Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

Talking in generalities is a lot different than him doing it. Face it. It was a partisan kangaroo court.
Cult whining

You guys spent years saying the courts should sort things out. "Wake me up when he is indicted...or... loses this lawsuit"

Well jackass, that happened.

Now all you have is a baby tantrum. And suddenly the courts are all corrupt.

How flipping stupid do you have to be? I mean, seriously?

New lawsuit incoming!!

Sorry little wanker... he never said her name... and by the way she hasn't received a dime of that money... sucks to be her... and you...

Judge Kaplan after sitting thru the trial & hearing ALL the evidence stated that subhuman Trump DID in fact rape Carroll, assbreath.

All your whining, piss & moaning & deranged rants won't change a thing, Trump's ass hanger.

How do yo like your shit sandwiches

Didga hear how your assbuddy Trump found a Sugar Daddy to put up the $98 million bond, assclown?

The poor thing had to go around with his hand out for someone to give him welfare. :auiqs.jpg:

Have another shit sandwich.
More lies from a stupid sack of shit named Clipper. The JURY said no rape occured you faggot. Charges In Georgia already getting thrown out you stammering dumbfuck. Seeing as you eat and are shit, GFY crybaby.

Sorry little wanker... he never said her name... and by the way she hasn't received a dime of that money... sucks to be her... and you...
That's the weakest shit....

smh2.gif

More lies from a stupid sack of shit named Clipper. The JURY said no rape occured you faggot. Charges In Georgia already getting thrown out you stammering dumbfuck. Seeing as you eat and are shit, GFY crybaby.
Doesn't change what the Judge found, assface. The charges dropped in Georgia don't ammount to shit, dope. The RICO Mob charges still stand.

Now go shove more light bulbs up your ass on your assbuddy the subhuman ape Trump's suggestion. Have fun with that. :abgg2q.jpg:

What's weak about it little wanker?... its the truth... she will never see that much money if any...
The bond has to be posted for a reason.

I swear, you tRumplings are so poorly informed it has to be deliberate.

Forum List

Back