Daniel Penny: I am not a White Supremacist

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Unless you are in the KKK, skin head group, or some neo-Nazi organization, then there is absolutely no reason you need to disavow white supremacy. What Penny said about it is evidence of the degree of control the leftists have over western society. There was a no reason in the world that he had to say that, though I certainly understand why he said it.

I once had a writing prof who said that if call someone a Nazi, then you better be able to show that said person is throwing Jews in the oven. I know, it was a crude statement and certainly not PC. But it makes a sound point, to wit: outrageous hyperbole ruins your credibility.

I mentioned in another thread, that god help this guy if he has ANY social media posts, tweets, texts, etc, that are even remotely provocative. If he does, he will be destroyed by the prosecution, and any jury today in NYC will find him guilty based on association.

Unless you are in the KKK, skin head group, or some neo-Nazi organization, then there is absolutely no reason you need to disavow white supremacy. What Penny said about it is evidence of the degree of control the leftists have over western society. There was a no reason in the world that he had to say that, though I certainly understand why he said it.

I once had a writing prof who said that if call someone a Nazi, then you better be able to show that said person is throwing Jews in the oven. I know, it was a crude statement and certainly not PC. But it makes a sound point, to wit: outrageous hyperbole ruins your credibility.

OTOH, ignoring the lefty smear allows them to pin the white supremo label on him by default

All in all I think its better to fight back

Who cares? Im just happy that bum is dead and no longer able to victimize people. :dunno:
Probably also happy someone else is the one facing the consequences for making that happen. We know a cuck like you wouldn't risk prison to live out a cosplay fantasy. You just do it online for our amusement. 😄

Listen to the crazy in the Democrats’ comments in this section. This is how upside down they’ve been turned - and why Penny has reason to be worried.

If the man who saved the passengers was black, or the criminal threatening to kill someone was white, the Dems would be singing a different tune.

I never believed he was....he made a horrible mistake...........but he has white supremacists cheering him on.

Listen to the crazy in the Democrats’ comments in this section. This is how upside down they’ve been turned - and why Penny has reason to be worried.

If the man who saved the passengers was black, or the criminal threatening to kill someone was white, the Dems would be singing a different tune.
Funny....that didn't happen....at all.

Forum List

Back