Zone1 Darkness into Light The Doctrine of John Illumination

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
words of the Holy Spirit within me

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
John 1:4-5 (NKJV)

This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.
John 1:7 (NKJV)

That was the true Light that gives light to every man coming into the world.
John 1:9 (NKJV)

And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
John 1:5 (NKJV)

John the Apostle
But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with suffering:
partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven.
Heb 10:32-34 (NKJV)

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which is God's.
1 Cor 6:19-20 (NKJV)
The warning
"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"--because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."
Mark 3:28-30 (NKJV)

For if we sin willfully and deliberately after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins.
Heb 10:26 (NKJV)

this is the calling
meaning the person's sin remains
And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."
John 20:22-23 (NKJV)

Greetings
The Holy Spirit is to serve and provide questions and answers.

to provide for you to discern truth questions direct to sound doctrine in this case scriptures.

I will tell you about my own experience to provide you with a guide for every walk that is different from the others.

Meaning everyone has a uniqueness, to enter heaven.

Suffering refines the soul of its impurity; constant chastising refines the soul of all aspects of impurity.

The flesh, which is our body contains this impurity, the sinful nature, and the suffering remove impurity.

For every strike of my suffering gives me the present to attain to confess, without confessing you cannot attain salvation.

Without Salvation is like being wounded, severely without a doctor from healing your wounds.

Salvation is a total experience of the absence of your body from death to life.

Confession heals the wound, granting you salvation through Christ without confession no one can attain salvation for which is the door to heaven.

it is in which how you enter, your attitude, in which you present yourself as a living sacrifice a repentant heart, by constantly purifying your soul in the presence of Christ.

Constant confession acknowledging sin through Christ presenting yourself again I say, as a living sacrifice unto the altar of the Lord is acceptable.

The tribulation will begin soon
I will tell you why the word says many are called but few are chosen, that's the first shall be the last and the last shall be first, meaning those who confess, and I’ll show you what the word says the interpretation is that there is many are called but few are chosen.

But those who have a great love for the Lord he knows your heart, and for those who which is not too dissipate he knows your heart as well.

ignore the troll idol worshippers
giphy (55).gif

Forum List

Back