Darling Of The Left,Michael Moore Gives $20K For Assange Bail...

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

Identify them.

S/he's just making shit up.

No, she isn't. Why do you think he was arrested in the UK for charges in Sweden? Because of international agreements.

Same thing with the US... when we eventually lay charges against him.

by all your emoting you are blind to the issues. and confused.

where is the connection between the charges by sweden, and the "espionage" charges by the US.

and hooray once again for your selective invoking of due process.

If the UK finds that Sweden is using "rape" as a pretext to turn Julian over to the US the UK will not extradite him because Julian is being accused of comitting a POLITICAL CRIME.
And let's remember: By "rape" what we're really talking about here is "consensual sex without a condom" Using the term "rape" just makes people more accepting of placing a guy on Interpol's most wanted list for having sex.

Yes, I know. That's the reason I placed "rape" in quotation marks. In one of the cases his condom broke. How many guys do you know who will stop the process in order to replace a condom.

The charges are pure bullshit. A corrupt prosecutor is seeking to obtain cash by turning him over to US authorities.

Copy and pasting without providing a link is against the terms of use of USMB.

If you think the UK is gonna protect Assange against the US, you're an idiot. If you think any EU country will protect him, you're an idiot. What he did was a crime and the US will charge him. He will be extradited and he will face trial. When he is found guilty - because he is guilty - he will go to prison.

All the whining in the world will not change basic facts. You cannot receive and disseminate information stolen from the US Government.

If you believe that receiving information is a LEGALLY prosecutable offense then you ARE the idiot.

Why are you concern? Are you a federal official? Are you worried about criminal and/or embarrassing information about you that may be disclosed?!?!?!?!?!

You really aren't worth the effort of any logical discussion. You're silly.

Quit prejudging.

You won't know that until you try it.

If the UK finds that Sweden is using "rape" as a pretext to turn Julian over to the US the UK will not extradite him because Julian is being accused of comitting a POLITICAL CRIME.
And let's remember: By "rape" what we're really talking about here is "consensual sex without a condom" Using the term "rape" just makes people more accepting of placing a guy on Interpol's most wanted list for having sex.

Yes, I know. That's the reason I placed "rape" in quotation marks. In one of the cases his condom broke. How many guys do you know who will stop the process in order to replace a condom.

The charges are pure bullshit. A corrupt prosecutor is seeking to obtain cash by turning him over to US authorities.

The sad part is that everyone knows the charges are pure bullshit - and they don't care. Due process and the usual protections get tossed out the window when the person also did something that makes your government mad.

How quickly people toss aside justice...

Last edited:

The sad part is that everyone knows the charges are pure bullshit - and they don't care. Due process and the usual protections get tossed out the window when the person also did something that makes your government mad.

How quickly people toss aside justice...

Yes, indeed.

Historical evidence shows that here in the US racial. ethnic and political minorities have no rights.

i really want to see the international agreements, laws, treaties that would make it possible to extradite an australian in arrest in gb for swedish charges of rape of a swedish woman committed in sweden to the US, where he is not yet officially charged with espionage, but already convicted to rot in prison by the calitwits of this world.

now there is and would be a fucked up sentence.

sorry bout that.

I think Michael Moore should lecture Fat kids on how to be healthier.

i really want to see the international agreements, laws, treaties that would make it possible to extradite an australian in arrest in gb for swedish charges of rape of a swedish woman committed in sweden to the US, where he is not yet officially charged with espionage, but already convicted to rot in prison by the calitwits of this world.

sorry bout that.

These are the legal basis for the treaties:

(a) M4 Carbine

M4.jpg

and (b)cash

stack-of-cash.jpg

I'm just sensing a rapidly changing tone coming from the Lefties who were here recently demanding this guy's head. Now they're actually making excuses like claiming this current Administration is not Left but is instead "Conservative." Weird stuff.

nope, you are just an idiot

sorry bout that.

When the charges of espionage are issued, he'll be extradited. This is not rocket science. There is no connection between the Swedish charges and the charges which will eventually come from the US, other than it's the same process. He'll be extradited to Sweden to face charges. He'll be extradited to the US to face charges.

This really isn't rocket science.

sorry bout that.

When the charges of espionage are issued, he'll be extradited. This is not rocket science. There is no connection between the Swedish charges and the charges which will eventually come from the US, other than it's the same process. He'll be extradited to Sweden to face charges. He'll be extradited to the US to face charges.

This really isn't rocket science.

maybe it is rocket science after all.

neither the espionage charge nor the stolen property charge, which are considered as far as i know, are slam-dunks. oh wait, i should not use that term.

and even if, this is very much politically motivated. and sweden could deny extradition.

you are starting all this from the wrong end.

you are angry. and want assange punished. now you want to find a reason and a way to make that come true. you even know that he is guilty. you are cutting every corner. it is good that you are not in charge of anything, little girl.

the funniest outcome of all this would be an extradition on those flimsy charges, and a rejection of said charges by the US court system.

hahahahaha.

Assange might call himself a journalist. I could call myself the Queen of England - wouldn't make it true. Assange is not a journalist. He has no degree in journalism, he has not worked as a journalist.... in fact, between him and me, I'd be more accurately described as a journalist than him. But don't let facts get in your way.
A better description of Assange would be 'publisher'.

No, it wouldn't. He runs a website. As do millions of others.

He is not a journalist. He is not a publisher.
And those millions of others are also publisher.

Maybe you should look up 'publisher' to dispel your narrow understanding of the definition.

Let's see...I said he's not a journalist. She said he's not a journalist.

But she's right, and I'm wrong? :lol:

Just more knee-jerk, unthinking "Dave said it so it MUST be wrong!" non-logic on your part, isn't it?

Moron. :lol:

Where did you say that?
Here, dumbass:
That only applies if Assange is a journalist.

He's not.
Then why are you arguing that some people do consider him a journalist? You were using that to buttress whatever point you were attempting to make.

What's the definition of journalist, daveman?

[

It is not BS. He happily publishes information that damages others.... not so happy when it comes to information about him being in the public domain. FYI: Bail addresses are always published in the UK. Fact. He wanted special treatment.... well, he didn't get it. He's a fucking hypocrite.

1) No, he publishes information about people who work for YOU and ME. Govt officials whose salaries we pay.
2) Is he employed by us and paid by us? no. He is not.
3) Not all bail addresses are published. If you work in the media as you claim, you know that.
4) Of course he wanted special treatment. he is not you average Joe. he is trying to show that certain govts (ie the US) want special treatment (ie, do as we say, not as we do)
5) No, he is not a hypocrite, unless he is saying "Australia, you are our friend (unless that Wacko Kevin Rudd is your PM) like the leaks showed
6) CG, stop trying to make out that this is some sort of normal circumstance. You know it isn't...

Heh!

1) No, he publishes information about people who work for YOU and ME. Govt officials whose salaries we pay.
2) Is he employed by us and paid by us? no. He is not.
3) Not all bail addresses are published. If you work in the media as you claim, you know that.
4) Of course he wanted special treatment. he is not you average Joe. he is trying to show that certain govts (ie the US) want special treatment (ie, do as we say, not as we do)
5) No, he is not a hypocrite, unless he is saying "Australia, you are our friend (unless that Wacko Kevin Rudd is your PM) like the leaks showed
6) CG, stop trying to make out that this is some sort of normal circumstance. You know it isn't...

1. He published information STOLEN from my government. He should rot in jail.
2. I don't give a shit who 'employs' him. He's a criminal.
3. Standard procedure in British courts is that bail addresses are not confidential. I don't claim to work 'in the media'. Idiot. I work WITH the media.... two entirely different things.
4. He is not special. He's a suspect in a crime. Most suspected criminals who get bail have their addressed on record.
5. Yes, he is.
6. He's a suspect in a criminal case in Sweden, and is likely to be facing charges in the US. The US DoJ had better fucking charge the bastard. And, once found guilty, I hope he spends decades in the general population of a US prison.

1) He published Jack...He provides the site, others upload.
2) He is not even close to being a criminal. Being an ex cop AND a journalist, I think I know the difference. You?
3) So you are NOT a journalist? That explains a lot. Paris Hilton works WITH the media, too...hmmmm
4) He is special. Whether you like it or not. I am sure he wishes he wasn't, but others have made him so. Not his fault.
5) He is not even close to being a hypocrite.
6) He is only a suspect because he didn't wear a condom. Even the women in Sweden say so. Only the US neocon whackjobs think he has done something wrong. Who gives a shit what the US DOJ does, they sound like a bunch of corrupt arseholes anyway. Big news for you CG - most folk in the normal world think the US judicial system is one big joke - this is proving it - big time. I doubt he will even get to the US - I hope he gives the BIG FAT BIRD to every one of you.
7) Your posts just prove that you are a lot closer to Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao that most of thought - and believe me, when EVER I think of conservative america the words "just like Mao, Pol and Stalin" are not far behind. The irony and hypocrisy of right wing America is not lost on me. They are the biggest shouters and demanders of individual freedoms and wanting smaller govt, and yet time and time again (on this board alone, let alone the real world), they prove they are nothing but hypocrites and try and gag true freedom and liberty. Know this, Assange is YOUR friend - not your enemy. If you can show any lives that have been put at risk, show me. Otherwise STFU and save your DQ act for mid afternoon daytime soaps...seriously...

Heh!

Good for you Michael Moore.

Assange has become a global hero .. with a bullseye on the back of his head and the corporate finger at the trigger.
Assange is nothing more than a traitor and moore is nothing more than a big fat toad.

He's not a traitor. But he is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security and, as such, I hope the Obama Administration has the balls to charge the SOB with espionage.

Speculation, via Rush Limbaugh.

He's not a traitor. But he is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security and, as such, I hope the Obama Administration has the balls to charge the SOB with espionage.

Bullshit.

The federal government is nothing more than a continuing criminal enterprise, as such , it has no right to prevent others from exposing its misdeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drama Queen.

What I said is factually accurate. He is responsible for an enormous amount of damage to our national security.

You're a fucking idiot. As is evidenced by your excessive use of exclamation points to emphasis your moronic opinion.

List that damage.

Forum List

Back