DARK TIMES: Baby Alfie, The Latest Victim Of Omnipotent Government...

That really is a laughable response. Who is they ?

You do know that there is no cure for Alfies condition dont you ?

Nobody ever pretended that there was. And their legal team could not produce one expert who could offer hope. So how was the NHS being "wrong" ?

So who is they ?

Walk me through your infowars style bullshit conspiracy theory so that I understand how things work in the UK.

Why make the parents suffer when it wouldn't cost the government a dime?
Why are you avoiding my question ?

Why are YOU demanding answers without providing any yourself?

I swear sometimes Limey cucks like Tommy make we wish we left them to be run over by the Krauts.

Now, now. There are decent people in the UK.

Tommy just isn't one of them.

There are less and less of them. I work with someone from the UK and the reason he came over here was because of shit like this.

Why make the parents suffer when it wouldn't cost the government a dime?

Why do you bring up non material questions to the argument?

It wouldn't have cost the government a dime, and the parents wanted it. Why does NHS think it outranks the kids own parents?
Its a very material question as it addresses your madcap conspiracy theory. Answer it and try to get some credibility.

Who. cares. if. the. NHS. doctors. declared. him. untreatable.

Does that spell it out enough for you, you tea-sucking eunuch?
On yer bike then . Dickhead.

Evidently yes, I did dumb it down enough for an english twat such as yourself, smelling of elderberries.

Healthcare in the UK is the government, despite claims otherwise.

The Courts are the government as well, and in the UK far less independent then in the US.

how about you get your own cum-guzzling nose out of other people's affairs?

Oh wait, your're a british statist twat who always knows better than other people.
Your ignorance of British civics is astounding. I have just been laughing about it with the Butler. Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

power, pure and simple.

They can't have the NHS being shown up by being wrong.

Nobody ever pretended that there was. And their legal team could not produce one expert who could offer hope. So how was the NHS being "wrong" ?

So who is they ?

Walk me through your infowars style bullshit conspiracy theory so that I understand how things work in the UK.

So you think that a government shoudl summarily execute terminally ill people, even if they have the means and desire to seek additional health care?

Wow.
-------------------------------------------- Thats where the 'brits' are headed Bodicca'

I know. And the ObabbleCare Brigade wants the same thing here.

Your ignorance of British civics is astounding. I have just been laughing about it with the Butler. Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

power, pure and simple.

They can't have the NHS being shown up by being wrong.

So who is they ?

So you think that a government shoudl summarily execute terminally ill people, even if they have the means and desire to seek additional health care?

Wow.
-------------------------------------------- Thats where the 'brits' are headed Bodicca'

I know. And the ObabbleCare Brigade wants the same thing here.
-------------------------------------------------- its exactly this Alfie type deal that i refer to when i say that i hope that the 'mrobama' lefty crew , liberals , millenials' and other non-serious mostly younger people in the USA get what they deserve . I mean , hey , its right in front of their noses and they don't see or they deny or are simply stupid or naive .

Wow. Look at this thread. Anyone surprised that the usual hypocrites who say that women should be forced to give birth to a child who will suffer and die are now demanding the right to want the child suffer and die.

You demand that your your right trump the rights of others.

Including this child.

It wouldn't have cost the government a dime, and the parents wanted it. Why does NHS think it outranks the kids own parents?
Its a very material question as it addresses your madcap conspiracy theory. Answer it and try to get some credibility.

Evidently yes, I did dumb it down enough for an english twat such as yourself, smelling of elderberries.
Why do you avoid my question ?

I answered it. you just didn't get an answer you liked.

Don't you have some other section of your former empire to lose?

No you didnt. I can repeat the question if you like.

BTW, really disgusting and ignorant to call this "dark times".

Yes, the government declaring itself superior to the parents in making life-and-death decisions about a child, and then forcing the parents to watch their child die, is all sweetness and light and puppies and rainbows. How could we POSSIBLY think there's anything "dark" about that?

Btw, does YOUR living will give medical power of attorney to the courts, or are you hypocritical enough to have specified a member of your family to decide about YOUR pathetic life?

Yes, the government declaring itself superior to the parents in making life-and-death decisions about a child, and then forcing the parents to watch their child die, is all sweetness and light and puppies and rainbows. How could we POSSIBLY think there's anything "dark" about that?

Btw, does YOUR living will give medical power of attorney to the courts, or are you hypocritical enough to have specified a member of your family to decide about YOUR pathetic life?
Show me how the government made this decision you cretin.

Repeat it if you want, and you will get the same answer you didn't like, you crumpet sniffing gob.

Show me how the government made this decision you cretin.

Show me how the British courts aren't part of the government, as I've asked you at least three times, you poltroon.

There is no number of times that you're going to be able to parrot this question and then pretend not to hear the response that is going to make you any less egregiously wrong, so you might as well sack up and acknowledge it, dipshit.

Wow. Look at this thread. Anyone surprised that the usual hypocrites who say that women should be forced to give birth to a child who will suffer and die are now demanding the right to want the child suffer and die.

You demand that your your right trump the rights of others.

Including this child.

Nope.

Repeat it if you want, and you will get the same answer you didn't like, you crumpet sniffing gob.
Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

You cant answer it as well you know.

Their interest is in controlling health care. The child's death was an unfortunate casualty of the state pursuing that goal.

Their interest is in controlling health care. The child's death was an unfortunate casualty of the state pursuing that goal.
Thats an ideologically driven answer.
Explain how that desire manifests itself in this scenario.

Thats an ideologically driven answer.
Explain how that desire manifests itself in this scenario.

Ok, but only once - if you ostrich up on this and go all Trump on me, I'm not playing.

Here's how it manifests itself in this scenario: The state passed laws to control health care. And then they enforced them.

Pretty shocking they wouldn't allow the parents to take him abroad for alternative treatments. Looks like the march towards Totalitarianism continues. Very sad.

By Dr. Ron Paul

Twenty-three-month-old Alfie Evans, passed away in a British hospital on Saturday. While the official cause of death was a degenerative brain disease, Alfie may have been murdered by the British health system and the British high court. Doctors at the hospital treating Alfie decided to remove his life support, against the wishes of Alfie’s parents. The high court not only upheld the doctors’ authority to override the parents’ wishes, it refused to allow the parents to take Alfie abroad for treatment.

In upholding the government’s authority to substitute its judgment for that of Alfie’s parents, the high court is following in the footsteps of authoritarians throughout history. Ever since Plato, supporters of big government have sought to put government in charge of raising children. The authoritarianism of a system where “experts” can override parents is underscored by a police warning that they were “monitoring” social media posts regarding Alfie.

Alfie’s case is not just an example of the dangers of allowing government to usurp parental authority or the failures of socialized medicine. It shows the logical result of the widespread acceptance of the idea that rights are mere privileges bestowed by Government...

Read More:
Baby Alfie, the Latest Victim of Omnipotent Government

So the UK has reached the point where the Postal Sevice decides who gets to live and who must die.

This is like a real bad Seinfeld episode...except it is not a television show.

Your doctor;

latest

Forum List

Back