Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

That little diddy sums up why his numbers are dropping. Many of us non-party voters are highly dissapointed in his first 7 months in office. We feel he is not living up to his promises and campaign rhetoric.

Most of us have family who have to suffer through the horrible VA (Govt Run) medical treatment or who cant get the coverage they need under medicare/cade (govt run again). We also see that our social security accounts are not secure and that in 30+ years when we retire it wont be there for us.

We see the govt failures in those areas not even being adressed by the congress or president but instead see them trying to get involved in even more complex issues like health care and our banking systems.

We did not vote for this crap and obama's numbers will continue to slide if he continues down this path.

Saw a bit of Obama's afternoon press conference with the Iraqi PM.

Obama appeared very tense - uncertain.

The pressure of his impending political failure is bearing down on his thin sloped shoulders.

He is not a man accustomed to having to answer for his failures...

The pressure of his impending political failure is bearing down on his thin sloped shoulders.

He's in way over his head. The man was NOT ready to be President in any shape, way or form. Those who thought he was and/or continue to think he is are suffering from some sort of dementia or psychosis.

Has he ever had ultimate responsibility for anything?

The classic liberal response to bad polls is usually to bomb someone.

So who is it going to be? Or what?

Clinton bombed a pharmacutical building and a few earth huts when Monica blew (sic) up in his face, who will Obama bomb?

Israel? Great Britain? Canada?

I'm about to unsubscribe to your daily update thread, Ozzie. I'm sure I will have a sense long before you do just how Obama is doing in polls.

Forum List

Back