"Damaged Masculinity" behind mass shootings?

Bulldog strikes me as the type of liberal man that if his wife was being mounted by a rapist that instead of defending her.....he would toss her a pillow so she would be more comfortable.

That and he'd be holding a "take me next" sign.

Only a retarded demoqueer would think that. Besides, if that were true, I never would have bought a gun with a two inch barrel.

I Imagine it is hard for you to go through life so scared of everything till you think you need to be armed at all times.

Bulldog strikes me as the type of liberal man that if his wife was being mounted by a rapist that instead of defending her.....he would toss her a pillow so she would be more comfortable.
bulldog is a bulldyke...so... lol

This is the CDZ
You seem to be making baseless accusations....that isn't clean debating.....

I have accused no one of anything.

I have accused no one of anything.

So you admit having a tiny wee wee?

I'm flattered by your interest, but I've made it clear that I won't show it to you or any of the others here who have asked to see it. It is certainly big enough to prevent any need to have a gun to compensate for it's size.

You gun banning queers are all alike aren't you? You forget one thing: When a bad person decides to go on a shooting rampage, it makes a lot more sense for someone like me to have a gun in their hand than to have rely on someone like you who has someones dick in their hand.

‘Damaged masculinity’ may help explain Columbine and other mass shootings

I've always thought the male obsession with guns in the U.S. was a little odd, and this would be a more clear explanation. Men who feel inadequate need to arm up...

No.....the shooters in Columbine had Megolmania complexes.....and since most of the shootings in the United States are not mass shootings....how do you explain those...since the majority of shootings in the United States are by career criminals shooting other career criminals......

There were 4 mass shootings last year.....2 of them by islamic terrorists.....how do you explain those?

You gun banning queers are all alike aren't you? You forget one thing: When a bad person decides to go on a shooting rampage, it makes a lot more sense for someone like me to have a gun in their hand than to have rely on someone like you who has someones dick in their hand.

I don't think I would be silly enough to rely on you. Again, this is the CDZ

Well...I imagine this will be closed down fairly quickly....

He wont. Any facts contrary to the libtard view will result in denial and circular misdirection.

I've always thought the male obsession with guns in the U.S. was a little odd, and this would be a more clear explanation. Men who feel inadequate need to arm up...

No.

I own two shotguns and one is for hunting and the other is for home defense, and it has nothing to do with my masculinity.

Maybe it does for some men but for me it has nothing to do with my masculinity and I know many hunters like me that would agree with me...

I don't think I would be silly enough to rely on you. Again, this is the CDZ

There it is again, the tried and true misdirection.

I wouldn't protect you if my life depended on it.

No.

I own two shotguns and one is for hunting and the other is for home defense, and it has nothing to do with my masculinity.

Maybe it does for some men but for me it has nothing to do with my masculinity and I know many hunters like me that would agree with me...
Granted. But you aren't a mass shooter. The OP seems to have applied it to ALL gun owners, but that is certainly not what the article says. I hate guns, but as long as people have them, it makes sense to try and understand why a few people do the obscene things with guns that they do.
No one who is reasonable believes every guy with a gun has a masculinity problem.

No.

Granted. But you aren't a mass shooter. The OP seems to have applied it to ALL gun owners, but that is certainly not what the article says. I hate guns, but as long as people have them, it makes sense to try and understand why a few people do the obscene things with guns that they do.
No one who is reasonable believes every guy with a gun has a masculinity problem.

Like I wrote one is for protection of my home because I have lived in rural Texas the majority of the time being down here, and the Police are thirty minutes to an hour away depending what is going on.

Also I own shotguns and not AR-15's and use one for hunting and the other is for wild dogs, boar and other animals because I have no worries about any crime where I live or have lived.

There might be some that buy their firearm to make them feel more like a man but mine is just for what they were bought for, and I do not need much to protect my home.

Now some will not agree with me and some will tell me there is no need for a gun, but it does help with hunting boar, and bow and arrow is not that great and owning a crossbow is not great either.

So for those that believe every man that buy a gun because they lack masculinity, well that is total nonsense, and there are plenty of women that buy guns and hunt here in Texas...

So for those that believe every man that buy a gun because they lack masculinity, well that is total nonsense, and there are plenty of women that buy guns and hunt here in Texas...

Those women who buy the guns must have real tiny peters, huh? ;)

No.

Like I wrote one is for protection of my home because I have lived in rural Texas the majority of the time being down here, and the Police are thirty minutes to an hour away depending what is going on.

Also I own shotguns and not AR-15's and use one for hunting and the other is for wild dogs, boar and other animals because I have no worries about any crime where I live or have lived.

There might be some that buy their firearm to make them feel more like a man but mine is just for what they were bought for, and I do not need much to protect my home.

Now some will not agree with me and some will tell me there is no need for a gun, but it does help with hunting boar, and bow and arrow is not that great and owning a crossbow is not great either.

I live far from the cops, too, and we have bears and coyotes, not to mention a lot of drug addicts who steal for a living. Many, probably most, of my neighbors and coworkers own at least one firearm and I have absolutely no concern about any one of them having a gun. They are responsible, reasonable people and I have never, ever, seen any of them displaying their weapons on their hip or in their vehicle like a threat. But we have some of the lowest gun death rates in the country, so that doesn't surprise me.
What I worry about is my countrymen elsewhere who seem to be going off the rails with regularity these days, and shooting their neighbors, fellow shoppers, wives, whatever. It has to be almost impossible to predict who is going to go nuts, so my theory is that if a LOT less people were armed, a LOT less people would get killed by guns. I've had so many people tell me I'm wrong that I don't even have to read the posts anymore. I know as I write this what 2AGuy will say and if we weren't in the CDZ what a lot of people would be calling me. It is the only thing I can think of, save changing our violent, weapon loving, gun venerating society. Which I can't do.

No.

I live far from the cops, too, and we have bears and coyotes, not to mention a lot of drug addicts who steal for a living. Many, probably most, of my neighbors and coworkers own at least one firearm and I have absolutely no concern about any one of them having a gun. They are responsible, reasonable people and I have never, ever, seen any of them displaying their weapons on their hip or in their vehicle like a threat. But we have some of the lowest gun death rates in the country, so that doesn't surprise me.
What I worry about is my countrymen elsewhere who seem to be going off the rails with regularity these days, and shooting their neighbors, fellow shoppers, wives, whatever. It has to be almost impossible to predict who is going to go nuts, so my theory is that if a LOT less people were armed, a LOT less people would get killed by guns. I've had so many people tell me I'm wrong that I don't even have to read the posts anymore. I know as I write this what 2AGuy will say and if we weren't in the CDZ what a lot of people would be calling me. It is the only thing I can think of, save changing our violent, weapon loving, gun venerating society. Which I can't do.

I do not know if limiting guns will save lives in this country but training and mental health evaluation is one thing I will advocate for.

If I am in a confrontation I would grab my stick on the backseat before my gun because I know what a gun can do, and it is the last resort in any argument and you need to make sure there was no other choice and it was your life or theirs.

I only carried a sidearm when running this motel I was selling, and it was for protection against dealers and pimps, but never carried it with me when going to the store and once I got rid of the motel the sidearm was sold.

No.....the shooters in Columbine had Megolmania complexes.....and since most of the shootings in the United States are not mass shootings....how do you explain those...since the majority of shootings in the United States are by career criminals shooting other career criminals......

There were 4 mass shootings last year.....2 of them by islamic terrorists.....how do you explain those?

Yeah, that would be SEVERELY incorrect...

Here's a map of all the mass shootings in 2015

What I worry about is my countrymen elsewhere who seem to be going off the rails with regularity these days, and shooting their neighbors, fellow shoppers, wives, whatever. It has to be almost impossible to predict who is going to go nuts, so my theory is that if a LOT less people were armed, a LOT less people would get killed by guns.

Guns do not kill people. If they did prisons would be full of them. Instead people with guns kill people. If you take guns away then the strong will prey on the weak and knives and swords and bats will be in big demand. No offense but you don't appear to be able to see clearly on this issue. If someone has broken into your house and you can, you'll call the police right? You'll call people with guns to protect you. I believe that when seconds count the police are minutes away. Get yourself a gun lady and learn how to use it.

No.

I didn't say or imply that all gun owners have damaged masculinity.

If you own a gun (and I do), then great. Good for you.

I believe I mentioned "obsession" with guns. Among those people who have reduced masculinity would be those so "obsessed" with such weapons that they rely on them to feel tough.

It's actually a reasonable pathology. In this day and age where being an effective hunter/gatherer/physical defender is useless in modern civilization with a Safeway and laws that take away the need for vigilantism, it can leave a lot of men needing somewhere else to take that evolutionary need to act like...."men."

Forum List

Back