DARK TIMES: Baby Alfie, The Latest Victim Of Omnipotent Government...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Pretty shocking they wouldn't allow the parents to take him abroad for alternative treatments. Looks like the march towards Totalitarianism continues. Very sad.

By Dr. Ron Paul

Twenty-three-month-old Alfie Evans, passed away in a British hospital on Saturday. While the official cause of death was a degenerative brain disease, Alfie may have been murdered by the British health system and the British high court. Doctors at the hospital treating Alfie decided to remove his life support, against the wishes of Alfie’s parents. The high court not only upheld the doctors’ authority to override the parents’ wishes, it refused to allow the parents to take Alfie abroad for treatment.

In upholding the government’s authority to substitute its judgment for that of Alfie’s parents, the high court is following in the footsteps of authoritarians throughout history. Ever since Plato, supporters of big government have sought to put government in charge of raising children. The authoritarianism of a system where “experts” can override parents is underscored by a police warning that they were “monitoring” social media posts regarding Alfie.

Alfie’s case is not just an example of the dangers of allowing government to usurp parental authority or the failures of socialized medicine. It shows the logical result of the widespread acceptance of the idea that rights are mere privileges bestowed by Government...

Read More:
Baby Alfie, the Latest Victim of Omnipotent Government

When are folks gonna get it? Our rights are not mere 'privileges' bestowed by Government. We're born with our rights. We don't have to grovel at the Government's feet, begging for it to allow us our rights. We have them regardless.

Crazy how the govt can force a couple to watch their child die and not be able to do anything about it.
I dont give a shit what those statists thought, it aint your fucking family!!
Who they fuck do you think you are to do some shit like that?

Crazy how the govt can force a couple to watch their child die and not be able to do anything about it.

Yeah, i'm stunned the British People have allowed this to happen to their country. It's like what Dr. Paul said, so many folks have been indoctrinated to believe that their rights are mere 'privileges' bestowed by Government. They need to let go of that dangerous thinking.

Yeah, i'm stunned the British People have allowed this to happen to their country. It's like what Dr. Paul said, so many folks have been indoctrinated to believe that their rights are mere 'privileges' bestowed by Government. They need to let go of that dangerous thinking.
Alfie had rights as well. The court protected those rights.

Should have allowed the family to travel abroad and try other treatments. The Nanny State in Great Britain is out of control. I really am stunned the People have allowed it to happen. It's very sad.

Should have allowed the family to travel abroad and try other treatments. The Nanny State in Great Britain is out of control. I really am stunned the People have allowed it to happen. It's very sad.
There was no other treatment on offer. None.

It's amazing how often progressive twats like yourself choose to champion the "rights" of things that can't speak for themselves.

Animals, trees, infants about to die... It's almost like you just want something to control as a way to force yourself and your views onto others....

The italian doctors disagreed with that statement.

He had a right to die?

Amazing how people who consider that the paramount "right", far more important than trivial things like the right to live, never EVER seem to want to exercise it for themselves.

So you're of the opinion that you know what the best interest is of a child you've never met, whose name you didn't even know until it hit the papers, better than the parents who love him?

You should move to Great Britain and become a judge. They appear to like that sort of overweening arrogance and megalomania.

What rights were those again? All I see is a kid who was stripped of ALL his rights by legal murder.

No they didnt. They were only offering palliative care. There was no cure,no treatment on offer. Why do you fuckwits persist with this fantasy ?

He had a right to die?

Amazing how people who consider that the paramount "right", far more important than trivial things like the right to live, never EVER seem to want to exercise it for themselves.
He was dying and there was no cure on offer. His case was hijacked by religious extremists who wanted to use him as a propaganda tool.
The case was heard by several courts who all agreed with the Doctors. Its a shame that American loons have jumped on this sad case to deflect from the worst healthcare system in the civilised world.

He had a right to die?

He was dying and there was no cure on offer. His case was hijacked by religious extremists who wanted to use him as a propaganda tool.
The case was heard by several courts who all agreed with the Doctors. Its a shame that American loons have jumped on this sad case to deflect from the worst healthcare system in the civilised world.

His case was being pushed BY HIS OWN PARENTS. There is no point where you are going to be able to deflect off onto your hatred of "religious extremists" that is going to obscure the fact that HIS PARENTS wanted him given palliative care while he died, instead of simply being yanked off life support.

Trying to bolster your belief that this was right and acceptable by telling me how many courts and doctors decided it isn't going to get you shit, because the operative point here is that IT'S NOT THEIR DECISION TO MAKE. It's a shame leftist loons worship at the feet of government to the point of making parenthood obsolete.

If "worst healthcare system in the civilized world" is defined by letting the families of the sick decide their care instead of a bunch of strangers with degrees and a serious case of God complex, then that sounds good to me. You feel free to go find some government to accept you as their property and stand between you and your loved ones.

The Italian hospital agreed to take him, It takes the UK off the hook. Many diseases have no cure, should treatment be removed from anyone that can't be cured?

No they didnt. They were only offering palliative care. There was no cure,no treatment on offer. Why do you fuckwits persist with this fantasy ?

As long as the person is still alive there is always slim hope.

It would have at least spared the parents this messy legal fight.

But government worshipping twats like you don't actually care about people when pretending to care about people. You care about power.

The government won, the people lost, and you have your dick in your hand, stroking furiously because of it.

But government worshipping twats like you don't actually care about people when pretending to care about people. You care about power.

The government won, the people lost, and you have your dick in your hand, stroking furiously because of it.

The government had no hand in it. The courts made the decision in the childs interest and based on the best medical advice.

Why cant you fuckwits defend your own shit healthcare without dragging dying infants in to it ?

The government had no hand in it. The courts made the decision in the childs interest and based on the best medical advice.

Why cant you fuckwits defend your own shit healthcare without dragging dying infants in to it ?

Healthcare in the UK is the government, despite claims otherwise.

The Courts are the government as well, and in the UK far less independent then in the US.

how about you get your own cum-guzzling nose out of other people's affairs?

Oh wait, your're a british statist twat who always knows better than other people.

Healthcare in the UK is the government, despite claims otherwise.

The Courts are the government as well, and in the UK far less independent then in the US.

how about you get your own cum-guzzling nose out of other people's affairs?

Oh wait, your're a british statist twat who always knows better than other people.
Your ignorance of British civics is astounding. I have just been laughing about it with the Butler. Please explain to me what interest the"state" had in seeing this child die ?

Forum List

Back