Daredevil season 3 (Netflix) drops October 19, 2018

im behind....i just got through with Jessica Jones....will be starting Luke Cage....

Tbh, I don't even watch any of the other shows except for The Punisher. I did watch Defenders, but I didn't care for it as much as Daredevil and Punisher. It was decent. I just watch recap videos for the other shows.

Jessica Jones season 1 is the best season of the Marvel Netflix shows IMO. Defenders was a disappointment, although there was still quite a bit to enjoy in it.

im behind....i just got through with Jessica Jones....will be starting Luke Cage....

Tbh, I don't even watch any of the other shows except for The Punisher. I did watch Defenders, but I didn't care for it as much as Daredevil and Punisher. It was decent. I just watch recap videos for the other shows.

Jessica Jones season 1 is the best season of the Marvel Netflix shows IMO. Defenders was a disappointment, although there was still quite a bit to enjoy in it.
i am kinda disappointed in her....to much story not enough asskicking....

i am kinda disappointed in her....to much story not enough asskicking....

I like a good character-driven show. I also like that JJ is portrayed as a normal, flawed person who happens to have powers, rather than an overly noble and selfless hero. Plus Killgrave was easily the best villain of the shows. :)

I know Daredevil takes place in a super hero world, but I like that he's just a blind guy. It's hard for me to take Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or Iron Fist seriously.

I know Daredevil takes place in a super hero world, but I like that he's just a blind guy. It's hard for me to take Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or Iron Fist seriously.
yea just a blind guy with enhanced superhuman senses and agility and a radar sense.....just your normal everyday blind guy...

Despite her powers, JJ is the most 'normal' of the characters IMO.

Forum List

Back