Dangerous guns, why Canada fails at stopping crime.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Trudeau: Bill C-21 will only go after dangerous hunting guns in wake of mass shooting
In the wake of a mass shooting in a prominent Toronto suburb, Trudeau stated during a national interview that Bill C-21 will prohibit hunting firearms that "are too dangerous in other contexts."
I had my wife and family sit around the dinner table and we discussed how dangerous a magnum pistol was. My wife for the longest time who believed in the insanity of the left, kept saying the gun could shoot someone. I pointed to the weapon and asked her, without anyone touching the pistol, can it go on a shooting rampage and deal death to innocent people? She said of course "No". Only in the hands of a Marxist/Criminal/Democrat Voter could such a weapon be used in a crime. Today, it isnt the weapon doing the killing, but those mentally ill people who go out and are allowed to purchase a weapon, by authority of Merrick Garland, so then they can murder innocent people. The Marxists want the people to eventually say "Enough is enough, come save us Marxists, from the very people who were allowed to commit the crime".

Fast and Furious Eric Holder had 10,000 Mexican citizens murdered by weapons he Eric allowed to cross into Mexico. Eric was only caught because of the innocent Border Patrol agent who was murdered by one of those weapons.
R.f3a20a2d5c2b3d8a9c230ac25bb173a2

I'm sorry but I totally agree that ALL hunting rifles should be confiscated.
The USA's 2A was never about hunting and all this killing has made for a savage, blood thirsty society that teaches their murderous spawn to also love killing for the FUN of if.

I'm a STRONG 2A supporter....but I despise cowards laughing while they kill animals for the fun of it. Blood thirsty cowardly imbeciles.
Fuck you and your hunting rifles. I hope they take every last one. I will vote twice for it. I support it 1000% every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
GO TRUDEAU !!!!! Hope Biden does the same in the USA:yes_text12:

Last edited:
Trudeau: Bill C-21 will only go after dangerous hunting guns in wake of mass shooting I had my wife and family sit around the dinner table and we discussed how dangerous a magnum pistol was. My wife for the longest time who believed in the insanity of the left, kept saying the gun could shoot someone. I pointed to the weapon and asked her, without anyone touching the pistol, can it go on a shooting rampage and deal death to innocent people? She said of course "No". Only in the hands of a Marxist/Criminal/Democrat Voter could such a weapon be used in a crime. Today, it isnt the weapon doing the killing, but those mentally ill people who go out and are allowed to purchase a weapon, by authority of Merrick Garland, so then they can murder innocent people. The Marxists want the people to eventually say "Enough is enough, come save us Marxists, from the very people who were allowed to commit the crime".

Fast and Furious Eric Holder had 10,000 Mexican citizens murdered by weapons he Eric allowed to cross into Mexico. Eric was only caught because of the innocent Border Patrol agent who was murdered by one of those weapons.
If you remove the black gun crime component from American gun crime statistics; our gun crime levels are barely ho-hum. We don't have a gun problem...

The USA's 2A was never about hunting and all this killing has made for a savage, blood thirsty society that teaches their murderous spawn to also love killing for the FUN of if.

Fuck you and your hunting rifles. I hope they take every last one. I will vote twice for it. I support it 1000% every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
GO TRUDEAU !!!!! :yes_text12:
Your gonna vote!? Bwah- ha-ha-ha..! Where the fuck have you been? Vote..! That... That's a good one..!

I'll see your diatribe and raise you a head wall....

head-wall%20001.JPG

....and a right nice 10-point. ;)
001 (2).jpg

I'm a STRONG 2A supporter....but I despise cowards laughing while they kill animals for the fun of it. Blood thirsty cowardly imbeciles.
he USA's 2A was never about hunting
no, it wasn't.

bUt the personal weapons they brought to defend their country were the same weapons they used for defense of their homes and putting food on the table. (hunting).

I'll see your diatribe and raise you a head wall....

View attachment 740994

....and a right nice 10-point. ;)
View attachment 740995

And you're the reason I...and millions more will join Trudeau and Biden in making sure you are stripped of your toys.
Small appendage syndrome..... You're the King.
Can you join the Club below? Gunning for ya !!

HappyHunting.jpg

Last edited:
Auto correct isn't always... Now get out there, and vote my hunting rifles away! Lol! He said he'd "vote"..! Priceless...

Oh I will....roflmao. Count on it.
And a LOT more than that. :itsok:
I'll be helping Trudeau, Biden and anyone else ensuring you lose those toys. You don't need em. Bad for society.

Last edited:
Trudeau: Bill C-21 will only go after dangerous hunting guns in wake of mass shooting I had my wife and family sit around the dinner table and we discussed how dangerous a magnum pistol was. My wife for the longest time who believed in the insanity of the left, kept saying the gun could shoot someone. I pointed to the weapon and asked her, without anyone touching the pistol, can it go on a shooting rampage and deal death to innocent people? She said of course "No". Only in the hands of a Marxist/Criminal/Democrat Voter could such a weapon be used in a crime. Today, it isnt the weapon doing the killing, but those mentally ill people who go out and are allowed to purchase a weapon, by authority of Merrick Garland, so then they can murder innocent people. The Marxists want the people to eventually say "Enough is enough, come save us Marxists, from the very people who were allowed to commit the crime".

You can't stop crime. But you can try to create a civilised society that tries to reduce crime.

Without the hunters in your family lineage... you wouldn't be here today.

You achieve that by voting out all leftists…not by disarming the targets of leftist violence.
That's democracy, keep voting. I keep voting Tory, you keep Republican.

If people believed what you believed, and if your imaginary problem was top of the people's priorities, then the Democrats wouldn't be in.

Forum List

Back