, Darrell returned to the San Jose dealership and repurchased his car, for seventeen thousand dollars. In August, 1980, the prosecution dropped the case. Darrell insisted that he was a victim, not a criminal. William had produced evidence that he had the legal authority to sell the car, and the injured party was reimbursed.

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/01/24/110124fa_fact_lizza#ixzz1yXXPRFYM

Last edited:

Fucking criminals.

terryff.jpg

The fact that you assholes dont care that this man is dead says alot about you guys.... including you Sallow.

I really thought you to be a better guy than this.... its really below you my friend.

Folks have died and this administration needs to answer for it.... right is right and wrong is wrong.

I always care when our soldiers, sailors, and police die....but I blame those who pulled the trigger. Don't you?

Fucking criminals.

terryff.jpg

I always care when our soldiers, sailors, and police die....but I blame those who pulled the trigger. Don't you?

Are you in favor of gun control?

Fucking criminals.

terryff.jpg

And those who made the particular weapon that did the killing, readily available.

Last edited:
Issa was soon suspected of doing something worse: burning down the factory. The initial notion that an electrical socket had caused the fire was challenged. The science of determining whether a fire was caused by arson can be flawed. But a fire-analysis report commissioned by the St. Paul insurance company, and dated October 19, 1982, a month after the incident, concluded that the fire was “incendiary.” The report cited “suspicious burn patterns,” such as “two separate major areas of origin,” and it said, “No accidental source of heating power was located at either of these two major areas of origin.” The manner in which stacks of cardboard boxes burned was inconsistent with an accidental fire. A flammable liquid appeared to have been poured over the boxes. The blue flames seen emanating from the roof were evidence, according to the investigators, of burning carbon monoxide that is produced when an accelerant like gasoline ignites. The black smoke was also a clue. “Such black smoke normally occurs in a fire only when a hydrocarbon is burning,” the report said. When investigators tested burn damage from inside the factory, they found “the same identical mixture of flammable hydrocarbons” in four samples taken from diverse locations.

St. Paul sought out background information on Issa and his companies. Investigators interviewed family members, bank officials, and former employees. They looked into Issa’s court and credit records, mortgage documents, and other personal information.

Joey Adkins, the former owner of Steal Stopper, provided the main evidence against Issa. On the afternoon of September 20, 1982, in a lengthy recorded interview with an insurance investigator, he described a series of suspicious actions by Issa before the fire. Adkins, who still worked for Steal Stopper, said that Issa removed the company’s Apple II computer from the building, including “all hardware, all software, all the instruction books,” and also “the discs for accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer list, everything.” According to Adkins, Issa also transferred a copy of every design used by Steal Stopper from a filing cabinet to a fireproof box. He also said that Issa put in the box some important silk screens used in the production of circuit boards. Insurance officials noted that, less than three weeks before the fire, Issa had increased his insurance from a hundred thousand dollars to four hundred and sixty-two thousand dollars. “Quite frankly,” Adkins told the investigator, “I feel the man set the fire.”

Read more Darrell Issa Makes Life Difficult for Obama : The New Yorker

Forum List

Back