Dark Energy - God?

That is my point. There is no nothing and never has been. Even empty space is not empty it is filled with solar and electromagnetic radiation as well as sub atomic particles.

Exactly. So called 'dark matter is an undefined space in the Universe that seems to be much more prevalent than solar, electromagnetic radiation and sub-atomic particles. So....What is it?
PhDs Are Childish Escapists Who Didn't Earn a Living Until They Were 30 Years Old

It is an emanation from the universe that created this universe and is still connected to this universe.

You obviously don't know many PhDs. Your post is crap.
Nasty Trekkies

The center of your universe is in Uranus.

Blome

As for the dark energy and the rest, it's what you believe based on little evidence.
Excuse you,lying troll. My post specifically points out that we don't know what it is. Please stop trolling the thread, Asshole.

"Newly published data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS), led by Max Tegmark of the University of Pennsylvania, shows show that

SDSSay be the greatest force.
Know-It-Alls Who Should Have Been Nobodies

I don't have any respect for writers who don't know that data is a plural form.

Huh? You are talking about yourself :abgg2q.jpg:. It's one 2D map that shows our Milky Way galaxy is in the center of the universe. It show that our galaxy is galactocentric.

galaxy_zoom.jpg

The stuff you learn on message boards, eh?

I agree that is important, but what we do with it and our decisions from it are important, too. Does it improve and change our lives for the better? God and the Bible (basic instructions before leaving earth) tops all. Aside from that, the quality and quantity of posts is important to our legacy here, too. Others give poster credit for our posts and we influence other posters. Can you say that you are affirmative and positive in the above :04:?

I agree that is important, but what we do with it and our decisions from it are important, too. Does it improve and change our lives for the better? God and the Bible (basic instructions before leaving earth) tops all. Aside from that, the quality and quantity of posts is important to our legacy here, too. Others give poster credit for our posts and we influence other posters. Can you say that you are affirmative and positive in the above :04:?

What is positive about living your life in trembling fear of ancient superstitions? I have no reason to fear your conception of angry gods.

My experience with the hyper-religious is their deep-seated anger and frailties. Its as though they feel their lives are worthless and their existence is a burden until death and some eternal, imagined quality time with fat naked babies playing harps in heaven. The idea that "we die and all rot in the ground" somehow translates into "we shouldn't strive for excellence and happiness in life" is somewhat puzzling to me. I don't see the need to postulate an eternal afterlife or any gods in order to give life meaning. Life, in and of itself, **is** meaning. Existence is a life-view that requires one to stand up, accept reality as it is, for what it is, and take responsibility for enjoying life and helping to make life better.

Why? Because if we live in a world that we purposely make miserable, we each share in that misery. If we have children, and we love them, we want a better world so maybe they have less of a burden of pain to experience, and more pleasure and happiness.

We are entities that have a complex array of feelings and emotions, many good, some troublesome; and we are part of a functioning whole that is existence. Why deny it? I don't fear my mortality; in fact, I respect it-- it is a keen motivator. I have a finite time to accomplish things that will make me personally happy and better those around me. I experience pleasure when I volunteer to help a friend and lighten another's burden. I need to be promised a reward of eternal bliss in order to do these things? I find that self-centered and weakens the act of kindness. I do good deeds because to do them is good, not to earn a reward.

DE is what keeps the Universe inflated. Kind of like what air is to an empty progressives head. Without it, their ears meet.

:21:

But seriously, as I understand it, Dark Matter (I don't think it is considered dark energy) is what science is currently using as a means to balance the matter equation from their big bang theory.

What is positive about living your life in trembling fear of ancient superstitions? I have no reason to fear your conception of angry gods.

My experience with the hyper-religious is their deep-seated anger and frailties. Its as though they feel their lives are worthless and their existence is a burden until death and some eternal, imagined quality time with fat naked babies playing harps in heaven. The idea that "we die and all rot in the ground" somehow translates into "we shouldn't strive for excellence and happiness in life" is somewhat puzzling to me. I don't see the need to postulate an eternal afterlife or any gods in order to give life meaning. Life, in and of itself, **is** meaning. Existence is a life-view that requires one to stand up, accept reality as it is, for what it is, and take responsibility for enjoying life and helping to make life better.

Why? Because if we live in a world that we purposely make miserable, we each share in that misery. If we have children, and we love them, we want a better world so maybe they have less of a burden of pain to experience, and more pleasure and happiness.

We are entities that have a complex array of feelings and emotions, many good, some troublesome; and we are part of a functioning whole that is existence. Why deny it? I don't fear my mortality; in fact, I respect it-- it is a keen motivator. I have a finite time to accomplish things that will make me personally happy and better those around me. I experience pleasure when I volunteer to help a friend and lighten another's burden. I need to be promised a reward of eternal bliss in order to do these things? I find that self-centered and weakens the act of kindness. I do good deeds because to do them is good, not to earn a reward.
Your arrogance and ignorance compete for superiority within your post.

A personal relationship with God is most comforting.

If you don't know God, that sux for you. Perhaps you should either learn about Him of speak in a subject you know about.

DE is what keeps the Universe inflated. Kind of like what air is to an empty progressives head. Without it, their ears meet.

:21:

But seriously, as I understand it, Dark Matter (I don't think it is considered dark energy) is what science is currently using as a means to balance the matter equation from their big bang theory.

Exactly...

Dark Matter must exists in order for a bunch of pointy-headed self-appointed lead-dorks not to admit their math doesn't add up.

As for the dark energy and the rest, it's what you believe based on little evidence.
Excuse you,lying troll. My post specifically points out that we don't know what it is. Please stop trolling the thread, Asshole.

"Newly published data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS), led by Max Tegmark of the University of Pennsylvania, shows show that

SDSSay be the greatest force.
Know-It-Alls Who Should Have Been Nobodies

I don't have any respect for writers who don't know that data is a plural form.

Huh? You are talking about yourself :abgg2q.jpg:. It's one 2D map that shows our Milky Way galaxy is in the center of the universe. It show that our galaxy is galactocentric.

galaxy_zoom.jpg
Academics Are the Poster Children for Pseudo-Intellectualism

Only inferior minds in superior positions think data, media, phenomena, bacteria, criteria, etc, are singular nouns. They also mispronounce processes as "processeeze." That would only be intelligent if it were the plural of the non-word "processis."

Ok great but what do you think DE is?
Since nobody has ever seen any, the question is "where". Or better, "if".

Real science doesn't make a conclusion without evidence.

There is no evidence.
Discoverer's Fallacy

There is evidence, but nobody with an independent IQ should trust these silly hyperventilating nerds, who can never be productive scientists, to understand what the evidence implies.

Discoverer's Fallacy

There is evidence, but nobody with an independent IQ should trust these silly hyperventilating nerds, who can never be productive scientists, to understand what the evidence implies.
There is an extrapolated inference based on an assumption that their untested & unproven hypothesis have been proven true.

They have not been.

Therefore that's not evidence.

Your arrogance and ignorance compete for superiority within your post.

A personal relationship with God is most comforting.

If you don't know God, that sux for you. Perhaps you should either learn about Him of speak in a subject you know about.
God and the Bible (basic instructions before leaving earth) tops all.

If you don't know God, that sux for you. Perhaps you should either learn about Him them of speak in a subject you know about.

If you don't know God ...

surly then you are not a christian ...

Forum List

Back