DADT needs to be repealed ASAP, only RIGHT thing to do.

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
The Pentagon study which I'm sure most yall have heard of by now found that a vast majority of our armed forces have no problem serving with their gay comrades who are just as willing to serve and if need be, die in defense of our great nation.

Had my asthma not prevented me from graduating Navy boot camp, I'd gladly be protesting DADT in my uniform right now.

A patriot is a patriot, besides, I know a couple dudes who were actually TURNED GAY IN THE MILITARY.

The Pentagon study which I'm sure most yall have heard of by now found that a vast majority of our armed forces have no problem serving with their gay comrades who are just as willing to serve and if need be, die in defense of our great nation.

Had my asthma not prevented me from graduating Navy boot camp, I'd gladly be protesting DADT in my uniform right now.

A patriot is a patriot, besides, I know a couple dudes who were actually TURNED GAY IN THE MILITARY.

I strongly believe that nobody can be "turned" gay or for that matter "turned" straight, either.

I suspect we are what we are and we like what we like.

I think that in extenuating cirumstances some of us are apt to seek sex wherever we can find it, but that our sexual proclivities are basically unchangable...even if we live in DENIAL about them.

From Human Events......yea.....didn't argue that the vast majority of the military is against us serving openly, CUZ THEY AINT.

Bigotry can really put a damper on one's patriotism I'm finding.

From the report:

3. CRWG silenced many who opposed repeal. The CRWG conducted 95 face-to-face information exchange forums, 140 small focus group sessions and sponsored two web-based sites to gather confidential comments. The report admits “the majority of views expressed [in these fora] were against repeal of the current policy.” But that opposition was not quantified, according to the report, because it was too hard

From Human Events......yea.....didn't argue that the vast majority of the military is against us serving openly, CUZ THEY AINT.

From the report:

3. CRWG silenced many who opposed repeal. The CRWG conducted 95 face-to-face information exchange forums, 140 small focus group sessions and sponsored two web-based sites to gather confidential comments. The report admits “the majority of views expressed [in these fora] were against repeal of the current policy.” But that opposition was not quantified, according to the report, because it was too hard

Doesn't change the fact that when the entire military was polled, the majority was still for repeal.

I also don't see any proof of this except from what an overly socially conservative author from a conservative site says.

I'd love to see another poll taken again, I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is some bigots assertion that cuz we different, we're somehow less patriotic or capable, when I know that aint true.

From the report:

Doesn't change the fact that when the entire military was polled, the majority was still for repeal.

I also don't see any proof of this except from what an overly socially conservative author from a conservative site says.

I'd love to see another poll taken again, I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is some bigots assertion that cuz we different, we're somehow less patriotic or capable, when I know that aint true.

Read the article, the survey is flawed they sent out 400,000 and got back maybe 10%. Nothing in this survey can be used. Pro or Con. Don't see why people are blind to this....

It's a sad, sad day, when Americans think we must depend on open flaming homos to protect our nation and people.

And that without sodomite soldiers our country will be unprotected and vulnerable to attack. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

How can anyone "turn" gay in the Military? they must have always been gay.

From what my boy told me bout his boy, he used to be homophobic, but in boot camp and after, he was surrounded by dudes all the time, got curious, thought he could very well die on the battlefield ultimately, said "what the hell", and wound up loving it.

It's a sad, sad day, when Americans think we must depend on open flaming homos to protect our nation and people.

And that without sodomite soldiers our country will be unprotected and vulnerable to attack. :cuckoo:

I'm assuming you're joking.
Normal soldiers should not have to serve with faggots. Period.

Oh so you're NOT joking, your just a wacko, bigoted, troll, should've figured from your screen name.

Thanks for the info.

From what my boy told me bout his boy, he used to be homophobic, but in boot camp and after, he was surrounded by dudes all the time, got curious, thought he could very well die on the battlefield ultimately, said "what the hell", and wound up loving it.

All that really tells me is that he was probably bisexual or gay all along and never had the opportunity to experiment and find out for himself.

All that really tells me is that he was probably bisexual or gay all along and never had the opportunity to experiment and find out for himself.

Maybe, but when 1 of my boys tells me he's into dudes now after swearing he never felt like this before and was straight always, I tend to take em @ his word.

Maybe, but when 1 of my boys tells me he's into dudes now after swearing he never felt like this before and was straight always, I tend to take em @ his word.

So he is bisexual or has he sworn off women altogether?

Pretty sure he's just gay now, every bi dude I know goes gay eventually, natural order lol.

Pretty sure he's just gay now, every bi dude I know goes gay eventually, natural order lol.

So you believe bisexuality is a stepping stone to homosexuality? I can tell you thats not true.

So you believe bisexuality is a stepping stone to homosexuality? I can tell you thats not true.

You hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what I believe, tho I usually say "transition stage" or somethin to that effect.

I wrote a blog on why it makes sense, and usually, almost always, is true, but I don't wanna digress too far from my O.P., so if you wanna conversate with me bout this that's cool, but PM me.

Forum List

Back