Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Rasmussen polls registered voters, not likely voters or someone who might vote. I'm thinking a lot of Dems are just gonna stay home, kinda like the Republicans did in '08. ;)

Oh my God, label you used that right wing site Realclear politics?
But I do believe it's about even, I mean the Bloomburg poll IS a joke, that's a major statistical outlier.

In the past few days, the left have totally tingled over Bloomberg polls showing a variety of 'good news' for Obama.... unfortunately, none of them seemed to read the actual parameters of their 'polls'. One was based on 1,002 respondents, the other on 734. You could not make this shit up. I sometimes despair of the utter stupidity of borg-like idiots who drool over shit without fucking reading it. :lmao:
I couoldnt have said it better myself. I mean polls are just that polls, I dont get too worked up on them this far out. Romney still needs a VP and state polls matter more, but getting excited over a 13 point lead in a clearly biased poll, democrats never cease to amaze, I guess that's only poistive thing they have.

They need to hang on to that life raft....er mirage, becuase Obama's got nothing. And the supremes meet next week to tell us healthcare and arizona's law. Cant wait for those two.

It is nowhere close enough to the election to put any faith in any poll... regardless of what it says.

I just like mocking stupid people who run around getting all tingly about polls. It's June, not October.

I will ask a question I have before was Rasmussen a right wing poll when it showed Obama with a 7 point lead over McCain in 2008 or when they showed Obama with approval ratings in 60s? Funny how any poll that does not favor Obama is right wing propaganda poll isn't it?

They're all biased except Bloomberg. :lmao:

Yeah I'm still waiting for someone to explain how every other major poll has Obama and Romney anywhere from tied to a 1-5 point difference except Bloomberg who has Obama ahead by i3 points.

They only polled Democrats. :lmao:

I would recommend that posters interested in the polls and how to read them go find Blue Phantom's thread on polls. It's a pretty good read.

RCP isn't right wing, and is considered the only legitimate source to run poll data off of.
Bloomberg isn't a partisan source by any means, and coming off of the wildly successful announcement of Obama's reform to the immigration issue, I'm sure the poll results are legit.
Will it carry all the way to election day? Who knows.

:lmao:

Is considered? By whom?

Seriously, you're a joke.

RCP is right wing? I'd love to see some links confirming that. Otherwise the only thing being confirmed is that you are a radical right wing idiot that doesn't know what in the hell they are talking about (besides stupidity)

I'll agree RCP isnt right wing, I was just mocking the daily kos crowd. As for the Bloomburg, that is clearly and outlier. And it has the smallest sample size, it's not legit.
I'll say it again, right now, it's roughly even and who knows what will happen, but I like Romney and I do think he is a weak candidate, but he is better than Obama for the country, and I'll definately vote for him, although TN is a lock anyway.

I will ask a question I have before was Rasmussen a right wing poll when it showed Obama with a 7 point lead over McCain in 2008 or when they showed Obama with approval ratings in 60s? Funny how any poll that does not favor Obama is right wing propaganda poll isn't it?

It's the programmed response every right winger says when it's pointed out how biased rasmussen is to instantly respond with "ooooooooo oooooo! but 4 years ago in one poll they were pretty accurate!" :rolleyes:

Now try answering my question instead of giving paint by the numbers liberal talking points responses. Rasmussen had Obama up by 7 points which is what he won by that is not pretty accurate that is dead on accurate was that right wing bias? When Rasmussen polls showed Obama with his approval rating in the 60s was that right wing bias? Liberals didn't seem to think Rasmussen was a biased right wing site until Obama's numbers started to go south finally I will point out that outside of the highly questionable Bloomberg poll Rasmussen's numbers are pretty much in line with every other major poll. You may now ignore these facts and respond with your standard liberal talking points as we all know you will if you respond at all.

It's the programmed response every right winger says when it's pointed out how biased rasmussen is to instantly respond with "ooooooooo oooooo! but 4 years ago in one poll they were pretty accurate!" :rolleyes:

Now try answering my question instead of giving paint by the numbers liberal talking points responses. Rasmussen had Obama up by 7 points which is what he won by that is not pretty accurate that is dead on accurate was that right wing bias? When Rasmussen polls showed Obama with his approval rating in the 60s was that right wing bias? Liberals didn't seem to think Rasmussen was a biased right wing site until Obama's numbers started to go south finally I will point out that outside of the highly questionable Bloomberg poll Rasmussen's numbers are pretty much in line with every other major poll. You may now ignore these facts and respond with your standard liberal talking points as we all know you will if you respond at all.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 National Head-to-Head Polls

Rasmussen Reports11/01 - 11/033000 LV2.05246Obama +6
Final Results------52.945.6Obama +7.3

Not bad

This is 2004 and he wasnt in this one.
RealClear Politics - Polls

I found that FoxNews had Kerry up, hmmmmmm, God those horrible right wingers over there!

Again, that is cherry picking a single poll from 4 years ago. Rasmussen has been notorious for being heavily biased to the right and that's well known.
Bloomberg is in no way a biased source. If it was an alternet poll or something like that then the argument that is biased might have some credibility, but it's not.
Like I mentioned before, the poll was after Obama's announcement on addressing the immigration issue which was wildly popular with the american people, which likely had a strong influence on it's results.
The RCP link I posted shows out of 9 pollsters, rasmussen is the only one showing Willard in positive numbers. And not by +1 or 2, but fairly big. That's really telling of how biased they are.

Last edited:

Again, that is cherry picking a single poll from 4 years ago. Rasmussen has been notorious for being heavily biased to the right and that's well known.
Bloomberg is in no way a biased source. If it was an alternet poll or something like that then the argument that is biased might have some credibility, but it's not.
Like I mentioned before, the poll was after Obama's announcement on addressing the immigration issue which was wildly popular with the american people, which likely had a strong influence on it's results.
The RCP link I posted shows out of 9 pollsters, rasmussen is the only one showing Willard in positive numbers. And not by +1 or 2, but fairly big. That's really telling of how biased they are.

You realize Al Hunt runs Bloomburg, right?

Rasmussen is a good quality poll, you cant dispute that, if it's not lets see what ya got.

So what you're saying is that Bloomburg is right and all the other polls are wrong? Uh.......Obamabot time, let me guess, single payer fan arent ya?

Rasmussen has been clearly biased to the right that is well known you say really well known by who? You keep talking about the poll I cite being from four years ago yet you have offered nothing to back up your claim that Rasmussen is clearly biased right? You have defended the Bloomberg poll so using your logic that Rasmussen is biased because it's poll shows Romney up not by 1 or 2 but fairly big 5 I believe is the correct number and no one else shows that well no one other than Bloomberg shows Obama up by double digits in fact no one else not even Rasmussen is even close to that so it seems the only truly biased poll using your logic is Bloomberg. To quote Sean Connery from the untouchables here endeth the lesson.

Rasmussen is right wing propaganda with zero credibility. Obama, like usual, is still beating Willard. :up:
Just look at RCP, it really tells you something of how incredibily biased rasmussen is being the only pollster showing Willard in the lead. Not only that, but by fairly big numbers,...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

LINK

The List: Which presidential polls were most accurate?

The Pew Research Center and Rasmussen Reports were the most accurate in predicting the results of the 2008 election, according to a new analysis by Fordham University political scientist Costas Panagopoulos.

The Fordham analysis ranks 23 survey research organizations on their final, national pre-election polls, as reported on pollster.com.

On average, the polls slightly overestimated Obama’s strength. The final polls showed the Democratic ahead by an average of 7.52 percentage points — 1.37 percentage points above his current 6.15-point popular vote lead. Seventeen of the 23 surveys overstated Obama’s final victory level, while four underestimated it. Only two — Rasmussen and Pew — were spot on.
Vox Populi.jpg

Here is the list –

1T. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**

1T. Pew (10/29-11/1)**

3. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)

4. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)

5. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*

6T. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*

6T. ARG (10/25-27)*

8T. CNN (10/30-11/1)

8T. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)

10. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)

11. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)

12. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)

13. FOX (11/1-2)

14. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)

15. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)

16. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)

17. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)

18. Marist College (11/3)

19. CBS (10/31-11/2)

20. Gallup (10/31-11/2)

21. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)

22. CBS/Times (10/25-29)