DARK TIMES: Baby Alfie, The Latest Victim Of Omnipotent Government...

The italian doctors disagreed with that statement.
No they didnt. They were only offering palliative care. There was no cure,no treatment on offer. Why do you fuckwits persist with this fantasy ?

As long as the person is still alive there is always slim hope.

It would have at least spared the parents this messy legal fight.

But government worshipping twats like you don't actually care about people when pretending to care about people. You care about power.

The government won, the people lost, and you have your dick in your hand, stroking furiously because of it.

The government had no hand in it. The courts made the decision in the childs interest and based on the best medical advice.

Why cant you fuckwits defend your own shit healthcare without dragging dying infants in to it ?

Healthcare in the UK is the government, despite claims otherwise.

The Courts are the government as well, and in the UK far less independent then in the US.

how about you get your own cum-guzzling nose out of other people's affairs?

Oh wait, your're a british statist twat who always knows better than other people.
Your ignorance of British civics is astounding. I have just been laughing about it with the Butler. Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

power, pure and simple.

They can't have the NHS being shown up by being wrong.

Crazy how the govt can force a couple to watch their child die and not be able to do anything about it.
I dont give a shit what those statists thought, it aint your fucking family!!
Who they fuck do you think you are to do some shit like that?

Yeah, i'm stunned the British People have allowed this to happen to their country. It's like what Dr. Paul said, so many folks have been indoctrinated to believe that their rights are mere 'privileges' bestowed by Government. They need to let go of that dangerous thinking.
Alfie had rights as well. The court protected those rights.

Should have allowed the family to travel abroad and try other treatments. The Nanny State in Great Britain is out of control. I really am stunned the People have allowed it to happen. It's very sad.
There was no other treatment on offer. None.

So you're of the opinion that you know what the best interest is of a child you've never met, whose name you didn't even know until it hit the papers, better than the parents who love him?

You should move to Great Britain and become a judge. They appear to like that sort of overweening arrogance and megalomania.

Nanny State madness.

Yeah, i'm stunned the British People have allowed this to happen to their country. It's like what Dr. Paul said, so many folks have been indoctrinated to believe that their rights are mere 'privileges' bestowed by Government. They need to let go of that dangerous thinking.

Should have allowed the family to travel abroad and try other treatments. The Nanny State in Great Britain is out of control. I really am stunned the People have allowed it to happen. It's very sad.

No they didnt. They were only offering palliative care. There was no cure,no treatment on offer. Why do you fuckwits persist with this fantasy ?

The parents wanted to try other options. I don't know what's happened to the British People. They've descended into Nanny State madness. It's time for change there.

The parents wanted to try other options. I don't know what's happened to the British People. They've descended into Nanny State madness. It's time for change there.

There was always the seed of it in them. Rights for British Subjects flow from the sovereign, rights for US Citizens originate within themselves.

Crazy how the govt can force a couple to watch their child die and not be able to do anything about it.
I dont give a shit what those statists thought, it aint your fucking family!!
Who they fuck do you think you are to do some shit like that?

He had a right to die?

Amazing how people who consider that the paramount "right", far more important than trivial things like the right to live, never EVER seem to want to exercise it for themselves.
He was dying and there was no cure on offer. His case was hijacked by religious extremists who wanted to use him as a propaganda tool.
The case was heard by several courts who all agreed with the Doctors. Its a shame that American loons have jumped on this sad case to deflect from the worst healthcare system in the civilised world.

According to a recent study, Great Britain would rank among the poorest States in the US. Most Americans wouldn't tolerate the overall subpar living conditions in Great Britain. So the boasting about their 'superior' health care, seems like an empty boast to me. Americans overall, are much more prosperous than Brits are.

But regardless, the British People shouldn't have allowed their Government to gain so much power & control over their lives. This was an embarrassingly grotesque moment for Great Britain. They certainly shouldn't be boasting about it. They should be ashamed.

Last edited:

There was always the seed of it in them. Rights for British Subjects flow from the sovereign, rights for US Citizens originate within themselves.

Yeah, pretty much sums up why we gave them the boot in the first place. They do tend to worship the powers that control them. It's like 'Stockholm Syndrome' i guess. This was a very grotesque Government abuse of power. All Brits should be ashamed.

But government worshipping twats like you don't actually care about people when pretending to care about people. You care about power.

The government won, the people lost, and you have your dick in your hand, stroking furiously because of it.

The government had no hand in it. The courts made the decision in the childs interest and based on the best medical advice.

Why cant you fuckwits defend your own shit healthcare without dragging dying infants in to it ?

The Courts are the government as well, and in the UK far less independent then in the US.

Oh wait, your're a british statist twat who always knows better than other people.
Your ignorance of British civics is astounding. I have just been laughing about it with the Butler. Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

power, pure and simple.

That really is a laughable response. Who is they ?

You do know that there is no cure for Alfies condition dont you ?

Nobody ever pretended that there was. And their legal team could not produce one expert who could offer hope. So how was the NHS being "wrong" ?

So who is they ?

Walk me through your infowars style bullshit conspiracy theory so that I understand how things work in the UK.

power, pure and simple.

Nobody ever pretended that there was. And their legal team could not produce one expert who could offer hope. So how was the NHS being "wrong" ?

So who is they ?

Walk me through your infowars style bullshit conspiracy theory so that I understand how things work in the UK.

You DO know "incurable" doesn't equal "the government makes his decisions", don't you?

Oh, wait, given who I'm talking to, you probably aren't smart enough to figure that out.

Here's a clue: when medical decisions for your family members involves a "legal team producing experts", it's wrong.

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

So you think that a government shoudl summarily execute terminally ill people, even if they have the means and desire to seek additional health care?

Wow.

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

So you think that a government shoudl summarily execute terminally ill people, even if they have the means and desire to seek additional health care?

Wow.

Yeah, the Brits have lost it. They need big change there. They've succumbed to the Nanny State psychopaths. It's very sad.

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

Why make the parents suffer when it wouldn't cost the government a dime?

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

Wow.

Yeah, the Brits have lost it. They need big change there. They've succumbed to the Nanny State psychopaths. It's very sad.

It is sad. Our present day individual liberty is the result of reforms in England centuries ago.

He was dying and there was no cure on offer. His case was hijacked by religious extremists who wanted to use him as a propaganda tool.
The case was heard by several courts who all agreed with the Doctors. Its a shame that American loons have jumped on this sad case to deflect from the worst healthcare system in the civilised world.

The Italian hospital agreed to take him, It takes the UK off the hook. Many diseases have no cure, should treatment be removed from anyone that can't be cured?

Hey, what happens to hospice care for the elderly, if that's the case? They're certainly not going to get any better. Should we just stop giving them any care, shut them in a room, and shovel out the corpses once a week or so?

"The government didn't do it. The courts did."

Last time I checked, back here in RealityLand, the courts are part of the government. Is that not the case in Tommy's Delusion Land?

Why can't YOU fuckwits pay for your own healthcare, instead of turning everyone around you into helpless state property?

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

Why are you avoiding my question ?

Doesn't really matter what their motive was, Tommy. We don't have to tell you WHY the government does something to say that it was the government that did it. Why don't YOU explain to us how we're "ignorant of British civics"? How was it NOT the government making the decisions? Is the NHS not part of the British government? Are the British courts not part of the government?

Instead of sitting around, laughing at nothing like some sort of drooling loon, astound us with your brilliance and insight, and tell us HOW we're wrong, rather than simply asserting that we are and expecting us to take your word for it. Personally, I would go outside and look if you told me the sky was blue.

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

Why are YOU demanding answers without providing any yourself?

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

Why do you bring up non material questions to the argument?

It wouldn't have cost the government a dime, and the parents wanted it. Why does NHS think it outranks the kids own parents?

power, pure and simple.

So who is they ?

Why are YOU demanding answers without providing any yourself?

I swear sometimes Limey cucks like Tommy make we wish we left them to be run over by the Krauts.

Forum List

Back