Dalai Lama Goes After Trump: He Has A “Lack Of Moral Principle” For Putting “America First”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
OH THE HUMANITY!
They just don’t get it. It’s like they hear logic and hear Klingon.

AIR.TV

DALAI LAMA: “But friendly speaking, you see, his emotion also is too complicated.”

REPORTER: “What do you mean by that? What do you think of him in office?”

DALAI LAMA: “One day he says something, another day he says something. But I think lack of moral principle. When he became president, he expressed America First. That is wrong. America, they should take the global responsibility.”

I predict the DALAI LAMA will be reincarnated as a slug in his next life. He's probably a fake and was a slug in his last life.
Afterall, 10,000 incarnations is alot! I believe that they did lose track.

OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

DALAI LAMA: “But friendly speaking, you see, his emotion also is too complicated.”

DALAI LAMA: “One day he says something, another day he says something. But I think lack of moral principle. When he became president, he expressed America First. That is wrong. America, they should take the global responsibility.”
Billions of dollars go into relief and project in poor countries. Why doesn't he grow some balls and take on the corrupt banking cartels or China's slaughter of the Falun Gong or Christians and any others that don't go along with their government agendas.

Who died and made him god? Oh that's right, whoever was the last Dali Lama.

The Dali Lama is part of the problem in the world, diverting people from Christ.

F-ing alternative religions.

Seems sort of hypocritical.

Why did he flee Tibet then? What was wrong with accommodating the Chinese?
OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

Your links doesn't work

Dalai Lama Goes After Trump: He Has A “Lack Of Moral Principle” For Putting “America First”… | Weasel Zippers

The Dali Lama is part of the problem in the world, diverting people from Christ.

So god makes mistakes?

OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

Fucking moron. FUCK HIM.

Trump puts himself first, the US? Well there's money, fame and of course compliments also. So, I'd say Trump puts country 4th or 5th. Of course as a pragmatic thinker, it's pretty easy to see this. For a goose-stepper, it's probably not abundantly clear.

Trump puts himself first, the US? Well there's money, fame and of course compliments also. So, I'd say Trump puts country 4th or 5th. Of course as a pragmatic thinker, it's pretty easy to see this. For a goose-stepper, it's probably not abundantly clear.

MAGA makes you cry doesn't it?

OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

Fuck the Dali Lama. I met him once (I was in the audience). I was NOT impressed. Who the hell is he to say it is up to US to take the "global" responsibility? We do! When we do, when we go after the bad guys like NK and Iran, these same idiots bitch. JUST ONCE I'd like to hear some of these shitstains start holding MEXICO, and GUATEMALA, and NICARAGUA and countless other countries responsible for THEIR problems that THEY CREATE!

No one sends me shit. I'm tired of half my income going out the fucking door to help people I don't even know, don't even like, aren't even Americans and would piss on me as soon as shake my hand for supporting them.

So god makes mistakes?

I was saying the Dali Lama thinks he's god since he can reincarnate himself, and has the ability to morally judge people while here on Earth.

I'm not sure what you mean by that means God can make mistakes, I do like debating these things though, maybe I worded my post in a way I'm not aware of.

Seems sort of hypocritical.

Why did he flee Tibet then? What was wrong with accommodating the Chinese?
OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

Your links doesn't work

Dalai Lama Goes After Trump: He Has A “Lack Of Moral Principle” For Putting “America First”… | Weasel Zippers
"Hello dalai, it's nice to see you back where you belong"

So god makes mistakes?

I was saying the Dali Lama thinks he's god since he can reincarnate himself, and has the ability to morally judge people while here on Earth.

I'm not sure what you mean by that means God can make mistakes, I do like debating these things though, maybe I worded my post in a way I'm not aware of.

I have studied every spiritual tradition on the planet sir, he does not think himself god. He believes he came from the same source as Moses and the Christ.

If you deny the spiritual essence of the Dali Lama, you believe that the Creator himself has made a mistake by instilling faith in his disciples around the planet, whether they are native Americans who believe in the "great creator," the Norse who believe in the "All father," the chosen people of Israel who believe in the father, the Muslims who believe in Allah, or those in the east who believe in the path.

In the end, it is the people of faith that stand against the minions of the godless.

Ecclesiastes 3 - NIV Bible - There is a time for everything, and a season for...

OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

YOU do not get it!

WHAAAAAT EVER. Half the world mooches off us and putting America first is a lack of moral principle? What is the dalai-lama huffing?

OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

The Dalai Lama....doesn't he hang around with all the hollywood democrats who believe killing babies in the womb is just dandy? obama had no better relationship with the truth, and he gave 150 billion dollars to the country that is creating nuclear weapons for the purpose of using them to murder Jews....and supplying terrorists all around the middle east....

Spare me dalai lama........go back to playing golf with Carl Spackler...

OH THE HUMANITY!

AIR.TV

YOU do not get it!
What did your world do while Pot Pot murdered 3 million people? Rocket man starved 12 million?
Fuck your world.

The Dalai Lama specifically and clearly said that the President of the United States was wrong, for putting his country first.

That is the topic. You can disagree with the Dalai Lama is you want. I also disagree with him.

I think it is the FUCKING JOB of the President of the United States to put his country first!

Forum List

Back