Dark Energy - God?

I’m addressing the OP...darkness is part of the equation of existence
Im not really seeing the connection, in the context of the topic of dark energy.
Why am I not shocked?
So you typically don't explain yourself well? Noted.

But i am honestly curious.
Dark energy exists as it’s existence is noted by God right off the bat.
I will wait for your usual reply.

As for the dark energy and the rest, it's what you believe based on little evidence.
Excuse you,lying troll. My post specifically points out that we don't know what it is. Please stop trolling the thread, Asshole.

Ad hominem attacks when I waited for your reply.

Space is not uniform, so why should dark energy be uniform? What you're stating has not been observed. It's only philosophy.

What has been observed is our Milky Way galaxy is at the center of the universe. We are galactocentric, not uniform throughout the universe and thus having no center.

"Newly published data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS), led by Max Tegmark of the University of Pennsylvania, shows that our galaxy is centred on a great concentric distribution of galaxies.

The SDSS team has published a 2-D slice of the galaxy map on their website, showing about 67,000 galaxies that lie close to the Earth’s equatorial plane. The 2-D map looks like two slices of pizza, as the Milky Way Galaxy obscures the view for much of the mid-sky. Figure 1 shows one of these map wedges. The small dots, each representing a galaxy, appear to form into enormous concentric structures centred on the middle (or the tip of the pizza slice), where our galaxy is located. (The other wedge also shows concentric structures, though not as clearly). Furthermore, the density distribution of galaxies is generally decreasing with the distance from the centre, which is the opposite of what a big bang cosmology would predict.
This recent SDSS map more clearly shows circular structures centred on our galaxy than do earlier maps. It is more than an artefact of the sampling technique because the density distribution of galaxies is expected to increase with distance in a big bang universe, as one looks back in time. In this map, the galaxy density seems to oscillate (decrease and increase periodically) with distance hence the circular structures. This spatial galaxy density variation therefore can only result from the fact that galaxies are preferentially found at certain discrete distances."

SDSS

What I did list was list the different explanations in my link, so you're just repeating what I said. And it discussed gravity and it is still a mystery. Atheist scientists state that it's a weak force, but it's a force that exists throughout the universe. No one can escape gravity. It may be the greatest force.

As for the dark energy and the rest, it's what you believe based on little evidence.
Excuse you,lying troll. My post specifically points out that we don't know what it is. Please stop trolling the thread, Asshole.

Ad hominem attacks when I waited for your reply.

Space is not uniform, so why should dark energy be uniform? What you're stating has not been observed. It's only philosophy.

What has been observed is our Milky Way galaxy is at the center of the universe. We are galactocentric, not uniform throughout the universe and thus having no center.

"Newly published data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS), led by Max Tegmark of the University of Pennsylvania, shows that our galaxy is centred on a great concentric distribution of galaxies.

The SDSS team has published a 2-D slice of the galaxy map on their website, showing about 67,000 galaxies that lie close to the Earth’s equatorial plane. The 2-D map looks like two slices of pizza, as the Milky Way Galaxy obscures the view for much of the mid-sky. Figure 1 shows one of these map wedges. The small dots, each representing a galaxy, appear to form into enormous concentric structures centred on the middle (or the tip of the pizza slice), where our galaxy is located. (The other wedge also shows concentric structures, though not as clearly). Furthermore, the density distribution of galaxies is generally decreasing with the distance from the centre, which is the opposite of what a big bang cosmology would predict.
This recent SDSS map more clearly shows circular structures centred on our galaxy than do earlier maps. It is more than an artefact of the sampling technique because the density distribution of galaxies is expected to increase with distance in a big bang universe, as one looks back in time. In this map, the galaxy density seems to oscillate (decrease and increase periodically) with distance hence the circular structures. This spatial galaxy density variation therefore can only result from the fact that galaxies are preferentially found at certain discrete distances."

SDSS

What I did list was list the different explanations in my link, so you're just repeating what I said. And it discussed gravity and it is still a mystery. Atheist scientists state that it's a weak force, but it's a force that exists throughout the universe. No one can escape gravity. It may be the greatest force.

So, you're linking to the very atheist scientists you revile for your long cut and paste?

Aren't the charlatans at creation,com doing research?

How do you reconcile time and distance across the Milky Way galaxy with existence of just 6,000 years.

When did gravity become a mystery? Atheist scientists have studied gravity and measured astronomical effects of gravitational force.

Can you cut and paste a peer reviewed research article published by the charlatans at creation.com?

No it isn't. Thats silly. "Darkness" and dark energy are not related concepts. The term"dark energy" has nothing really to do with "darkness". It just followed from "dark matter" as similarly mysterious, and so adopted a similar name.

You would do better to retrofit your religious story onto the opaqueness of the universe before the decoupling. That was true darkness.

No it isn't. Thats silly. "Darkness" and dark energy are not related concepts. The term"dark energy" has nothing really to do with "darkness". It just followed from "dark matter" as similarly mysterious, and so adopted a similar name.

You would do better to retrofit your religious story onto the opaqueness of the universe before the decoupling. That was true darkness.
You’d do better to start Googleing dark energy for how scientists are trying to harness it.
There’s nothing dumber than an Internet PhD such as yourself trying to convince yourself you know something.

That is my point. There is no nothing and never has been. Even empty space is not empty it is filled with solar and electromagnetic radiation as well as sub atomic particles.

Exactly. So called 'dark matter is an undefined space in the Universe that seems to be much more prevalent than solar, electromagnetic radiation and sub-atomic particles. So....What is it?
PhDs Are Childish Escapists Who Didn't Earn a Living Until They Were 30 Years Old

It is an emanation from the universe that created this universe and is still connected to this universe.

Where is the Universe?

Just take a left @ Jupiter

~S~

But honestly, don't you ever ask that question? Scientists talk about 'the Universe' but hardly ever define just where the 'Universe' exists. I know, for scientific purposes they must categorize their boundary limits but where are those boundaries?
emilysquotes-com-universe-strange-weird-imagine-amazing-science-intelligent-dream-arthur-stanley-eddington.jpg

~S~

Correct! No one knows where it is or even what it consists of. “Dark matter” is just a name given to parts of the Universe we do not currently understand fully.
Why Should We Trust Theoretical Physicists, Who Are Mindless Weaklings?

What if this universe is a cube? Then gravity-producing matter couldn't be seen from the other sides of the cube. Gravity has its effect by going outside the cube and entering back at the location that is being pulled by it.

RE: Dark Energy - God?
⁜→ et al,

Astrophysicists and Cosmologist are making observations that, based on what we know today, cannot be accounted → without (as one possible solution) additional mass and energy.

Ok great but what do you think DE is?

Wouldn't know... wouldn't care. When the scientists figure it out, if it exists at all, they'll let me know.
(COMMENT)
When we look at a distant galaxy and see it exhibit motions and shapes at speeds that are not explainable at our current level of understanding.

R
E = mc² Is a Formula for a Collision

Substance enters this universe at its original universe's maximum velocity, which is about a light-year's distance every 3 minutes. The longer it's been in this universe, the more it slows down.

Dark Energy seems to be something Science has not quantified or qualified. They know it has mass and that it is ubiquitous in the Universe. Could we call DE....God?

Dark Energy is an invention to make the math right. Correct?
Nerds Are Lying Little Wimps

It's called "fudging." That gimmick is also used in "normalizing" infinities.

You’d do better to start Googleing dark energy for how scientists are trying to harness it.

So? That doesn't make it "dark". You're off base.

And you clearly know nothing about dark energy, So cut it out, crybaby.

And no, the bible does not descrobe dark energy. Else you religious goobers would have discovered it. So go peddle your desperate nonsense to someone else.
I’ve waited over a year for you to post something original or intelligent.
Welcome to Ignore.

So? That doesn't make it "dark". You're off base.

And you clearly know nothing about dark energy, So cut it out, crybaby.

And no, the bible does not descrobe dark energy. Else you religious goobers would have discovered it. So go peddle your desperate nonsense to someone else.
I’ve waited over a year for you to post something original or intelligent.
Welcome to Ignore.
Bye whiner.

⁜→ james bond, et al,

Oh, this is wrong on so many levels. But since it is moving off-topic, I'll just make three small comments.

Obviously, I don't understand your usage of the term.

First, atheism is a religion. It's non-belief in gods. Today, we have atheist science as secular science because they systematically eliminated God as creator.

Thus, today's atheist science is faith-based science based on belief in no gods.
(COMMENT)

◈ Atheism is NOT a religion; it is a disbelief in the existence of God or gods. Being an "Atheist" does not affect the application of the scientific process, if the process is done correctly (is both sound and valid).

◈ To be an "atheist" is to be mentally unaffected by religion in disciplined thought.

◈ Atheist science (no such discipline) is NOT faith-based science (no such field of study as a curriculum).

Most Respectfully,
R

It certainly is a religion that does not recognize the Abrahamic God nor gods. You simply are ignorant of RoccoR and it is telling from what you write. In the communist countries, atheism is a state religion. You will be persecuted if you go against it with another religion. Aside from that why don't you read how Australia, Japan and France treat atheism? I think the US used to give tax breaks to atheist churches, but this may have changed. It is recognized as a religion, but it may not be free from taxes from state to state.

Your conspiracy theories are getting darker and more pervasive.

Atheism is not a religion in spite of your screeching rants. It’s important to remember that Atheism is not an ideology. Atheism has no practices, customs, beliefs or “philosophies.” Atheism is simply the rejection of the Theistic model as undemonstrated, unsupported and bereft of substantiation.

There are no rituals that define atheism. There is no incense burning, wearing of long flowing robes or groups of men in large, funny hats that typifies atheism. There is no specific day dedicated to, or place to go where atheists gather to “not believe”. There are no plates passed around where atheists are asked to donate money.

In fact, all of atheism seems to be little more than the rejection of belief in supernatural gods. Much as I am an atheist with regard to your gods, you are an atheist with regard to the many gods competiong with your gods.
Atheists Are Usually Anti-Theists Using a Jealous Substitute As Their Supreme Supernatural Essence

As activated in the real world, atheism tends to find something supernatural (such as Gaia, the Communist Party, Existentialism, or Wealth) to believe in and to die for. This is because it creates a mental and spiritual vacuum, the fear of which causes a lot of craziness. Also religious is its tendency to be fanatically opposed to a rival creed like Theism.

That is my point. There is no nothing and never has been. Even empty space is not empty it is filled with solar and electromagnetic radiation as well as sub atomic particles.

Exactly. So called 'dark matter is an undefined space in the Universe that seems to be much more prevalent than solar, electromagnetic radiation and sub-atomic particles. So....What is it?
PhDs Are Childish Escapists Who Didn't Earn a Living Until They Were 30 Years Old

It is an emanation from the universe that created this universe and is still connected to this universe.

You obviously don't know many PhDs. Your post is crap.

⁜→ james bond, et al,

Oh, this is wrong on so many levels. But since it is moving off-topic, I'll just make three small comments.

First, atheism is a religion. It's non-belief in gods. Today, we have atheist science as secular science because they systematically eliminated God as creator.

Thus, today's atheist science is faith-based science based on belief in no gods.
(COMMENT)

◈ Atheism is NOT a religion; it is a disbelief in the existence of God or gods. Being an "Atheist" does not affect the application of the scientific process, if the process is done correctly (is both sound and valid).

◈ To be an "atheist" is to be mentally unaffected by religion in disciplined thought.

◈ Atheist science (no such discipline) is NOT faith-based science (no such field of study as a curriculum).

Most Respectfully,
R

It certainly is a religion that does not recognize the Abrahamic God nor gods. You simply are ignorant of RoccoR and it is telling from what you write. In the communist countries, atheism is a state religion. You will be persecuted if you go against it with another religion. Aside from that why don't you read how Australia, Japan and France treat atheism? I think the US used to give tax breaks to atheist churches, but this may have changed. It is recognized as a religion, but it may not be free from taxes from state to state.

Atheism is not a religion in spite of your screeching rants. It’s important to remember that Atheism is not an ideology. Atheism has no practices, customs, beliefs or “philosophies.” Atheism is simply the rejection of the Theistic model as undemonstrated, unsupported and bereft of substantiation.

There are no rituals that define atheism. There is no incense burning, wearing of long flowing robes or groups of men in large, funny hats that typifies atheism. There is no specific day dedicated to, or place to go where atheists gather to “not believe”. There are no plates passed around where atheists are asked to donate money.

In fact, all of atheism seems to be little more than the rejection of belief in supernatural gods. Much as I am an atheist with regard to your gods, you are an atheist with regard to the many gods competiong with your gods.
Atheists Are Usually Anti-Theists Using a Jealous Substitute As Their Supreme Supernatural Essence

As activated in the real world, atheism tends to find something supernatural (such as Gaia, the Communist Party, Existentialism, or Wealth) to believe in and to die for. This is because it creates a mental and spiritual vacuum, the fear of which causes a lot of craziness. Also religious is its tendency to be fanatically opposed to a rival creed like Theism.
"Fanatically opposed"

Haha, yeah, religious nutballs like to use words like "fanatic" and "militant" to describe atheists . I suppose a lifetime steeped in theatrical,magical nonsense sold to willing fools under the veneer of pomp and circumstance and flowery language can cause a person's brain to warp in such a way as to misuse such extreme words.

"Newly published data from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS), led by Max Tegmark of the University of Pennsylvania, shows show that

SDSSay be the greatest force.
Know-It-Alls Who Should Have Been Nobodies

I don't have any respect for writers who don't know that data is a plural form.

⁜→ james bond, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You forgot extraterrestrials. Although, I didn’t realize communism was supernatural.

The stuff you learn on message boards, eh?

You obviously don't know many PhDs. Your post is crap.
Nasty Trekkies

The center of your universe is in Uranus.

Forum List

Back