Damar Hamlin ‘awake’ and showing ‘remarkable improvement’ after terrifying collapse

The Bills and the NFL got the Damar Hamlin update they were waiting for.

The team said in a statement Thursday morning that the Bills safety is “neurologically intact” and has “shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours,” just days after he suffered cardiac arrest in a “Monday Night Football” game against the Bengals in Cincinnati.

Though Hamlin is “still critically ill,” the team added Thursday that the 24-year-old’s “lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress.”

Thank God and Medicine

Thank goodness. That was terrifying. I hope he continues his recovery.

Good news indeed.
Damar is very lucky to have football talent. At 24 and the son of another ghetto-culture couple, it’s likely he’d be dead by now of a gun homicide or in prison. Daddy was in prison for drug dealing and his momma was 16 when he was born. Considering that black males his age are over 100 times more likely to die of gun homicide than white males, he is very lucky.
Most likely offered an athletic scholarship to afford the catholic high school education and opportunity he got.
Very lucky. I hope he spends his life morally aware of his fortune.

Being in XLNT physical condition is going to be a plus for him and his recovery.

For once you were actually not being a complete retard when you posted something and then you had to go and ruin it by spelling excellent that way.

The Bills and the NFL got the Damar Hamlin update they were waiting for.

The team said in a statement Thursday morning that the Bills safety is “neurologically intact” and has “shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours,” just days after he suffered cardiac arrest in a “Monday Night Football” game against the Bengals in Cincinnati.

Though Hamlin is “still critically ill,” the team added Thursday that the 24-year-old’s “lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress.”

Thank God and Medicine
Thank God but “The Medicine”
That caused this was his booster shot just a few days before this game.

BINGO....

He had a jab in late December. About two weeks prior to this. According to other medical providers this is right in the middle of the greatest cardiac tissue swelling and impairment from these vaccines. An Adrenalin dump with this swelling can cause the heart to go into Ventricular Tachycardia. The reason they hit him with a defibrillator. From reports, he actually coded three times as was resuscitated.

Unhealthy people do not recover from that. He is damn lucky. I thank God for that. But his career may be over as the heart damage he has sustained might not be repairable. That is yet to be determined.
He got the Jab on December 29th from what I read, just 4 days before the game.

How was my post funny?
Ooops…it just made me smile. No offense intended,

I didnt hear all of that on Sirius ch82 black athlete show 8PM EDT. Funny how they omitted all that while demanding NFL institute annual brain scans for all.

i probably exoected all that to be the circumstances, but i never heard it until your post.

nice find. Good work to keep us informed.

Next the MSM will co-erce them to sus first responders for being too slow (see Lamar Odom coked out at Brothel. They wouldnt send a helicopter).​

Massachusetts State Police Release Statement Following the Sudden Death of Three Officers Within Four Days. (41 & under)? probably just bad luck?​

some are paid $4 million per game. They should buy obamacare platinum. Never heard the league or team supplied health insurance.

Medical insurance is paid for by the league, as part of the NFL Player Insurance Plan, agreed to under collective bargaining agreements between the NFL Management Council and the NFL Players Association. And I'm never going to fault someone for getting health insurance.

1672986869187.png

I'd provide a link, but its to a 92 page pdf doc outlining the league insurance coverage. Its the first thing that comes up under google if you'd like to find it.

As for how much they are paid, I'm not particularly concerned. Health Insurance as part of your job is reasonable. And both the players and the NFL agree. The players have earned it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back