DARK TIMES: Baby Alfie, The Latest Victim Of Omnipotent Government...

Great Britain certainly isn't great anymore. I don't know what happened to the folks over there. They've willingly thrown all their Freedoms away. But it does make some sense i guess. We're talking about a nation that worshipped a King & Queen for hundreds of years.

I guess it's in their genes to worship an Omnipotent Authority. They now worship their Government like they once did the Monarchy. I truly feel for the parents. They wanted to seek other options, but their Government said no, and then killed their child. How do you get over that?

No you didnt. I can repeat the question if you like.

Repeat it if you want, and you will get the same answer you didn't like, you crumpet sniffing gob.
Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

You cant answer it as well you know.

Their interest is in controlling health care. The child's death was an unfortunate casualty of the state pursuing that goal.
Thats an ideologically driven answer.
Explain how that desire manifests itself in this scenario.

Ok, but only once - if you ostrich up on this and go all Trump on me, I'm not playing.

Here's how it manifests itself in this scenario: The state passed laws to control health care. And then they enforced them.
You are just restating your position. You have not added anything.

Which laws are these ? Apply them to Alfies circumstances so that I can understand where you are coming from.

You see from here it looks like you are ignorant of Britain and are seeking to exploit a tragedy in pursuit of a preferred option in American healthcare.

When asked to back it up with facts you, and your doofus mates, deflect and go ad hom.

Lets see what you have ?

Great Britain certainly isn't great anymore. I don't know what happened to the folks over there. They've willingly thrown all their Freedoms away. But it does make some sense i guess. We're talking about a nation that worshipped a King & Queen for hundreds of years.

I guess it's in their genes to worship an Omnipotent Authority. They now worship their Government like they once did the Monarchy. I truly feel for the parents. They wanted to seek other options, but their Government said no, and then killed their child. How do you get over that?
There were no options. Who in the government said "no" ?

Repeat it if you want, and you will get the same answer you didn't like, you crumpet sniffing gob.

Their interest is in controlling health care. The child's death was an unfortunate casualty of the state pursuing that goal.

Ok, but only once - if you ostrich up on this and go all Trump on me, I'm not playing.

Here's how it manifests itself in this scenario: The state passed laws to control health care. And then they enforced them.

Which laws are these ? Apply them to Alfies circumstances so that I can understand where you are coming from.

You see from here it looks like you are ignorant of Britain and are seeking to exploit a tragedy in pursuit of a preferred option in American healthcare.

When asked to back it up with facts you, and your doofus mates, deflect and go ad hom.

Lets see what you have ?

Nope. Like I said, not interested in chasing you around the mulberry bush.

Lets see what you have ?

cobb700.png

It might be time for Brits to stop worshipping an Omnipotent Authority. I thought they were passed that when they dumped the Monarchy. It's time for big change over there.

It might be time for Brits to stop worshipping an Omnipotent Authority. I thought they were passed that when they dumped the Monarchy. It's time for big change over there.

Why do you spout vacuous ideological drivel instead of presenting FACTS ?

Is it because you dont have anything other than drivel ?

You gotta stop worshipping Omnipotent Authority. It's why you dumped the Monarchy. Right now, it looks like y'all have just replaced worshipping the Monarchy, with worshipping the Government. It's time to reverse course. I really hope that happens.

Thanks - Dr Ron is one of my favorite loons ...

Had kinda been wondering what he'd been up to of late!

up-OIEGS712SCRGIH8Q.jpg

Oh, i'm pretty sure Dr. Paul is far more intelligent than you. 'Tinfoil Hat?' Gee, how original. Yeah, i'll go with Dr. Paul.

You gotta stop worshipping Omnipotent Authority. It's why you dumped the Monarchy. Right now, it looks like y'all have just replaced worshipping the Monarchy, with worshipping the Government. It's time to reverse course. I really hope that happens.
You just drivel on with tin foil nonsense. Who is the "omnipotent one" pulling on the strings ? Why did they want this child to die ?
BTW our government is a collection of total shits but they did nothing in this case at all. If you knew anything about the UK you would understand that.

Evidently yes, I did dumb it down enough for an english twat such as yourself, smelling of elderberries.
Why do you avoid my question ?

I answered it. you just didn't get an answer you liked.

Don't you have some other section of your former empire to lose?

The State runs NHS, and the NHS cannot be made to look bad.

Stop trying to separate the NHS and the government, they are one in the same.

The State runs NHS, and the NHS cannot be made to look bad.

Stop trying to separate the NHS and the government, they are one in the same.

I think it's safe to say you can give up on that one. He or she is all-in on worshipping Omnipotent Authority. I really do think that mentality is ingrained Brits' genes. It's why we gave em the boot.

They've gone from worshipping the all-powerful Monarchy, to now worshipping the all-powerful Government. So i guess nothing's really changed over there. They continue to willingly give up their freedoms. It's sad.

Evidently yes, I did dumb it down enough for an english twat such as yourself, smelling of elderberries.

Actually, that's what WE want to know. What interest did the state have in this decision at all? Why did they refuse to allow the parents to take the child out of the country to let other doctors examine and treat him, if that's what they wanted to do?

Lets see what you have ?

Do you get some sort of weird psychological charge out of pretending to be dumber than cat shit and acting like it's a brilliant debate ploy?

"You're all ignorant about Great Britain, but I won't explain how you're wrong! Explain every detail about the story to me over and over, so that I can deny it and refuse to prove it!"

At this point, I think it's painfully obvious to everyone that you know 1) your government sucks, 2) your national healthcare sucks, 3) your government killed Alfie to maintain its power and control over everyone in the country, and 4) you're too big a coward to admit any of it.

"You're wrong" + no proof = "You're right, and I'm too dickless to say so"

Lets see what you have ?

cobb700.png

th

You mean like all the copious "facts" you've presented as to how we're wrong? Is it because you don't have anything below the waist?

"You're wrong, you're ignorant, you don't know!" <--- Taint's "facts"

Forum List

Back