Damar Hamlin ‘awake’ and showing ‘remarkable improvement’ after terrifying collapse

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
The Bills and the NFL got the Damar Hamlin update they were waiting for.

The team said in a statement Thursday morning that the Bills safety is “neurologically intact” and has “shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours,” just days after he suffered cardiac arrest in a “Monday Night Football” game against the Bengals in Cincinnati.

Though Hamlin is “still critically ill,” the team added Thursday that the 24-year-old’s “lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress.”

Thank God and Medicine

The Bills and the NFL got the Damar Hamlin update they were waiting for.

The team said in a statement Thursday morning that the Bills safety is “neurologically intact” and has “shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours,” just days after he suffered cardiac arrest in a “Monday Night Football” game against the Bengals in Cincinnati.

Though Hamlin is “still critically ill,” the team added Thursday that the 24-year-old’s “lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress.”

Thank God and Medicine
If you had to have a cardiac arrest, it was the best place for it

The best medical help was within seconds away from helping him.

I would say he was better off than even in a hospital.

He was until he had the jabs. Now not so much.
BINGO....

He had a jab in late December. About two weeks prior to this. According to other medical providers this is right in the middle of the greatest cardiac tissue swelling and impairment from these vaccines. An Adrenalin dump with this swelling can cause the heart to go into Ventricular Tachycardia. The reason they hit him with a defibrillator. From reports, he actually coded three times as was resuscitated.

Unhealthy people do not recover from that. He is damn lucky. I thank God for that. But his career may be over as the heart damage he has sustained might not be repairable. That is yet to be determined.

I'm guessing they are probably referring to this...https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/tucker-carlson-damar-hamlin-covid-vaccine-b2256004.html

I'm talking about this thread and I'm not typing in that word salad

Forum List

Back