Dangerous. NFL declares Taiwan part of China

no it isn't. in 1895 china ceded taiwan to japanese colonization. many chinese left china to go here also to get away from their rule.

it wasn't until the last few years that china is making noise about OURS again.
you may want to update your history lesson,,

you may want to update your history lesson,,
so, no info, no links, no counter, just a 'you are wrong' type statement?

yea, gonna pass on talking to you about it then. you seem more hellbent on correcting people, not talking issues.

you didnt give any links either,,
because i was speaking of what i knew and what i had been reading in general. a reply of "hey, from what i know it's because of..." or the like. you instead were WRONG - play again.

im just tired of that crap and don't play that game anymore.

have a good weekend.

because i was speaking of what i knew and what i had been reading in general. a reply of "hey, from what i know it's because of..." or the like. you instead were WRONG - play again.

im just tired of that crap and don't play that game anymore.

have a good weekend.
google is your friend,, if you let it be,,

Which team gets china?

Answer : the la rams

I hope they lose every game

Last edited:
see - this is you getting your snark boner stroked.

i was on google - part of that reading i told you i've been doing. if you disagree with what was said, how about being specific instead of being a specific dick?
so what youre saying is japan owns taiwan??

I google it and google says they surrendered it back to china after WW2

John Cena did the same. Actually apologized for calling Taiwan a country during a publicity tour for F9.
I was really disappointed by that. He went over the top, too, talking about how much he loves and respects China and learning a few apology phrases in Mandarin. He was obviously told to by some lawyer or bean-counter somewhere, and it was ... well, disappointing.

so what youre saying is japan owns taiwan??

I google it and google says they surrendered it back to china after WW2
They did. Then, in 1949, Mao and the Communists overthrew Chiang Kai-Shek and the not-Communist Kuomintang, who fled to the island. Taiwan is officially the "Republic of China," and is recognized as an independent country by just about everyone except the "People's Republic of China," who WILL NOT BUDGE from the idea that Taiwan is simply a "rogue province."

There is no question Taiwan is not a "rogue" possession of China and no question that the NFL has all the
ethical imprimatur of a heroin addict caught with a crow bar breaking into your back door.

Folks this must be stopped

I don't think the NFL should recreate themselves as the Marie Antoinette of the 21st century. But go ahead, let 'em lose their heads.... :springbed:

It's one of the reasons I don't watch the NFL any longer, they went too WOKE for me.
Especially, the Seattle Seahawks, and their coach Pete Carroll
Them and Nascar. Not allowing cases to be proven before taking sides in an unproven case is nothing but ace kissing of the worse kind. It's really sickening, but it is what it is.

I was really disappointed by that. He went over the top, too, talking about how much he loves and respects China and learning a few apology phrases in Mandarin. He was obviously told to by some lawyer or bean-counter somewhere, and it was ... well, disappointing.

Glad I've never been a Cena fan.
For all I care, he can ride his purple cow into the sunset for good.

Such a powerful influence on Americans!
If anything can reverse the pro-war hate against China, this would be it.
There's probably nothing.
Even the politics of the two political parties can be lain aside on the China hating issue.

Thank the dogs it's made to be futile due to the MAD factor!
You work at FoxConn?

I don't think the NFL should recreate themselves as the Marie Antoinette of the 21st century. But go ahead, let 'em lose their heads.... :springbed:
Well they've lost a helluva lotta fans and it worsens

The NFL has a Covid problem...........Everyone's going to get it. A lot had it and sneezed 3 times

Everything else if for The Heist of 2022

Cool, what's left when NFL goes away. No more funding antifa or taking knees? They are about done now, this should be the fork.
No they won't be going anywhere, just like this damned woke crap ain't going anywhere. To many brainwashed sheep thinking that they will be uncool if they side with old traditional Christianity in any way they might would take such a stand today. Just talk to your grandkids after they are exposed to woke culture and public schools. Shocking.

Media, internet or television being babysitter's in most people household's today, is grooming the children's mind's in ways that if we knew this 71 years ago, we would have fired every damned politician responsible for allowing it from DC, and then we would have turned our attention to hollyweird in order to run out of town the Weinstein's, Epstein's or any other despicable human being that was mistakingly given the power to effect young folk's or children's mind's in the ways that such influential types have done since the 60s onward.

No they won't be going anywhere, just like this damned woke crap ain't going anywhere. To many brainwashed sheep thinking that they will be uncool if they side with old traditional Christianity in any way they might would take such a stand today. Just talk to your grandkids after they are exposed to woke culture and public schools. Shocking.

Media, internet or television being babysitter's in most people household's today, is grooming the children's mind's in ways that if we knew this 71 years ago, we would have fired every damned politician responsible for allowing it from DC, and then we would have turned our attention to hollyweird in order to run out of town the Weinstein's, Epstein's or any other despicable human being that was mistakingly given the power to effect young folk's or children's mind's in the ways that such influential types have done since the 60s onward.

True and profound.

I wonder why they don't have any women pretending to be men playing for them?
Because they prefer boys who identify with girls who like boys so they can win a national title due to their genetic musclebuilding ways. I don't know how long these XY "girls" are gonna get away with taking prizes away from their XX girl competitors whose genes do not naturally give them athletic builds like men XYs most of who who prefer to be known as guys and would die before they'd rid true athletic women XXs of winning girl athletic events.

What a la ti da world the Demonrats have cursed XX women with. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back