Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

Nope! None of us would be picked as a juror in this case! We are too partisan and would be rejected!

Unless they ask you if you had any animus towards Trump and you responded with something like “I know he was President, but I don’t really follow politics. The only thing I know about him is that he owns a lot of real estate here in NYC.” Yeah, no way a jury would be able to hide any disdain they may have for Trump. LOL…this is why Trump’s legal team rightly stated that he could not get a fair trial in NYC. It is much different for a person in the limelight to get an impartial jury, but right in his/her own backyard is nearly impossible.

Unless they ask you if you had any animus towards Trump and you responded with something like “I know he was President, but I don’t really follow politics. The only thing I know about him is that he owns a lot of real estate here in NYC.” Yeah, no way a jury would be able to hide any disdain they may have for Trump. LOL…this is why Trump’s legal team rightly stated that he could not get a fair trial in NYC. It is much different for a person in the limelight to get an impartial jury, but right in his/her own backyard is nearly impossible.
NY voted for Biden at a ratio of about 60-40. Meaning in a jury of twelve about 5 can be expected to have voted for Trump. In fact, in the first trial one juror was a Trumper almost certainly. It takes only 2 dissents to hang a jury yet their were none.

If bias informed the decision Trump would have likely have won.

NY voted for Biden at a ratio of about 60-40. Meaning in a jury of twelve about 5 can be expected to have voted for Trump. In fact, in the first trial one juror was a Trumper almost certainly. It takes only 2 dissents to hang a jury yet their were none.

If bias informed the decision Trump would have likely have won.

NYC voted 76% for Biden. Hillary received 79%. So it is more like 80-20. Yes, the state of NY has some more reasonable people, but most of them live outside NYC, in upstate NY. There is a reason whey they didn’t want the trial ANYWHERE but NYC.

That is the bad part, in that obviously these 91 charges, lawsuits, and fines, are clearly an attempt to prevent an honest election.
THAT is the only "insurrection" in the last hundred years.
Protesting at the capital can't have been an insurrection because the inauguration was still 2 weeks aways. So they would have had to have been prepared for a 2 week occupation before they could have interfered with the election.
Not really

Every charge is supported by thousands of pages of evidence, testimony of key Trump staff and Trumps own statements

His poor behavior in court is costing him Bigly

NYC voted 76% for Biden. Hillary received 79%. So it is more like 80-20. Yes, the state of NY has some more reasonable people, but most of them live outside NYC, in upstate NY. There is a reason whey they didn’t want the trial ANYWHERE but NYC.
Not all of the jurors came from NYC. But let's just for the sake of argument go by your 76 percent figure. That's a quarter, so 3 of 12. In order for political bias to be a factor all 12 need to be against Trump. You only need 2.

Why is it that the ONLY potential political bias you recognize is anti-Trump.

Not for nothing the evidence presented is a matter of public record. I have a hard time believing you wouldn't be able to come to the conclusion this jury came to if the guy was named any other name than Trump.

Also interesting that to you reasonable means you vote for Trump.

DBA, that's what Trump says and claims about all of his court cases....no matter the state or court....at some point, any sane person, would question Trump's repeated claims of unfairness and WOE TO ME whining....even the blinded followers.....!!! :(

There's no proof that he assaulted her 30 years ago. She slandered him.
Yep, I don’t understand why trump doesn’t have lawsuits against her and everyone else that spread that unproven allegation. All the left wing media outlets, everyone in Congress, he should have multiple concurrent lawsuits seeking billions in defamation.

He should also sue every media outlet that ran the now debunked pee tape story, sue each media outlet that ran it for a billion dollars, kind of like dominion did

All of it in defamation.

Maybe, but they will have to be able to show how it has harmed her since the latest defamation.
MAGA
Well since every time he opens his mouth she gets threatened doesn't sound like that will be a hard task.

If you can count on one thing it is on the fact that there are always people who are both ill-informed and impulsive. She has an online presence and she'll not hesitate to document the idiots.

A guess of course, but an informed one.

Last edited:
Well since every time he opens his mouth she gets threatened doesn't sound like that will be a hard task.

If you can count on one thing it is on the fact that there are always people who are both I'll informed and impulsive. She has an online presence and she'll not hesitate to document the idiots.

A guess of course, but an informed one.
Oh I get it and hope it happens so she can squeeze more money out of that turd!
MAGA

What a bunch of shit. Tell me something I have not heard from people since this started. The law and power is being abused and Trump is the target. Get fucking real.

No, the law is finally being respected. You break the law, you get indicted. It's really that simple. Your problem here is you're so emotional that you cannot separate fact from fiction. You're hysterical that your god is somehow not immune to the law, fortunately the law doesn't give an eff who you worship.

Yep, I don’t understand why trump doesn’t have lawsuits against her and everyone else that spread that unproven allegation. All the left wing media outlets, everyone in Congress, he should have multiple concurrent lawsuits seeking billions in defamation.

He should also sue every media outlet that ran the now debunked pee tape story, sue each media outlet that ran it for a billion dollars, kind of like dominion did

All of it in defamation.
He tried, and failed. https://www.npr.org/2023/08/07/1192526887/e-jean-carroll-trump-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed

The problem with trying a countersuit is that you need to establish that the person is slandering. In this case the jury ruled on the allegations. So no grounds to sue.

Last edited:
Oh I get it and hope it happens so she can squeeze more money out of that turd!
MAGA
The stupidity of it still baffles me to be honest.

How dumb do you need to be to voluntarily defame someone for a third time when you already are on the hook for 100 million?

I could have kind of got it if he was doing it in an interview or something. But he chose to bring it up at a rally.

The stupidity of it still baffles me to be honest.

How dumb do you need to be to voluntarily defame someone for a third time when you already are on the hook for 100 million?

I could have kind of got it if he was doing it in an interview or something. But he chose to bring it up at a rally.
He is an unhinged, insane narcissist. He can't help himself. His adoring cultist keep propping him up and believe his fairy tales about being the victim. He is their christ! Their God, and because he is an insane, malignant narcissist he will not stop. Why should he, he is "The Chosen One" his own words!

He is an unhinged, insane narcissist. He can't help himself. His adoring cultist keep propping him up and believe his fairy tales about being the victim. He is their christ! Their God, and because he is an insane, malignant narcissist he will not stop. Why should he, he is "The Chosen One" his own words!
Well extrapolating the difference between the numbers of the first 2 instances the next amount might run in the high hundreds of millions. At a certain point his assets won't cover the expenses of his mouth any more.

Well extrapolating the difference between the numbers of the first 2 instances the next amount might run in the high hundreds of millions. At a certain point his assets won't cover the expenses of his mouth any more.
Actually if escalated by the same % it could be $1,200,000,000! So much damn MAGA right there!
MAGA

J
I have served on a couple of juries....it is an enormous responsibility having another person's life in your own hands, and the other 11! Honestly, I find it very hard to believe any full blooded American juror would be flippant about the "job"! Or lie, when questioned! This isn't some message board argument....as a juror, it is the real deal! No juror wants to get it wrong! That's how I felt and could see the other jurors felt the same way!

Yeah, she openly talked about spending the cash, after the judge found for her after a jury did not. It was a judge that made this judgement, not a jury. And it only took her 30+ years to bring it up

She's a liar: Carroll was fired from Elle in February 2020; she wrote on Twitter that she was dismissed "because Trump ridiculed my reputation, laughed at my looks, & dragged me through the mud."[22] Elle maintained that the decision to fire Carroll was a business decision unrelated to Trump.[21]

Really ELLE magazine, part of the Hollywood establishment would fire her because of what Trump said? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, you really believe that, if you do, you are a moron of epic proportions. You people are dumber than a box of rocks

Forum List

Back