dani67 theory for orlando shooting

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
sorry for bad english
1: he was gay and he used gay app
2: his wife or his moslem friends caught him when he was in nightclub or use gay dating app
3: be gay is biggest shame in moslem community .and he needed excuse for it
4: also he had mental issue...
5:if you are moslem .and you were in gay club. only you have one excuse instead of be gay .
hey wife. im not gay .i was in night club because i want to kill them and i need information

his motivation was mainly because he was 'muslim'. You as a muslim know that to be true . Also , he might have been twisted as he understands his homosexual sexual preferences and gets are worked up as he thinks about his preferences Dani !!

sorry for bad english
2: his wife or his moslem friends caught him when he was in nightclub or use gay dating app
5:if you are moslem .and you were in gay club. only you have one excuse instead of be gay .
hey wife. im not gay .i was in night club because i want to kill them and i need information

He was most likely using the Gay Apps to discover locations with high amount of targets... It is a typical surveillance tactic and to go to the club to get the layout is not uncommon when you are doing a criminal act.

I don't buy the " He was gay " part but mentally ill he was...

maybe some of the muslim lovers will chime in as this thread gets going , if it gets going so thanks for starting it Dani !!

an old guy from 'pulse' said that the muslim shooter had been at the bar at earlier times as he tried to pick up men . Old guy went on to say that the muslim did as gay guys do as they try to pick up men . This old guy said these words on FOX Dani .

sorry for bad english

Omar also went with his wife to Disney World to scope it out to commit his acts of terror.

Was he a "mouse - a - phobic"?

Come on. Let's lose this crap that he only did this because his ex wife says he was gay. Now on the other hand if they find a collection of Cher and Liza Minnelli CD's at his house.....

sorry for bad english

But that wouldn't explain why he happened to have a carbine on him at the time he was caught looking for a date.

Forum List

Back