Dad Rescues Missing 4 y/o

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Dad Rescues Kidnapped Girl | National News - NewsRadio610 WIOD - News | Traffic | Weather 24/7

REDLANDS, Calif. (AP) A father who spotted his missing 4-year-old daughter naked, yelling for him and banging on a window inside a neighbor's apartment stormed the home and rescued the girl, Redlands police said Tuesday.

Terence Giberson, 52, lives in the same apartment complex as the girl and her father. He was booked for investigation of kidnapping and child molestation, said Carl Baker, public information officer for the Redlands Police Department. Bail was set at $500,000.

Baker did not know if Giberson had an attorney.

The girl had been playing with friends outside her own apartment around 7:30 p.m. Monday, Baker said. When her father couldn't find her, he went looking.

He found her sippy cup near Giberson's apartment, then saw his daughter in the window, Baker said.

After crashing into the apartment, he found his daughter and Giberson naked, grabbed her and ran out to call police, Baker said.

Baker applauded the father for using restraint. "He did what he needed to do to help his daughter and he let the police do their job," he said.

I not sure that a short session of reeducation would have been in order before the police got there. We really need to do something about the child predators. I have a couple of solutions but they are all illegal.

Forum List

Back